Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:13 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:Since I'm about to go on my typical weekend 3 day bender....I'd like to get back to the roots of this thread. What have we been drinking lately my fellow pillars? Besides Brick I honestly forget what hawd and verne like to drink. :/ sorry boys remind me.

I've been on a Suzy B blonda ale kick lately, its brewed locally and its like drinking butter with a hint of bubblegum ice cream aftertaste so fucking good. This weekend I was in Birmingham meeting up with family and drank about 5 grey goose doubles/tonic water garnished with a lime and 5 Summer Blonde ales not quit as good as Suzy B, charged all my drinks to my dad's hotel room he is going to be pissed once he assesses the damage :lol: :lol: Right now I am just sipping on a 6pk of Suzy B with some back up piss Miller lite in the fridge.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17626
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:50 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Since I'm about to go on my typical weekend 3 day bender....I'd like to get back to the roots of this thread. What have we been drinking lately my fellow pillars? Besides Brick I honestly forget what hawd and verne like to drink. :/ sorry boys remind me.

I've been on a Suzy B blonda ale kick lately, its brewed locally and its like drinking butter with a hint of bubblegum ice cream aftertaste so fucking good. This weekend I was in Birmingham meeting up with family and drank about 5 grey goose doubles/tonic water garnished with a lime and 5 Summer Blonde ales not quit as good as Suzy B, charged all my drinks to my dad's hotel room he is going to be pissed once he assesses the damage :lol: :lol: Right now I am just sipping on a 6pk of Suzy B with some back up piss Miller lite in the fridge.

Did Bruins hack your account? :lol:
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:38 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Since I'm about to go on my typical weekend 3 day bender....I'd like to get back to the roots of this thread. What have we been drinking lately my fellow pillars? Besides Brick I honestly forget what hawd and verne like to drink. :/ sorry boys remind me.

I've been on a Suzy B blonda ale kick lately, its brewed locally and its like drinking butter with a hint of bubblegum ice cream aftertaste so fucking good. This weekend I was in Birmingham meeting up with family and drank about 5 grey goose doubles/tonic water garnished with a lime and 5 Summer Blonde ales not quit as good as Suzy B, charged all my drinks to my dad's hotel room he is going to be pissed once he assesses the damage :lol: :lol: Right now I am just sipping on a 6pk of Suzy B with some back up piss Miller lite in the fridge.

Did Bruins hack your account? :lol:
Spoiler:
Image

Good stuff!
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17626
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Fucking Beer Hipster :lol:
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/32543/98623/

I do need to get back into trying different beers though. Used to enjoy it.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Fucking Beer Hipster :lol:
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/32543/98623/

I do need to get back into trying different beers though. Used to enjoy it.


4.03/5 rDev +13.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

Poured from a 12 OZ can into a pint glass. The appearance is a slightly cloudy gold color with a large white head. The aroma is hoppy. The taste is hops and some blended hops.

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17626
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:07 pm

It's about to begin again. Picked up an 18 pack of dos equis and a fifth of gentleman jack.
Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:37 pm

Almost went 4 days without dranking.
Spoiler:
Grey Goose

Spoiler:
tonight
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17626
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Almost went 4 days without dranking.
Spoiler:
Grey Goose

Spoiler:
tonight

How did you enjoy the grey goose?
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:10 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Almost went 4 days without dranking.
Spoiler:
Grey Goose

Spoiler:
tonight

How did you enjoy the grey goose?

on the rocks, so smooth.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17626
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:22 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Almost went 4 days without dranking.
Spoiler:
Grey Goose

Spoiler:
tonight

How did you enjoy the grey goose?

on the rocks, so smooth.

solid choice. I used to to grey goose martinis....too much effort though just pour it on the rocks and enjoy :lol:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:43 pm

Sippin Whisky like a Sir. Sittin here thinking about my linker bros.

Cheers
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7101
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:16 am

MadTitan wrote:Sippin Whisky like a Sir. Sittin here thinking about my linker bros.

Cheers

We are here for you brother, sipping on Grey Goose fighting urge to go out and do something I will regret after I bust a nut. Thats when you start to reflect on your life after you bust a nut with a random woman who wants to take your soul.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17626
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9137
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:40 pm

I found the cure to a hangover.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17626
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users