Close
Login
Register

Why Tf is this even a thing?

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Why Tf is this even a thing?

Postby asdfghjkl » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:20 pm

Why do people even talk about khabib vs conor 2. Conor got his ass beat. Wasnt even close.

Why do people even talk about Mayweather vs conor 2. Wasnt even close. Mayweather didnt even break a sweat. "B,b,b,but conor landed a punch! He could land 2 next time!"...shut your fucking mouth. Conor landed cause floyd was fighting an amateur. You ever see bully beatdown? You ever see a fighter go full power on a first time junior throwing haymakers in a sparring match at your local gym?

For fucks sake why is this a thing...Conor probably will never win a fight again in his life. Conor will probably never even fight again.

Fuck conor and the losers who coddle his balls.
asdfghjkl
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Re: Why Tf is this even a thing?

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The dude is just a male Kardashian at this point. All about TMZ drama and talking shit on social media

You would think that coupled with him saying absurdly racist things (rocky 3 is the movie with the dancing monkeys) and with his last performance against Khabib, where he literally cheated in every way possible almost (that illegal knee from the bottom was particularly weak minded and bitch made of Conor), would be enough to thin out his nutt huggers but in all reality it really hasn't.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby asdfghjkl » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Mr Meow wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

The dude is just a male Kardashian at this point. All about TMZ drama and talking shit on social media

You would think that coupled with him saying absurdly racist things (rocky 3 is the movie with the dancing monkeys) and with his last performance against Khabib, where he literally cheated in every way possible almost (that illegal knee from the bottom was particularly weak minded and bitch made of Conor), would be enough to thin out his nutt huggers but in all reality it really hasn't.

I honestly feel like I'm an insane deranged Democrat and conor is trump.

I have CDS.

I fucking hate this cokehead rapist.
asdfghjkl
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:18 pm

asdfghjkl wrote:

I have CDS.

Conor derangement syndrome :lol: priceless.
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby MadTitan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:20 pm

lmao I hear ya. Conor doesn't have much hope against the likes of Khabib. But tbh, I can't think of many other guys that do either. Conor needs 2 wins before he's back in title talks. No telling what kind of fighter he will be upon his return, but Khabib rematch should be long ways away.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:24 pm

There seems to be no middle ground with Conor. Either you have CDS and irrationally hate the man no matter what and think he's a terrible fighter....or you are one of his extreme nuthuggers screaming for his rematches because he will absolutely win easily next time. I love it. :lol:
KingOfPancrase

Postby MadTitan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:27 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:There seems to be no middle ground with Conor. Either you have CDS and irrationally hate the man no matter what and think he's a terrible fighter....or you are one of his extreme nuthuggers screaming for his rematches because he will absolutely win easily next time. I love it. :lol:

Not true. I kid around a lot, and I enjoy Conor as a fighter, but I'm not oblivious to the fact that he's beatable by nearly all of the top ten at 155lbs at the moment.

Like, I just admitted that he would get squashed by Khabib pretty much 10 times out of ten, I thnik this qualifies me as "middle ground" in terms of my outlook as a somewhat biased "nutthugger"

Spoiler:
fag
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:30 pm

MadTitan wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:There seems to be no middle ground with Conor. Either you have CDS and irrationally hate the man no matter what and think he's a terrible fighter....or you are one of his extreme nuthuggers screaming for his rematches because he will absolutely win easily next time. I love it. :lol:

Not true. I kid around a lot, and I enjoy Conor as a fighter, but I'm not oblivious to the fact that he's beatable by nearly all of the top ten at 155lbs at the moment.

Like, I just admitted that he would get squashed by Khabib pretty much 10 times out of ten, I thnik this qualifies me as "middle ground" in terms of my outlook as a somewhat biased "nutthugger"

Spoiler:
fag

I meant most people you queer. The likes of me and you fall in the middle ground because we are superior to the average fight fan :lol:
KingOfPancrase

Postby MadTitan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:31 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
MadTitan wrote:

Spoiler:
fag

I meant most people you queer. The likes of me and you fall in the middle ground because we are superior to the average fight fan :lol:

True that :tup:

Spoiler:
still a fag :P
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:37 pm

Fuck it let him fight Kubababiber again.
KingOfPancrase

Postby MadTitan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:50 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:Fuck it let him fight Kubababiber again.

I will mourn him.

:rip:

But if he wins...

I will :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:52 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
asdfghjkl wrote:

I have CDS.

Conor derangement syndrome :lol: priceless.

:lol: Fucking awesome.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Zabit Magomedsharipov, Kelvin Gastelum, Jorge Masvidal, Francisco Trinaldo

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:25 pm

asdfghjkl wrote:Why do people even talk about khabib vs conor 2. Conor got his ass beat. Wasnt even close.

Why do people even talk about Mayweather vs conor 2. Wasnt even close. Mayweather didnt even break a sweat. "B,b,b,but conor landed a punch! He could land 2 next time!"...shut your fucking mouth. Conor landed cause floyd was fighting an amateur. You ever see bully beatdown? You ever see a fighter go full power on a first time junior throwing haymakers in a sparring match at your local gym?

For fucks sake why is this a thing...Conor probably will never win a fight again in his life. Conor will probably never even fight again.

Fuck conor and the losers who coddle his balls.

You also forgot to add why do people still talk about Nate vs Conor 3 when Nate beat the shit out of Conor twice. Nobody wants to see Conor running from Nate for 3 rounds only to win a BS decision after the fight ended with Nate on top of Conor.
Last edited by DeceptaCon on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby MadTitan » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:31 pm

Conor whooped Nate in the rematch

Don't get crazy.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:54 pm

I just hope he doesn't get his unearned rematch before Donald or Tony.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor (x2)

Next

Return to MMA Discussion