Close
Login
Register

A potentially great fight in One

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

A potentially great fight in One

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:43 am

So as we all know One Championship signed former UFC fighter Jon Lineker a few months ago. He made his debut and won a decision against Muin Gafurov. Gafurov is a rising star with a lot of talent and Lineker looked solid against him

A few events after this former Featherweight Li Kai Wen (10-4) made his debut at Bantamweight in One and absolutely starched this dude with an uppercut then proceeded to shag the dudes aunt in the locker room as the guy was still out cold

All of Wens 10 wins are finishes. Almost all by KO.

I get that you all are a bunch of cowshitfuckers, but this is a fight we can all get behind. A potential fight anyways. I am not the match maker at One. Which you already knew you sorry ingrate piece of shiiiiiiiiiit

Lineker is one of the hardest hitters in the bantamweight division in the world. His body shots especially are ferocious and man he beats people up badly when he wins. He enjoys chasing down his opponent as if they are an underage child and he is Bill Clinton.

Wen hits like a fucking tank as well. He might have the most power in his hands in the entire world at 135. The guy puts peoples lights out.

Since both fought recently and won recently. I was thinking, both are top contenders at bantamweight. Both love to throw hands and go for the KO. This fight would be kick ass

Hopefully One agrees and matches these two up. It would be a great fight with someone going to sleep and humping the canvas one way or the other :pointdown: :pointdown: :pointdown:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts from you sorry sacks of shit?
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: A potentially great fight in One

Postby PainDog » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:22 am

I like the match up

Spoiler:
WAR CHINESE CHRIS BROWN

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:14 pm

PainDog wrote:I like the match up

Spoiler:
WAR CHINESE CHRIS BROWN

I love it :lol: :lol:

Seriously too this fight has fireworks written all over it. It makes a lot of sense. Its a win-win really. If Wen wins he is huge for that Chinese market, if he loses then no worries Lineker is a beast and a big signing for them

Wen vs Bibiano or Lineker Bibiano would both be great in my view.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Survivor (x3)

Postby slevin » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:37 pm

I like Li Kai Wen vs. Belligon/Lineker. I agree, if he were to beat Lineker than he deserves a title shot. I like Li's expression after he won. He was thinking, "damn i am good, or that was too easy!"

Li also fought smarter in this fight, than he did against Emilio Urrutia. I have seen Li be referred as the Chinese Garbrandt.

I think Thanh Le vs. Martin Nguyen would be a really good fight.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:58 pm

slevin wrote:I like Li Kai Wen vs. Belligon/Lineker. I agree, if he were to beat Lineker than he deserves a title shot. I like Li's expression after he won. He was thinking, "damn i am good, or that was too easy!"

Li also fought smarter in this fight, than he did against Emilio Urrutia. I have seen Li be referred as the Chinese Garbrandt.

I think Thanh Le vs. Martin Nguyen would be a really good fight.

I see the Cody comparisons, the boxing is real similar and the tattoos/look is too. Wen has a damn good chin though being the difference :lol:

I agree though Li has fought a lot smarter since the Urrutia fight. That was an incredibly fun brawl but after the first few exchanges I think it became clear Wen was throwing his gameplan out the window in lieu of violence. :lol:

You're right, after that uppercut he was like damn, it was this easy and quick? :lol: :lol:
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:15 pm

I'm fucking ready for One to take over, just hate missing all their cards and I always forget to rewatch them, thanks Meow and Pain for reminding us. My DVR is full of shit Bellator shows that I fast forward thru and I always catch the UFC shit but One is the future and its damn time I get my mma priorities in order and start watching these cards. I feel like a fucking casual missing all these good fights, like a fraud, smh.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Return to MMA Discussion