Close
Login
Register

What's Pissing you off now?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:44 pm

MadTitan wrote:8 years until 40.

I'm not gon make it bruh




5
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5669
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:44 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
MadTitan wrote:8 years until 40.

I'm not gon make it bruh




5



6 for 28 more days.. yeea braaah
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5669
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:58 am

I was driving my luxurious cat and some kitty jumped in the middle of the road... i pressed break, turned a bit to the right... but nnnnooooo....


I fucking ran it over its head... its eye was sticking out.. kitty died after like 10 seconds.. and it was really small,ffs..


first road kill of my life and it doesnt feel amazingly great.
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5669
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby KARHU-III » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:45 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I was driving my luxurious cat and some kitty jumped in the middle of the road... i pressed break, turned a bit to the right... but nnnnooooo....


I fucking ran it over its head... its eye was sticking out.. kitty died after like 10 seconds.. and it was really small,ffs..


first road kill of my life and it doesnt feel amazingly great.


That sucks man. I'll have a beer for the little fellas memory. Last winter we hit a raccoon dog on the way home from a 3-day party. Didn't die immediately and tried to crawl to the woods but got stuck in the deep snow. Grabbed an axe from the trunk and ended the poor guys suffering with the toe side of the axe to the head.
Image
User avatar
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:03 pm

KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I was driving my luxurious cat and some kitty jumped in the middle of the road... i pressed break, turned a bit to the right... but nnnnooooo....


I fucking ran it over its head... its eye was sticking out.. kitty died after like 10 seconds.. and it was really small,ffs..


first road kill of my life and it doesnt feel amazingly great.


That sucks man. I'll have a beer for the little fellas memory. Last winter we hit a raccoon dog on the way home from a 3-day party. Didn't die immediately and tried to crawl to the woods but got stuck in the deep snow. Grabbed an axe from the trunk and ended the poor guys suffering with the toe side of the axe to the head.

Who carries an axe in the trunk?
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17313
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:19 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I was driving my luxurious cat and some kitty jumped in the middle of the road... i pressed break, turned a bit to the right... but nnnnooooo....


I fucking ran it over its head... its eye was sticking out.. kitty died after like 10 seconds.. and it was really small,ffs..


first road kill of my life and it doesnt feel amazingly great.


That sucks man. I'll have a beer for the little fellas memory. Last winter we hit a raccoon dog on the way home from a 3-day party. Didn't die immediately and tried to crawl to the woods but got stuck in the deep snow. Grabbed an axe from the trunk and ended the poor guys suffering with the toe side of the axe to the head.

Who carries an axe in the trunk?
Spoiler:
Image


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:39 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I was driving my luxurious cat and some kitty jumped in the middle of the road... i pressed break, turned a bit to the right... but nnnnooooo....


I fucking ran it over its head... its eye was sticking out.. kitty died after like 10 seconds.. and it was really small,ffs..


first road kill of my life and it doesnt feel amazingly great.


That sucks man. I'll have a beer for the little fellas memory. Last winter we hit a raccoon dog on the way home from a 3-day party. Didn't die immediately and tried to crawl to the woods but got stuck in the deep snow. Grabbed an axe from the trunk and ended the poor guys suffering with the toe side of the axe to the head.

Who carries an axe in the trunk?
Spoiler:
Image


Image
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby MadTitan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:41 pm

How pussy everything has become.

You mother fuckers are lucky I don't have super-powers. All I'm gonna say.

Not you guys. Everyone else. People don't want the truth out here man. They can't stand someone keeping it real with them for their own fucking benefit. It's like being drunk and being offended by someone saying to you "You're drunk" when you KNOW your drunk, WHO GIVEs A SHIT!! Own it!!! The EGO of these mother fuckers out here!!! So sensitive. Get over yourselves!!!

...Breath....
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7061
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:38 pm

MadTitan wrote:How pussy everything has become.

You mother fuckers are lucky I don't have super-powers. All I'm gonna say.

Not you guys. Everyone else. People don't want the truth out here man. They can't stand someone keeping it real with them for their own fucking benefit. It's like being drunk and being offended by someone saying to you "You're drunk" when you KNOW your drunk, WHO GIVEs A SHIT!! Own it!!! The EGO of these mother fuckers out here!!! So sensitive. Get over yourselves!!!

...Breath....

