Close
Login
Register

Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby Shuck » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:54 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Be easy guys. It's hard out here when nobody's backing you ,after you've been exposed multiple times on a public platform. Surprised he hasn't made it to Sharknado 12 yet.


we missed jew.. hug it out?

Spoiler:
Image


Image
Hmmmmm...


can't see the image..

Spoiler:
Image
الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله


[/quote]


Spoiler:

Magatron Makn Link Great Again - :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Be easy guys. It's hard out here when nobody's backing you ,after you've been exposed multiple times on a public platform. Surprised he hasn't made it to Sharknado 12 yet.


we missed jew.. hug it out?

Spoiler:
Image


Image
Hmmmmm...


can't see the image..

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby MadTitan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:18 pm

320IDAVE wrote:The fuck is this fagtitan anyway?

Anyone know if he aiight?


Sup buddy!

Just taking a break, going to school, busy busy.

Prob. Be in chat this Saturday :tup:
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7061
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby MadTitan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:22 pm

reasontat2 wrote:Be easy guys. It's hard out here when nobody's backing you ,after you've been exposed multiple times on a public platform. Surprised he hasn't made it to Sharknado 12 yet.


Damn. Another victim of PTMD.

Have a seat my good sir. Dr. Titan will be with you shortly.

:heart:
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7061
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:28 pm

MadTitan wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Be easy guys. It's hard out here when nobody's backing you ,after you've been exposed multiple times on a public platform. Surprised he hasn't made it to Sharknado 12 yet.


Damn. Another victim of PTMD.

Have a seat my good sir. Dr. Titan will be with you shortly.

:heart:


Image
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby MadTitan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
MadTitan wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Be easy guys. It's hard out here when nobody's backing you ,after you've been exposed multiple times on a public platform. Surprised he hasn't made it to Sharknado 12 yet.


Damn. Another victim of PTMD.

Have a seat my good sir. Dr. Titan will be with you shortly.

:heart:


Image


I only charge $3,000 an hour though.

Fine, stay mentally ill.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7061
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby reasontat2 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:18 am

MadTitan wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:
MadTitan wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Be easy guys. It's hard out here when nobody's backing you ,after you've been exposed multiple times on a public platform. Surprised he hasn't made it to Sharknado 12 yet.


Damn. Another victim of PTMD.

Have a seat my good sir. Dr. Titan will be with you shortly.

:heart:


Image


I only charge $3,000 an hour though.

Fine, stay mentally ill.


Why again do you think I need your tomfoolery? And at $3000 an hour, you wouldn't be able to pull that in your life, if that's the case.
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:18 pm


Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17312
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:12 pm

Image
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby ebickmeyer » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:40 pm

reasontat2 wrote:Image


The bigger, more hydrated, and more technical version of Dustin beats beyond prime, whiskey salesman, and a guy who can only ko midgets and not even old men who don't see the punch coming Conor McGrampspuncher.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:48 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Image


The bigger, more hydrated, and more technical version of Dustin beats beyond prime, whiskey salesman, and a guy who can only ko midgets and not even old men who don't see the punch coming Conor McGrampspuncher.


I still maintain, the initial punch glanced off of Porrier's shoulder, which would = dive. McDuck was a hype train, that ended up derailing himself.
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby ebickmeyer » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:40 pm

reasontat2 wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Image


The bigger, more hydrated, and more technical version of Dustin beats beyond prime, whiskey salesman, and a guy who can only ko midgets and not even old men who don't see the punch coming Conor McGrampspuncher.


I still maintain, the initial punch glanced off of Porrier's shoulder, which would = dive. McDuck was a hype train, that ended up derailing himself.


Whoops. My bad. Wrong topic then.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:06 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:
reasontat2 wrote:Image


The bigger, more hydrated, and more technical version of Dustin beats beyond prime, whiskey salesman, and a guy who can only ko midgets and not even old men who don't see the punch coming Conor McGrampspuncher.


I still maintain, the initial punch glanced off of Porrier's shoulder, which would = dive. McDuck was a hype train, that ended up derailing himself.


Whoops. My bad. Wrong topic then.


No no, right topic. I'm just starting shit from an old wound lol
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby PBells » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:18 pm

Brimage: legit
Holloway: dive
Brandao: dive
Poirier: dive
Siver: legit
Mendes: dive
Aldo: legit
Diaz 2: rigged
Alvarez: dive
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40620
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: Post Tramatic McGregor Disorder

Postby reasontat2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:34 pm

PBells wrote:Brimage: legit
Holloway: dive
Brandao: dive
Poirier: dive
Siver: legit
Mendes: dive
Aldo: legit
Diaz 2: rigged
Alvarez: dive


THANK YOU. I feel somewhat vindicated. I caught a lot of flack for bringing this up the first time, but, I never changed my viewpoint.
"I been a father for years, fatherin' all kinds of these lil mutha fuckas" - Nate Diaz :gold:

REASONTAT2 PROMOTIONS #IAMLINKER

Image Image
reasontat2
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users