Close
Login
Register

Who's drunk?

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:23 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:Alcohol withdrawal while working out is always fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

:lol: :lol: There is nothing better than breaking that hangover sweat while working out or running its like you get that second burst of energy from all of the leftover calories seeping out of your sweat glands, then the after work out beer buzz you get is even better.

Thanks for getting us back on topic!
Spoiler:
Image

I've set so many lifting PR's the morning after a heavy night of drinking. Feel like shit but have all that extra carbed up energy
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol: Just like Chris Leben on TUF he drank all night and still out lasted everyone on the treadmill the next day in training.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16688
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:43 pm

Chris Leben sucks. But war drinking all night and out performing everyone else during cardio.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8913
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:48 pm

The eternal question...should I drink tonight?
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8913
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:15 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:The eternal question...should I drink tonight?



i know its 2am and im still getting high :-? :-? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

drink up buddy...its good for you..
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.


You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences


User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:08 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:The eternal question...should I drink tonight?

I did good last night only drank 7 Newcastles and took some anxiety medicine to take the edge off,
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16688
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:56 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:The eternal question...should I drink tonight?

I did good last night only drank 7 Newcastles and took some anxiety medicine to take the edge off,
Image

If I drink there will be at least 8 beers and 8 shots involved :lol:
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8913
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:33 pm

It has begun. I'm on week 1 of a 2 week vacation so fuck it. If Hawd would post in this thread this would be a great week...all 4 pillars posting in this glorious thread once again in the same couple days....hasn't happened in a while. But he's online so lets see.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8913
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby hawdrigoh » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:05 am

Image

:heart:
Spoiler:





Spoiler:




User avatar
hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory
6th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 13533
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:29 am

hawdrigoh wrote:Image

:heart:

We are all one!
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16688
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:33 am

You guys piss me off.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8913
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:20 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:You guys piss me off.


I'm not drunk but I'm here bro,

Hawdigrid let you down again I see. What an asshole :yell:

I can't drink bro. I turn into a raging lunatic when I drink.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7045
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby MadTitan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:20 pm

But I will drink a few beers on fight nights. Bet that.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.
User avatar
MadTitan
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7045
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm
Location: Giving the "Open Attack" signal

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:02 pm

TheMadTitan wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:You guys piss me off.


I'm not drunk but I'm here bro,

Hawdigrid let you down again I see. What an asshole :yell:

I can't drink bro. I turn into a raging lunatic when I drink.

Every now and then I do too.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8913
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:17 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:You guys piss me off.


I'm not drunk but I'm here bro,

Hawdigrid let you down again I see. What an asshole :yell:

I can't drink bro. I turn into a raging lunatic when I drink.

Every now and then I do too.

The first time I ever felt normal and clear headed as a teen was after I drank some whoop juice we made at a bonfire party. That's when I knew eventually I would have a problem, I would eventually run out.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16688
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: Who's drunk?

Postby KingOfPancrase » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:27 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:
TheMadTitan wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:You guys piss me off.


I'm not drunk but I'm here bro,

Hawdigrid let you down again I see. What an asshole :yell:

I can't drink bro. I turn into a raging lunatic when I drink.

Every now and then I do too.

The first time I ever felt normal and clear headed as a teen was after I drank some whoop juice we made at a bonfire party. That's when I knew eventually I would have a problem, I would eventually run out.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

liking drinking too much is definitely a thing.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
1st Professional Linker Victory
1st Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 8913
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users