Close
Login
Register

***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby bruins2012 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:47 am

yoseph wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:So no one wants to Sigbet?


:butthurt:

Image




I got Tony. :tup:


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18834
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby PBells » Wed May 15, 2019 8:19 am

Ferguson/Cowboy needs to be 5 rounds. It's a travesty that this fight is mid-card while that boring bitch Valentina gets to jab and yell for 25 minutes against one of the worst title contenders in company history. :x
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40888
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby Darklord » Wed May 15, 2019 9:51 am

Image

The LW People's Champ Tony Fergusen is back for his second Title defense! Yet another 155 fight where I hate to see either guy lose, but its gotta be that way...

Cowboy has been looking golden, but this is probably where his skillset hits a wall. Ferg is just to tricky/creative in there. I am expecting to see some high level ground work in this fight, cannot wait!!!
User avatar
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby PainDog » Wed May 15, 2019 10:05 am

I need Cerrone to win...to keep Bruins soul in my hands
Image
The Brutal Legend

Damir Ismagulov Time

Saygid Arslanaliev Time

Khabib Nurmagomedov Time
User avatar
PainDog
Mod Emeritus
 
Posts: 9290
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Doha, Qatar
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby Shuck » Mon May 20, 2019 8:37 am

This is a real gdamn Superfight, been beggn for this dream matchup for years.. The Real Main Event, Lets Ride :thunder:

Magatron Makn Link Great Again - :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby MadTitan » Mon May 20, 2019 11:04 am

Shuck wrote:This is a real gdamn Superfight, been beggn for this dream matchup for years.. The Real Main Event, Lets Ride :thunder:



Image

Spoiler:
Image
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7101
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:58 am

i like cowboy a lot. He's got some mad skills and ever since his kid came along,he's got the balls to back up those skills....


Tony though is a man amongst boys.... he would nail Cowboy, even on one leg... I don't see how Cowboy gets that...


It won't last more than 1,5 rounds,as I see it
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5787
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby PBells » Tue May 21, 2019 10:20 am

Shuck wrote:what could I possibly do :smile:


Don't sell yourself short! :wink:
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40888
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby Shuck » Tue May 21, 2019 3:42 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i like cowboy a lot. He's got some mad skills and ever since his kid came along,he's got the balls to back up those skills....


Tony though is a man amongst boys.... he would nail Cowboy, even on one leg... I don't see how Cowboy gets that...


It won't last more than 1,5 rounds,as I see it


Thats a serious claim right there partner.. shall we.. Cigbet :cig: ?

Image
Magatron Makn Link Great Again - :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri May 31, 2019 5:55 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17625
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:06 pm

Shuck wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i like cowboy a lot. He's got some mad skills and ever since his kid came along,he's got the balls to back up those skills....


Tony though is a man amongst boys.... he would nail Cowboy, even on one leg... I don't see how Cowboy gets that...


It won't last more than 1,5 rounds,as I see it


Thats a serious claim right there partner.. shall we.. Cigbet :cig: ?

Image



2 weeks?
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5787
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby Shuck » Fri May 31, 2019 9:36 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i like cowboy a lot. He's got some mad skills and ever since his kid came along,he's got the balls to back up those skills....


Tony though is a man amongst boys.... he would nail Cowboy, even on one leg... I don't see how Cowboy gets that...


It won't last more than 1,5 rounds,as I see it


Thats a serious claim right there partner.. shall we.. Cigbet :cig: ?

Image



2 weeks?


Jew got it .. Con beat you to it so he would get 1st 2wks dibs
Magatron Makn Link Great Again - :hand:
User avatar
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby ebickmeyer » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:22 am

Shuck wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i like cowboy a lot. He's got some mad skills and ever since his kid came along,he's got the balls to back up those skills....


Tony though is a man amongst boys.... he would nail Cowboy, even on one leg... I don't see how Cowboy gets that...


It won't last more than 1,5 rounds,as I see it


Thats a serious claim right there partner.. shall we.. Cigbet :cig: ?

Image



2 weeks?


Jew got it .. Con beat you to it so he would get 1st 2wks dibs


Image
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor (x2)

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:26 am

^^ yea...not sure what happened... i have 2 sigbets this time around...(at least)

I have Gus + Tony

All the linkers that lose will get a very nice sig .. ... .
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5787
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: ***FERG VS COWBOY SET IN THE WINDY CITY***

Postby abcd » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:59 pm

I was almost sure Tony would beat cerrone because cowboy always loses to high level Mexicans but after today's main event idk. Is it too late to switch my pick in survivor :lol:
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am
Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users