Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:13 pm

bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:"But...but.... BUT HISPANICS AND OTHER IMMIGRANTS ARE NATURAL CONSERVATIVES" squealed virginians and Kentuckians :lol: :-?

Kentucky ranks #39 in hispanic population. Texas is number 3.

If Kentucky is going blue because of its hispanic population then there are 38 other states that should be blue (according to you).

Shiiit Texas should be further left than CA!

You don't have to believe stupid shit KOP...its a choice man-you're better than this.

Can't believe anyone still believe Politics at the highest level are real anymore :lol: :lol: they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
And by they I mean. . .
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
Original Gif Mafia Member

Postby bwawm » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:04 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
bwawm wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:"But...but.... BUT HISPANICS AND OTHER IMMIGRANTS ARE NATURAL CONSERVATIVES" squealed virginians and Kentuckians :lol: :-?

Kentucky ranks #39 in hispanic population. Texas is number 3.

If Kentucky is going blue because of its hispanic population then there are 38 other states that should be blue (according to you).

Shiiit Texas should be further left than CA!

You don't have to believe stupid shit KOP...its a choice man-you're better than this.

Can't believe anyone still believe Politics at the highest level are real anymore :lol: :lol: they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
And by they I mean. . .
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yup, most of us are have nots....thats why I never understood why folks thought electing Trump was anticonventional.

Difference between being ruled by politicians on behalf of rich people as opposed to being ruled by a rich person 'politicianing' on behalf of rich people is a strand I never gave enough of a fuck to split.

Just blows my mind how people will desparately commit to logical gymnastics to validate a conclusion that they know is wrong instead of just learning....

Its not that Trump stole 2 mil from veterans (admittedly)...its not that he's firing thousands of VA staff to fund a wall (that some fuckwits ACTUALLY THOUGHT Mexico was going to pay for *KOP*)...not that we have kids caged up at the border....not that he dismantled a healthcare system that was actually helping a ton of folks..... .... ........its that there are too many 'hispanics' so the poor white people can't be as right wing as they really want to be because 3% of the total population skewed the results :roll:

Literally some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Bwammm is a certifiable retard. I did say other immigrants too. Granted Virginia was affected way more than Kentucky.
And Texas is a lost cause. Will be blue within 10 years. Demographics are destiny. California used to be a solid red state. If you want to see the future of Texas, Virginia, Florida etc etc etc look no further than California for your magic 8 ball.

KingOfPancrase
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:46 pm

let the triggering begin !
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Last edited by KingOfPancrase on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingOfPancrase

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:50 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:41 am

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov. 2020, Feb. 2021
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug. 2016, May/Sep. 2017, Apr. 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor (x2)

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:49 pm

bruins2012 wrote:

Are you implying that a Jewish man Stephen Miller is a white nationalist? This is so offensive and anti semitic. You've basically caused another Holocaust by this implication. The oyyyyessttt of veyyyyyssss. Reporting you to the ADL because of this implication. Your implying must stop bruins.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:51 am

United States world rankings:

Education: #24

Healthcare: #27

Children Dead by Gun Violence in Schools: #1
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Survivor (x2)

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:29 am

bruins2012 wrote:United States world rankings:

Quack.
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:38 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:

Quack.

Are you implying that it’s impossible to be Jewish and also racist or to favor one group of people over another? Or how a Jew could also promote white nationalist views and promote an anti-immigration agenda?

Geez, what a tough question you implied.....

:P

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Survivor (x2)

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 am

bruins2012 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Quack.

Are you implying that it’s impossible to be Jewish and also racist or to favor one group of people over another? Or how a Jew could also promote white nationalist views and promote an anti-immigration agenda?

Oh my Budda. Thank you so much for taking that difficult question Bruins. Even if deep down you knew I was going embarrass you over it. I like your courage kid. One day I really hope to win you over to the side of truth. I really do.

I would argue Stephen Miller is the exception....not the rule. Exceptions only live to serve the rule. Because this Jewish Man seems to prefer the United States remaining a white majority, doesn't mean that most Jews don't have a vicious anti white agenda. They don't care about the browning of America. They only care about maintaining their Jewish Ethnostate in Israel. And if the last month is any indicator....they are expanding their rule! :lol: I ain't even mad. The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must.

I don't know whether Stephen Miller is really tapping into his white side and trying to save this country.... or if he is just controlled opposition being the face of the so called "hard right" in the Trump administration.

Either way fuck it all. LET IT ALL FUCKING BURN.

YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE MURRAY!
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:49 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Quack.

Oh my Budda. Thank you so much for taking that difficult question Bruins. Even if deep down you knew I was going embarrass you over it. I like your courage kid. One day I really hope to win you over to the side of truth. I really do.

I would argue Stephen Miller is the exception....not the rule. Exceptions only live to serve the rule. Because this Jewish Man seems to prefer the United States remaining a white majority, doesn't mean that most Jews don't have a vicious anti white agenda. They don't care about the browning of America. They only care about maintaining their Jewish Ethnostate in Israel. And if the last month is any indicator....they are expanding their rule! :lol: I ain't even mad. The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must.

I don't know whether Stephen Miller is really tapping into his white side and trying to save this country.... or if he is just controlled opposition being the face of the so called "hard right" in the Trump administration.

Miller is white. Judaism is not a race. And his faith is used when it suits him. He’s isn’t a practicing person of the Jewish religion. I honestly have no idea what you are going on about.

But keep doing you buddy. :tup:

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Survivor (x2)

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:11 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:

Quack.

Miller is white. Judaism is not a race. And his faith is used when it suits him. He’s isn’t a practicing person of the Jewish religion. I honestly have no idea what you are going on about.

But keep doing you buddy. :tup:

:P[/quote]
If you deny there is a biological component to Jewishness you are an even bigger retard than I already gave you credit for. Miller is not White. Not even once. Not even close. I will not argue with you about his personal faith. But no individual that aligns himself as an Israeli first can be taken seriously as an American first politician. Dual citizenship should be fucking banned. TRAITORS!!!!.
KingOfPancrase

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:22 am

Ok, why don’t you go ahead an enlighten all of us as to what race he is since you are so certain of yourself.

Should be sooooooooo enriching. :tup:

bruins2012
Da Instigator

Survivor (x2)

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion