Close
Login
Register

***TJ Dildoshaw is a Bum***

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: ***TJ Dildoshaw is a Bum***

Postby yoseph » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:39 pm

I would be shocked if this wasn't diuretics so he could do that stupid weight cut and get ktfo. He was flagged in competition so post weight cut. Also wouldn't be surprised if he popped for something else. Dude is shredded.
ALL HAIL ISRAEL - :hand: :kiss:
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby JTuck34 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Bunch of you sound like you need PEDs for your butt holes to manage all that butthurt about failed tests

TJ juices. Team alpha male juices. Almost all teams juice. Almost entire sport juices. If you're mad about someone failing a test, just keep in mind that you're literally mad about someone FAILING A DRUG TEST.... not actually DOING THE DRUGS

Being mad about fighters who do drugs is completely untenable. Youd be mad at everyone on all fight cards all the time and it would ruin your experience. If you hate PEDs, then you hate mma.

If you hate PEDs then you hate ALL SPORTS for that matter.

Get some fucking perspective you Nancy fucks.

Now we have TJ sidelined for at least a year. Guy is exciting as fuck to watch, this is a loss for the fans on my book.

I FUCKING HATE DRUG TESTING GOD DAMNIT
7-3
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert

Postby robdogj » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:58 pm

PBells wrote:If UFC isn't shut down like I want and decide to do Cejudo/Moraes, that would be splendid.

One Punch Man FTW
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion