Close
Login
Register

3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby KARHU-III » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:46 am

fuck yes
Image
User avatar
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2125
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby PBells » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:29 am

Yes please. And ban dehydration so we can see who the best fighter is, not the best weight-cutter.
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40966
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:11 am

PBells wrote:Yes please. And ban dehydration so we can see who the best fighter is, not the best weight-cutter.



Masvidal vs Frankie Edgar at openweight? ?

:mrgreen:
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby KARHU-III » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:28 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
PBells wrote:Yes please. And ban dehydration so we can see who the best fighter is, not the best weight-cutter.



Masvidal vs Frankie Edgar at openweight? ?

:mrgreen:


rip frankie .. masvidal the type of dude to cook minute rice in 58 seconds
Image
User avatar
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2125
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby jblaze » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:56 am

Only works if there are almost no rules. In a ring fight there shouldn't be a fifty pound weight advantage unless it's at heavyweight.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:14 pm

KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
PBells wrote:Yes please. And ban dehydration so we can see who the best fighter is, not the best weight-cutter.



Masvidal vs Frankie Edgar at openweight? ?

:mrgreen:


rip frankie .. masvidal the type of dude to cook minute rice in 58 seconds



Frankie is the type of guy that will overcook the rice and still eat it :roll: :P
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby KARHU-III » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:46 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
PBells wrote:Yes please. And ban dehydration so we can see who the best fighter is, not the best weight-cutter.



Masvidal vs Frankie Edgar at openweight? ?

:mrgreen:


rip frankie .. masvidal the type of dude to cook minute rice in 58 seconds



Frankie is the type of guy that will overcook the rice and still eat it :roll: :P


:lol:

Frankie is the type of guy who will need it after masvidal 3 pieces his teeth out :lol:
Image
User avatar
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2125
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:37 am

KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Masvidal vs Frankie Edgar at openweight? ?

:mrgreen:


rip frankie .. masvidal the type of dude to cook minute rice in 58 seconds



Frankie is the type of guy that will overcook the rice and still eat it :roll: :P


:lol:

Frankie is the type of guy who will need it after masvidal 3 pieces his teeth out :lol:




Image


Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5797
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: 3 weight classes: -150, -200, Open

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:46 am

quote="EvilGorilla69+1"]
KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
KARHU-III wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Masvidal vs Frankie Edgar at openweight? ?

:mrgreen:quote]

rip frankie .. masvidal the type of dude to cook minute rice in 58 seconds



Frankie is the type of guy that will overcook the rice and still eat it :roll: :P


:lol:

Frankie is the type of guy who will need it after masvidal 3 pieces his teeth out :lol:




Image


Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17767
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackmetalcarson