Close
Login
Register

I got a lot....

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

I got a lot....

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed May 15, 2019 4:41 pm

of problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!
Spoiler:
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: I got a lot....

Postby MadTitan » Wed May 15, 2019 5:25 pm

☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed May 15, 2019 5:44 pm

KingOfPancrase

Postby lurking like a creep » Wed May 15, 2019 10:30 pm

......well i guess i'll go first.

Cat man makes up too many names of obscure fighters. I pitty that delusional kitty.

Phil is way too friendly with everyone. Its an over the top distraction. Most likely to steer questions away from a basement full of mannequins dressed like lebowski.

Tkwd doesnt own enough nickelback vinyls albums.

Bruins can't seem to spell the word pillock properly.

Tflock pisses me off bc he's probably a better golfer than me even though I'm dope with the sticks.

Brickmeier's sig makes me halt my mma posting and immediately start tugging it. I used to love linkering on the train until i was arrested for super enthusiastic linkering.

Hawdrigoh's gifs make me laugh. If I'm in public and check linker you wreck my stoic vibes with stoopid grins. Fuck off.

Danye pisses me off bc he should be a more popular linker but for some reason he's not rekanized.

Yoseph makes me re-read his username everytime bc it feels lime a spelling mistake each time i see it. Jerk.

Bill is way too emotionally attatched to eagles.

Shuck divides the people, -1 million for not unifying linker.

Slevin just bc i've never met a kevin that wasn't wierd. Literally have never met a single solid kevin.

Willis bc that name seems like the start of a statement about a guy named will that was never completed. Fuck you for the continuous cliff hanger.

Willma can suck it twice for his leaf bashing av and his genuinely irritating political stance.

Exsang just for posting more often in the non mma related boards. Selfish linkering.

Deceptecon, kop, and verne are a team of drunk degenerates. Yea they're funny and cool butt fuck you all for making one of my favourite bad habits seem acceptable here. Enablers.

Shaka is a real piece of garbage for using my av's nemesis as his av. Thats fucking low dude.

Pain dog with his deep knowledge of made up fighters and made up scribble language in the sig can kick rocks.

Frag is greek. Thats just gross.

Titan, fuck you for calling yourself mad titan. Spoiled the avengers movies before i even knew what you were doing. Weak.

Pbells has made logging into this website impossible for me. I'm going to captcha deez nuts on camera and send an avalanche of well manicured man sack photos his way.

I know i've missed some other jerks but thats what i've got off the top of my empty head. If you arn't on this list just reply and i'll be sure to tell you why you suck bc we all know that you do.

Just keeping an eye on you degenerates
lurking like a creep
White Belt
White Belt

Postby PBells » Wed May 15, 2019 10:43 pm

^ If you're JACKnoneREACHER I can explain and fix everything!!
PBells

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby yoseph » Thu May 16, 2019 12:35 am

:lol: :lol: solid analysis Jack :tup:
yoseph
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec. 2015, May 2019, Aug. 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan. 2017, Mar. 2017
Survivor (x2)

Postby hawdrigoh » Thu May 16, 2019 12:44 am

lurking like a creep wrote:Hawdrigoh's gifs make me laugh.

Spoiler:

lurking like a creep wrote:If I'm in public and check linker you wreck my stoic vibes with stoopid grins. Fuck off.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu May 16, 2019 1:27 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby philphan » Thu May 16, 2019 5:48 am

PBells wrote:^ If you're JACKnoneREACHER I can explain and fix everything!!

:lol: Did you ban nicklebackjack?
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Patricio Pitbull, Edson Barboza, Belal Muhammad, Ty-wan Claxton, Marvin Vettori

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Postby philphan » Thu May 16, 2019 5:50 am

lurking like a creep wrote:......well i guess i'll go first.

Cat man makes up too many names of obscure fighters. I pitty that delusional kitty.

Phil is way too friendly with everyone. Its an over the top distraction. Most likely to steer questions away from a basement full of mannequins dressed like lebowski.

Tflock pisses me off bc he's probably a better golfer than me even though I'm dope with the sticks.

Brickmeier's sig makes me halt my mma posting and immediately start tugging it. I used to love linkering on the train until i was arrested for super enthusiastic linkering.

Hawdrigoh's gifs make me laugh. If I'm in public and check linker you wreck my stoic vibes with stoopid grins. Fuck off.

Danye pisses me off bc he should be a more popular linker but for some reason he's not rekanized.

Yoseph makes me re-read his username everytime bc it feels lime a spelling mistake each time i see it. Jerk.

Slevin just bc i've never met a kevin that wasn't wierd. Literally have never met a single solid kevin.

Willis bc that name seems like the start of a statement about a guy named will that was never completed. Fuck you for the continuous cliff hanger.

Willma can suck it twice for his leaf bashing av and his genuinely irritating political stance.

Exsang just for posting more often in the non mma related boards. Selfish linkering.

Deceptecon, kop, and verne are a team of drunk degenerates. Yea they're funny and cool butt fuck you all for making one of my favourite bad habits seem acceptable here. Enablers.

Shaka is a real piece of garbage for using my av's nemesis as his av. Thats fucking low dude.

Pain dog with his deep knowledge of made up fighters and made up scribble language in the sig can kick rocks.

Titan, fuck you for calling yourself mad titan. Spoiled the avengers movies before i even knew what you were doing. Weak.

Pbells has made logging into this website impossible for me. I'm going to captcha deez nuts on camera and send an avalanche of well manicured man sack photos his way.

I know i've missed some other jerks but thats what i've got off the top of my empty head. If you arn't on this list just reply and i'll be sure to tell you why you suck bc we all know that you do.

:lol: :lol: Post of the month for sure, maybe of the year. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Patricio Pitbull, Edson Barboza, Belal Muhammad, Ty-wan Claxton, Marvin Vettori

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Postby 320IDAVE » Thu May 16, 2019 6:25 am

lurking like a creep wrote:......well i guess i'll go first.

:butthurt:
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby lurking like a creep » Thu May 16, 2019 6:58 am

320IDAVE wrote:[

:butthurt:

:lol:
I knew I'd miss at least one jerk. Your av turns me on and your name confuses me. I dont know what to do with the emotions you produce in me and I don't like that

lurking like a creep
White Belt
White Belt

Postby lurking like a creep » Thu May 16, 2019 7:00 am

DeceptaCon wrote:

:lol:
Well I know what I'm dancing to at my wedding
:beer:

lurking like a creep
White Belt
White Belt

Postby lurking like a creep » Thu May 16, 2019 7:04 am

philphan wrote:[ :lol: :lol: Post of the month for sure, maybe of the year. :mrgreen:

Again with the super nice shit :roll:

lurking like a creep
White Belt
White Belt

Postby lurking like a creep » Thu May 16, 2019 7:11 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

lurking like a creep
White Belt
White Belt