Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:43 pm

bruins2012 wrote:I think we can all agree that SOAD is one of the greatest bands ever. :tup:

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies......

Spoiler:

:P

Yes they are the truth.

Back on topic it doesn't matter what you cucks on both sides of the political spectrum think here is what is going to happen. Trump will declare a national emergency and build the fucking wall by any means necessary. The land is being surveyed as we speak, the ranchers are already up in arms because they will br forced to sell their land to the government or it will be taken by force. Shit is about to get real, e-verify will be rolled out tracking everybody going thru this "wall." This is just the test run, no more interstate travel after this, no welfare checks, the zombies will start losing their shit, no tax returns, banking system will freeze.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
http://www.renegadetribune.com/predictive-programming-trump-wall/
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:00 pm

Not going to waste my time explaining the efficacy of a wall to a simpleton. Moderates are noncommittal losers and fence sitters who have yet to find their way. Real Pillar KOP tells no lies.
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:51 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:Not going to waste my time explaining the efficacy of a wall to a simpleton. Moderates are noncommittal losers and fence sitters who have yet to find their way. Real Pillar KOP tells no lies.

:lol:

What a bum. Can’t even come up with any original thoughts of his own. Cant explain his position and tries to steal my Pillar saying.

What a pathetic fucking bum. :tup:

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:49 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Not going to waste my time explaining the efficacy of a wall to a simpleton. Moderates are noncommittal losers and fence sitters who have yet to find their way. Real Pillar KOP tells no lies.

What a bum. Can’t even come up with any original thoughts of his own. Cant explain his position and tries to steal my Pillar saying.

What a pathetic fucking bum. :tup:

Mission accomplished. Fake Pillar Bruins hath been triggered. Too easy.
KingOfPancrase

Postby Verne » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:36 am

Could anyone explain the government shutdown, please?

Does this mean that the money saved by standing the workforce down will be used to build the wall?

Really not hearing much about it other than government is ‘shut down’.
Verne
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 am

Verne wrote:Could anyone explain the government shutdown, please?

Does this mean that the money saved by standing the workforce down will be used to build the wall?

I wasn't very sure myself... it doesn't affect state government so it's been business as usual for me!

Apparently non-essential federal employees are sent home without pay and services like national parks, national museums, the National Zoo in Washington DC are shut down. Everyone furloughed gets back pay after the shutdown ends, so it really doesn't save anything and actually costs more due to lost economic activity.
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Postby bwawm » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:20 pm

PBells wrote:
Verne wrote:Could anyone explain the government shutdown, please?

I wasn't very sure myself... it doesn't affect state government so it's been business as usual for me!

Apparently non-essential federal employees are sent home without pay and services like national parks, national museums, the National Zoo in Washington DC are shut down. Everyone furloughed gets back pay after the shutdown ends, so it really doesn't save anything and actually costs more due to lost economic activity.

Not to mention TSA and Border patrol :lol: :lol:

So essentially folks that are scared terrorists are coming over the border are so set on a wall that they're forcing the people protecting our borders/airports to work for free.

Its a whole new world of stupid.

One of those conversations that almost ENTIRELY rhetorical-thats why when you ask one of these kooks why they want a wall so bad they turn tail and run (its happened in this thread already).
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: They should remove the cap on laughing faces for posts like this!

Sure, you're very committed homie....so committed your scared to explain what your actually committed to :lol:

The VAST majority of terrorists don't come through Mexico...the wall is stupid.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 512115002/

I can tell you used to be on the left....how the fuck else would you support such a wasteful expenditure?

bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Person who thinks he's on the right:

"Lets force US citizens to give up their land to the federal government so we can waste 5 billion on a monument to stupidity while restricting personal freedom"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW. The "right" is not what it used to be :roll:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Verne » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Surely there must be some point to it, or a reason for it happening...

Surely.
Verne
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Verne wrote:Surely there must be some point to it, or a reason for it happening...

Surely.

Here is the problem its all politics, you can't tell me that the United States of War Contractors can't build a super hi-tech perimeter that can track a gnats ass from crossing. 5bil is a drop in the bucket, people are wasting time arguing over symantics while we the masses are being duped. Our country has already been sold out from under us. We are in the final stages now.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon

Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby bwawm » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Verne wrote:Surely there must be some point to it, or a reason for it happening...

Surely.

Trump said he would build a wall between the US and Mexico and force Mexico to pay for it when he was campaigning. I think its likely he just wants to make good on a campaign promise but I have no idea why his supporters are about it...

Originally, the wall was to keep out central/south Americans that supposedly take American jobs, bring crime and are perceived as a burden on tax payers (statistics show US unemployment at historic lows, immigrants are MORE lawful than the average american etc.). Somewhere along the way they pivoted to terrorism as a justification...even though everyone right and left has acknowledged that the southern border is not the primary point of entry for terrorists.

The trump team even admitted the figures they used for justifying the wall as being a terrorism deterrent were astoundingly wrong. So its clear Trump and his supporters REALLY want this wall....just not so easy to figure out why.

I, like you, assume there is a reason but no one seems to be willing to tell me what it is....I've asked numerous times but just get crickets.
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:43 pm

Surely.

Posturing, one of the things Trump excels at the most.
PBells
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:45 pm

I am all for Trump not kicking the can further down the road for the next president to deal with, like Obomba and Bush Dubya did

However this whole wall thing has become so polarized that it really will never be settled.

The wall around El Paso has worked brilliantly, would one around the southern border follow suit? I do not know quite frankly

I do find it amusing that liberals (not saying the ones here but the ones i work with) bitch about how Trump is "manufacturing" this into being a serious pressing issue when it is not

Yet in 2015 or 2014 Obomba gave a speech saying it was a crisis at the southern border

so if it is not a crisis now liberals would have to admit either Obomba was lying to stir up racism or whatever (illegals are not a race but yeah) or that border crossings, the drugs brought in, human trafficking, wages being driven down by unskilled illegals who demand less money is not existent anymore, etc etc. Which of course is nonsense all data points to that increasing since OBomba

Letting in millions unchecked over a period of decades does have an effect on a country. It just does.

England for example, more importantly the city of Birmingham. Goes from being one of the best places for "free love" and open mindedness in the entirety of Europe back in the 60s and 70s in regards to homosexuality to recently being voted as one of the most homophobic cities in all of the UK. It takes not much more than a room temperature IQ to figure out why. Perhaps importing massive numbers of people from societies where homosexuality is illegal in law and punishable by hangings unchecked and unfiltered for decades perhaps played into this?

20+ million illegals in the US has an impact too. It just does. I am all for immigration but you have to do it legally. This mickey mouse game of voting against Kates Law and voting for Sanctuary cities like California did is going to have a disastrous effect neutrally
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby Verne » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:13 pm

Sorry, I should have made myself more clear. What is the reason/point of the government shutdown and what does it achieve?

Meow, could you link me the stuff about Birmingham, please?
Verne
Red Belt
Red Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion