Close
Login
Register

Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:10 pm




nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5784
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby jblaze » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:47 pm

I'm not a fan of early stoppages but it probably should have been stopped after the Japanese guy was soccer kicked out of the ring. He was concussed.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2752
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:44 pm

jblaze wrote:I'm not a fan of early stoppages but it probably should have been stopped after the Japanese guy was soccer kicked out of the ring. He was concussed.



yea...I agree.. The fight had to be stopped at that point
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5784
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:54 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time

This is how MMA was meant to be with the sweet 12-6 elbows and the soccer kicks, it negates all of the laynpray wrestling point fighting styles that the UFC's cage and rules are tailor-made for.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:00 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time

This is how MMA was meant to be with the sweet 12-6 elbows and the soccer kicks, it negates all of the laynpray wrestling point fighting styles that the UFC's cage and rules are tailor-made for.



exactly....if u wonna try keeping someone down for 15 minutes,ud better make sure u hurt him... cause when he does break away or stand up ...

someone is getting knocked the fuck out
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5784
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:14 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time

This is how MMA was meant to be with the sweet 12-6 elbows and the soccer kicks, it negates all of the laynpray wrestling point fighting styles that the UFC's cage and rules are tailor-made for.



exactly....if u wonna try keeping someone down for 15 minutes,ud better make sure u hurt him... cause when he does break away or stand up ...

someone is getting knocked the fuck out

the heart of the japanese guy was impressive because he kept going for submission even when knocked out of the ring
User avatar
jjmmajkd
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9126
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 pm
Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17599
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:19 am

jjmmajkd wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:


nice violent fight. japanese dude was undefeated at the time

This is how MMA was meant to be with the sweet 12-6 elbows and the soccer kicks, it negates all of the laynpray wrestling point fighting styles that the UFC's cage and rules are tailor-made for.



exactly....if u wonna try keeping someone down for 15 minutes,ud better make sure u hurt him... cause when he does break away or stand up ...

someone is getting knocked the fuck out

the heart of the japanese guy was impressive because he kept going for submission even when knocked out of the ring



yea...he won the rematch,btw
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5784
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:46 pm

Image

Got booted right out of there. Impressive.

These guys competed for a long time. Kawaguchi fought Kondo in 2015.

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13882
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Vale tudo Japan 1995 - soccer kicked out of ring

Postby MadTitan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:13 pm

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

Got booted right out of there. Impressive.

These guys competed for a long time. Kawaguchi fought Kondo in 2015.

Spoiler:
Image


Spoiler:
Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7099
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal


Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users