Only I tell me when I'm drunk.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:10 pm

I clearly showed Brick who keeps an axe in his trunk and he is yet to respond...
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:15 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:I clearly showed Brick who keeps an axe in his trunk and he is yet to respond...

:lol: :lol: I saw it both times, can't believe you remembered that movie. I still think its weird to keep an axe in your trunk.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17313
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:18 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:I clearly showed Brick who keeps an axe in his trunk and he is yet to respond...

:lol: :lol: I saw it both times, can't believe you remembered that movie. I still think its weird to keep an axe in your trunk.

That movie is GOAT status. I keep an axe and lots of weird stuff in my trunk I guess...

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:09 pm

You know what really chaps my ass is the political theater that is scripted on the so called news 24 hours a day and how dumb the public is to believe this shit. Its all designed to keep us divided and in the dark so the rich keep getting richer and we keep getting fucked but don't forget to vote you stupid sheep debt slave brainwashed democratic or republican dumbass. People need to wake the fuck up and unite and do good shit again but when they do the government fucking stops them like the private land owners in Texas that built their own wall were stopped because they didn't have a permit or some shit, its their fucking land and what country doesn't want a fucking wall around their border for fuck sakes. Why are people still fucking Catholic how many lives must be ruined for people to wake up and quit giving their divine energy and monies to this disgusting parasitic vampire death cult that masquerades as Christianity while heavily steeped in ritualistic Babylonian pagan tradition. I just don't get it, why can't we just all get along like we do when we are drunk or high why can we not be sober and live together in perfect harmony like ebony and ivory? The only time we come together is in time of crisis or natural disasters but as soon as everything goes back to normal we start shooting each other again over nothing. Why is the thought of prison not enough of a deterrence to prevent people from committing crimes, I mean even little crimes? You could go to jail for a year and still be ruined for life, when I was younger anytime I thought about doing dumb shit the first thing that would cross my mind was being stuck in a cell with dudes for a long time and I would re think my actions, seriously I still can't believe so many people are still doing dumb shit to get locked up, the people arrested for marijuana is the biggest crime in humanity the same goes for shrooms, wtf? These are fucking plants and fungus/spores or whatever a mushroom is but its not illegal to consume poisonous mushrooms that can fucking kill you but you will get put under the jail for magic mushrooms. I will never get it how we as a society have let the few put the wool over our eyes when it comes to marijuana, moonshine and taxes. The collective is trapped in a thought prison void of bars because they are too scared to think for themselves. I fucking hate people!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17313
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:13 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:You know what really chaps my ass is the political theater that is scripted on the so called news 24 hours a day and how dumb the public is to believe this shit. Its all designed to keep us divided and in the dark so the rich keep getting richer and we keep getting fucked but don't forget to vote you stupid sheep debt slave brainwashed democratic or republican dumbass. People need to wake the fuck up and unite and do good shit again but when they do the government fucking stops them like the private land owners in Texas that built their own wall were stopped because they didn't have a permit or some shit, its their fucking land and what country doesn't want a fucking wall around their border for fuck sakes. Why are people still fucking Catholic how many lives must be ruined for people to wake up and quit giving their divine energy and monies to this disgusting parasitic vampire death cult that masquerades as Christianity while heavily steeped in ritualistic Babylonian pagan tradition. I just don't get it, why can't we just all get along like we do when we are drunk or high why can we not be sober and live together in perfect harmony like ebony and ivory? The only time we come together is in time of crisis or natural disasters but as soon as everything goes back to normal we start shooting each other again over nothing. Why is the thought of prison not enough of a deterrence to prevent people from committing crimes, I mean even little crimes? You could go to jail for a year and still be ruined for life, when I was younger anytime I thought about doing dumb shit the first thing that would cross my mind was being stuck in a cell with dudes for a long time and I would re think my actions, seriously I still can't believe so many people are still doing dumb shit to get locked up, the people arrested for marijuana is the biggest crime in humanity the same goes for shrooms, wtf? These are fucking plants and fungus/spores or whatever a mushroom is but its not illegal to consume poisonous mushrooms that can fucking kill you but you will get put under the jail for magic mushrooms. I will never get it how we as a society have let the few put the wool over our eyes when it comes to marijuana, moonshine and taxes. The collective is trapped in a thought prison void of bars because they are too scared to think for themselves. I fucking hate people!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9054
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: What's Pissing you off now?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:50 pm

KOP I think you are ready, can you handle it? I got Shuck watching these videos and now he went MIA. Bruins was too scared to watch.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17313
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users