Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Who ya got?

The Gorilla
2
8%
Gamebred
2
8%
Rocky
2
8%
Gunni
2
8%
No Time
1
4%
The Devastator
3
13%
Taco
0
No votes
The Prospect
4
17%
Hot Chocolate
3
13%
Hannibal
1
4%
The Marshmallow Hammer
1
4%
The Welsh Wrecking Machine
3
13%
 
Total votes : 24

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby DeceptaCon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:On a scale of jussie smollett to jorge masdival, how real are you?

:lol: :lol:
Jussie
CM Punk
New Breed
Brock
Rest of UFC
Bisping
GSP
Nate Diaz
Nick Diaz
Tony Ferguson
BJ Penn
Fedor
Charles Bronson
Chuck Norris
Samauel L. Jackson
Masvidal
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17310
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby SpeakEasy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:19 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:On a scale of jussie smollett to jorge masdival, how real are you?

:lol: :lol:
Jussie
CM Punk
New Breed
Brock
Rest of UFC
Bisping
GSP
Nate Diaz
Nick Diaz
Tony Ferguson
BJ Penn
Fedor
Charles Bronson
Chuck Norris
Samauel L. Jackson
Masvidal


You made the intangible tangible.
Bronson was quoted that after all that JORGE is the most dangerous man in England.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby 1098765432 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 pm

JonB wrote:Image


(SIGH)... Goddamnit Internet. :lol:

Love to see him piece Asskreme up to
User avatar
1098765432
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4977
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby bruins2012 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:29 pm

Jorge Masvidal Lunchtime Special; A 3 Piece Combo and a free Soda.



:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18652
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby PBells » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:41 am

That backstage scuffle was the most exciting thing involving Leon Edwards that I've seen
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40620
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:38 pm

PBells wrote:That backstage scuffle was the most exciting thing involving Leon Edwards that I've seen

:lol:
Funny how that works, guy can compete but defintely doesnt know how to fight.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby slevin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:32 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:
PBells wrote:That backstage scuffle was the most exciting thing involving Leon Edwards that I've seen

:lol:
Funny how that works, guy can compete but defintely doesnt know how to fight.

I thought Edward's fight with Luque was good as well as his fight with Cowboy. Thw guy is a threat to every fighter. He is well rounded and can compete with any of them.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22617
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby SpeakEasy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:45 pm

slevin wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:
PBells wrote:That backstage scuffle was the most exciting thing involving Leon Edwards that I've seen

:lol:
Funny how that works, guy can compete but defintely doesnt know how to fight.

I thought Edward's fight with Luque was good as well as his fight with Cowboy. Thw guy is a threat to every fighter. He is well rounded and can compete with any of them.


I was playing Slev, hes game and top notch and he definitely comes to win but not so much to fight.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
Image
obviously for a reason."
User avatar
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Oct 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2017

Re: Official Discussion: UFC on ESPN+ 5: Till vs Masvidal

Postby slevin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 pm

SpeakEasy wrote:
slevin wrote:
SpeakEasy wrote:
PBells wrote:That backstage scuffle was the most exciting thing involving Leon Edwards that I've seen

:lol:
Funny how that works, guy can compete but defintely doesnt know how to fight.

I thought Edward's fight with Luque was good as well as his fight with Cowboy. Thw guy is a threat to every fighter. He is well rounded and can compete with any of them.


I was playing Slev, hes game and top notch and he definitely comes to win but not so much to fight.

I think with Gunnar he was trying to prove a point, he busted Cowboy up and outboxed Luque. I think the guy is obsessed with wrestling and proving he is well rounded. That is just my opinion the guy is rounded but conservative but still dangerous.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22617
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users