Close
Login
Register

I have a couple of legitimate questions

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby PBells » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:27 am

I think if someone becomes an enemy of the community they should still be banned. Acts of sedition and/or treason are still not tolerated, at least by me. :grin:

Spambots are still killed on-sight :bulls:
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41649
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:33 am

PBells wrote:I think if someone becomes an enemy of the community they should still be banned. Acts of sedition and/or treason are still not tolerated, at least by me. :grin:

Spambots are still killed on-sight :bulls:



Yeah see, you coming around too.

If Tott tried to come back I would expect an ista-perma-ban,

Dipset is not an enemy, he is one of us.
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby PBells » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:40 am

320IDAVE wrote:Dipset is not an enemy, he is one of us.


I like Dipset and would never ban him.
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 41649
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Survivor Champion (x2)

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:41 am

Where is the like button?
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby dipset52 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:52 am

PBells wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:Dipset is not an enemy, he is one of us.


I like Dipset and would never ban him.


Image

Thanks ninjas, I can’t believe YMCA tried to ban me. 50 shades of being an animal abusing jerk off
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:18 am

320IDAVE wrote:
PBells wrote:I think if someone becomes an enemy of the community they should still be banned. Acts of sedition and/or treason are still not tolerated, at least by me. :grin:

Spambots are still killed on-sight :bulls:



Yeah see, you coming around too.

If Tott tried to come back I would expect an ista-perma-ban,

Dipset is not an enemy, he is one of us.


I fucking hate dip and still love the guy :lol:

But this was gold
dipset52 wrote:LOLOLOL this is fucking awesome.

Best mma site hands down.

Having the support of the linker community is a great feeling guys. I am honored to be part of this shit. :tup:

After that Pettis wonderboy fiasco I needed to take a fuckin break. That shit broke me mentally.

But Ill be back posting on the reg fellas! Sorry for missing fantasy. I shall take a look at the scraps and make some picks.

@YMCA : nice try. Your probably the type to leave your pets to die in the event of a fire. Fuck yourself buddy.


Image
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby dipset52 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:30 am

SpeakEasy wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:
PBells wrote:I think if someone becomes an enemy of the community they should still be banned. Acts of sedition and/or treason are still not tolerated, at least by me. :grin:

Spambots are still killed on-sight :bulls:



Yeah see, you coming around too.

If Tott tried to come back I would expect an ista-perma-ban,

Dipset is not an enemy, he is one of us.


I fucking hate dip and still love the guy :lol:

But this was gold
dipset52 wrote:LOLOLOL this is fucking awesome.

Best mma site hands down.

Having the support of the linker community is a great feeling guys. I am honored to be part of this shit. :tup:

After that Pettis wonderboy fiasco I needed to take a fuckin break. That shit broke me mentally.

But Ill be back posting on the reg fellas! Sorry for missing fantasy. I shall take a look at the scraps and make some picks.

@YMCA : nice try. Your probably the type to leave your pets to die in the event of a fire. Fuck yourself buddy.


Image



Lol same here buddy

Image
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby dipset52 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:33 am

TheMadTitan wrote:
dipset52 wrote:LOLOLOL this is fucking awesome.

Best mma site hands down.

Having the support of the linker community is a great feeling guys. I am honored to be part of this shit. :tup:

After that Pettis wonderboy fiasco I needed to take a fuckin break. That shit broke me mentally.

But Ill be back posting on the reg fellas! Sorry for missing fantasy. I shall take a look at the scraps and make some picks.

@YMCA : nice try. Your probably the type to leave your pets to die in the event of a fire. Fuck yourself buddy.


Image


Image
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:48 am

dipset52 wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:
dipset52 wrote:LOLOLOL this is fucking awesome.

Best mma site hands down.

Having the support of the linker community is a great feeling guys. I am honored to be part of this shit. :tup:

After that Pettis wonderboy fiasco I needed to take a fuckin break. That shit broke me mentally.

But Ill be back posting on the reg fellas! Sorry for missing fantasy. I shall take a look at the scraps and make some picks.

@YMCA : nice try. Your probably the type to leave your pets to die in the event of a fire. Fuck yourself buddy.


Image


Image

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18424
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby dipset52 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:16 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
dipset52 wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:
dipset52 wrote:LOLOLOL this is fucking awesome.

Best mma site hands down.

Having the support of the linker community is a great feeling guys. I am honored to be part of this shit. :tup:

After that Pettis wonderboy fiasco I needed to take a fuckin break. That shit broke me mentally.

But Ill be back posting on the reg fellas! Sorry for missing fantasy. I shall take a look at the scraps and make some picks.

@YMCA : nice try. Your probably the type to leave your pets to die in the event of a fire. Fuck yourself buddy.


Image


Image

Image


Image
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby 320IDAVE » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:17 pm

This site YO.

It was just a matter of time I came back from lurking occasionally and started being a linker again.
User avatar
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:28 pm
Location: Barcelona

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby dipset52 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:56 pm

320IDAVE wrote:This site YO.

It was just a matter of time I came back from lurking occasionally and started being a linker again.


Image
Image
User avatar
dipset52
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5997
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Aug 2018, Oct 2018, Aug 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Mar 2018, May 2018, June 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2018

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:01 pm

you are welcome. :twisted: :twisted:
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5992
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby SpeakEasy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:18 pm

dipset52 wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:
320IDAVE wrote:
PBells wrote:I think if someone becomes an enemy of the community they should still be banned. Acts of sedition and/or treason are still not tolerated, at least by me. :grin:

Spambots are still killed on-sight :bulls:



Yeah see, you coming around too.

If Tott tried to come back I would expect an ista-perma-ban,

Dipset is not an enemy, he is one of us.


I fucking hate dip and still love the guy :lol:

But this was gold
dipset52 wrote:LOLOLOL this is fucking awesome.

Best mma site hands down.

Having the support of the linker community is a great feeling guys. I am honored to be part of this shit. :tup:

After that Pettis wonderboy fiasco I needed to take a fuckin break. That shit broke me mentally.

But Ill be back posting on the reg fellas! Sorry for missing fantasy. I shall take a look at the scraps and make some picks.

@YMCA : nice try. Your probably the type to leave your pets to die in the event of a fire. Fuck yourself buddy.


Image



Lol same here buddy

Image


:lol:
Image

This thread should be saved and made part of the must read material before you can join this site.
If you agree with ymca, you're not allowed to join.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: I have a couple of legitimate questions

Postby MadTitan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:08 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:you are welcome. :twisted: :twisted:


Frag, the savior.

Frag, the protector.

Frag, the Goat.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7421
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users