Close
Login
Register

Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Which Goat had the best last fight?

Ken Shamrock
0
No votes
Fedor
2
15%
Anderson Silva
0
No votes
Hendo
3
23%
GSP
6
46%
BJ Penn
0
No votes
Jose' Aldo
2
15%
 
Total votes : 13

Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:11 pm

Best last GOAT fight?

Ken Shamrock's last fight
Spoiler:
Image


Fedor's last fight
Spoiler:
Image


Anderson Silva's last fight
Spoiler:
Image


Hendo's last fight
Spoiler:
Image


GSP's last fight
Spoiler:
Image


BJ Penn's last fight
Spoiler:


Jose' Aldo's last fight
Spoiler:
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 22199
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Hendo might have lost the trilogy TRT title fight to Vitor but he still ended his career with a win IMHO. I chose Hendo because he arguably beat Bisping in a title fight and retired after landing another H-Bomb on the brash Brit.
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 22199
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby philphan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:22 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:Hendo might have lost the trilogy TRT title fight to Vitor but he still ended his career with a win IMHO. I chose Hendo because he arguably beat Bisping in a title fight and retired after landing another H-Bomb on the brash Brit.

Image
:star: :star: :tup:
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!

Image
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 30406
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x5)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020, January 2022, July 2022
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby yoseph » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:25 pm

I chose gsp because he did not "arguably beat bisping", he did beat him. And finished a fight for the first time in 8 years (which happened to be when BJ's corner threw in the towel).

This is a bad poll because the goat isn't even listed
User avatar
yoseph
Anderson Silva's Best Friend
 
Posts: 4412
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: 209
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019, July 2020
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x5)
Draft Kings Winner

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:32 pm

philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Hendo might have lost the trilogy TRT title fight to Vitor but he still ended his career with a win IMHO. I chose Hendo because he arguably beat Bisping in a title fight and retired after landing another H-Bomb on the brash Brit.

Image
:star: :star: :tup:

Its time to heal, no more fighter bashing the legends of MMA anymore on here. We must appreciate the good times we had not troll each other into madness :lol:
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 22199
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby philphan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:37 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Hendo might have lost the trilogy TRT title fight to Vitor but he still ended his career with a win IMHO. I chose Hendo because he arguably beat Bisping in a title fight and retired after landing another H-Bomb on the brash Brit.

Image
:star: :star: :tup:

Its time to heal, no more fighter bashing the legends of MMA anymore on here. We must appreciate the good times we had not troll each other into madness :lol:
Spoiler:
Image

Image
:tup: :mrgreen:
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!

Image
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 30406
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x5)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020, January 2022, July 2022
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby MadTitan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:43 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Hendo might have lost the trilogy TRT title fight to Vitor but he still ended his career with a win IMHO. I chose Hendo because he arguably beat Bisping in a title fight and retired after landing another H-Bomb on the brash Brit.

Image
:star: :star: :tup:

Its time to heal, no more fighter bashing the legends of MMA anymore on here. We must appreciate the good times we had not troll each other into madness :lol:
Spoiler:
Image


No promises :mrgreen:

Spoiler:
Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
Image
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 8693
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:34 pm

Tier 1

Genki Sudo
Chris Lylte
Rutten

Tier 2
Cro Cop
GSP
Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Kiyoshi Tamura

Tier 3

Ed Herman


Tier 246
Rich Franklin
Jimi Manuwa



Heruibb:)&&64:?&(46gfe$75gjye
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back*
User avatar
Mr Meow
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 13004
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020, Aug 2020, Sept 2021, October 2021, November 2021 SHOW OFF
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x5)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Awarded the Amanda Nunes belt for holding 2 belts May 2020, October 2021
Pick-Em Champion: Jan 2020, Dec 2020, April 2021, June 2021, Dec 2021, February 2022, March 2022, April 20022, May 2022
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Chat Legend

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
Pillar
 
Posts: 15568
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby abcd » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:05 am

Probably Aldo. I can see hendo because he beat bisping on damage but bisping became a coward at the end of his career after winning the belt.... Aldo went toe to toe with an up and comer. A legit one. But if you say hendo I got nothing against you. I say Jose.

GSP is a pussy. Fuck em.
abcd
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:59 pm

abcd wrote:Probably Aldo. I can see hendo because he beat bisping on damage but bisping became a coward at the end of his career after winning the belt.... Aldo went toe to toe with an up and comer. A legit one. But if you say hendo I got nothing against you. I say Jose.

GSP is a pussy. Fuck em.

I agree by the time GSP crawled out of his spaceship to fight Bisping Hendo had already beat Michael into a living death, took his eye and his equilibrium. Then GSP finally figured it was safe to fight a one-eyed guy suffeeing from PHBS. Post Hendo Bomb Syndrome for the casuals. Hendo beat the best Bisping, the one that beat Luke Rockhold.
Image
Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
Pillar
 
Posts: 22199
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Part of your brain!
Accolades: Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor x2
Pick-Em Champion: Oct 2020
Lightweight Sig Betting Champion x2

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby abcd » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:05 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
abcd wrote:Probably Aldo. I can see hendo because he beat bisping on damage but bisping became a coward at the end of his career after winning the belt.... Aldo went toe to toe with an up and comer. A legit one. But if you say hendo I got nothing against you. I say Jose.

GSP is a pussy. Fuck em.

I agree by the time GSP crawled out of his spaceship to fight Bisping Hendo had already beat Michael into a living death, took his eye and his equilibrium. Then GSP finally figured it was safe to fight a one-eyed guy suffeeing from PHBS. Post Hendo Bomb Syndrome for the casuals. Hendo beat the best Bisping, the one that beat Luke Rockhold.

Phbs :lol: :tup:
abcd
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby pithikos » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:11 am

philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Hendo might have lost the trilogy TRT title fight to Vitor but he still ended his career with a win IMHO. I chose Hendo because he arguably beat Bisping in a title fight and retired after landing another H-Bomb on the brash Brit.

Image
:star: :star: :tup:

I ll disagree.. He landed several H bombs on Bisping and then he got outstruck from pillar to post every second of the fight and lost. Hendo only needed one H bomb back in the day. For that reason that is a more tragic last fight for me than even Fedor losing to Bader. This topic is depressing me.
ImageImage
User avatar
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4372
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby philphan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:18 am

pithikos wrote:
philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Hendo might have lost the trilogy TRT title fight to Vitor but he still ended his career with a win IMHO. I chose Hendo because he arguably beat Bisping in a title fight and retired after landing another H-Bomb on the brash Brit.

Image
:star: :star: :tup:

I ll disagree.. He landed several H bombs on Bisping and then he got outstruck from pillar to post every second of the fight and lost. Hendo only needed one H bomb back in the day. For that reason that is a more tragic last fight for me than even Fedor losing to Bader. This topic is depressing me.

I see your point but Fedor got finished and Hendo wasn't in any danger at any time. He took no damage and never even got wobbled. Poor Fedor got floored and finished. Plus Hendo was like 45, so kind of cool to see him bust up the Britt.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!

Image
User avatar
philphan
Moderator
 
Posts: 30406
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar. & Apr. 2017, Dec. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct. 2017, Jan./Feb. 2020, June 2020
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor (x5)
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug. 2019, Feb. 2020, Sep. 2020, January 2022, July 2022
Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion x2
Pillar of Linker
Middleweight Sig-Betting Champion
The Amanda Nunes of MMALinker

Re: Which GOAT had the best last fight? (Trigger Warning)

Postby 320IDAVE » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:06 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Hendo might have lost the trilogy TRT title fight to Vitor but he still ended his career with a win IMHO. I chose Hendo because he arguably beat Bisping in a title fight and retired after landing another H-Bomb on the brash Brit.

Image
:star: :star: :tup:

Its time to heal, no more fighter bashing the legends of MMA anymore on here. We must appreciate the good times we had not troll each other into madness :lol:
Spoiler:
Image



Fuck it GSP isn't a GOAT, he a cheat a pussy and His last fight is the Hendricks fight.

This one was set up and Bisping took a dive.
User avatar
320IDAVE
Role Model
 
Posts: 8020
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users