Close
Login
Register

Conor Arrested

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Conor Arrested

Postby robdogj » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:35 am

PBells wrote:
1098765432 wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Interesting fact

In the last 3 years, Conor McGregor has more arrests than wins.

:P

Lmao

come on now - McGillicutty fought the cellphone & won :twisted:
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:49 am

willmma wrote:

“We ended up in Liv on a Sunday,” Abdirzak said. “Blueface was there so we were just seeing what was popping. There were quite a few A-list celebrities there, you know how it goes down - Birdman, Blueface, there was a few NBA players and NFL stars over there.

“So what happened was, we see McGregor over there and it was all cool, and what not, and then on the way out, we was just waiting on our vehicle from the valet. So we were just waiting on our vehicle to pick it up and as soon as we go to pick it up, I see Conor McGregor. So I’m trying to take out my little phone and as soon as I bring out my phone, McGregor’s there and he comes trying to shake my hand. He came to shake my hand and as soon as he came to shake my hand, he pulled me in and he grabbed my phone and he started smashing it and all his security guards literally surrounded me, pushed me out the way, and he’s stomping on it.”

That wasn’t the end of the story though. Abdirzak says that after destroying the phone, McGregor then pocketed it and walked off, and that there is video of the whole incident that will be released soon.

“There’s a video that’s gonna be released real soon,” Abdirzak said.

“[McGregor] was just like, ‘Get the f*ck out my face. Move,’ and then I was like, ‘Yo, sir, can I have my phone back?’ There was a security in his entourage around him and I asked him if I could get my phone back and it was like, ‘Yo, move, man. You better listen to what Conor says.’ McGregor picked the phone up, put it in his pocket, laughed, and then he got in his SUV and they drove off. That’s when the hotel manager come to me and said, ‘Listen, I’ll sort this out. Don’t worry.’”

What a sneaky rat bastard Conor is here let me shake your hand so I can steal your phone and break it like a little bitch, what a bitch. Can't imagine any other fighter of his caliber doing this nonsense except for maybe Jon Jones :lol: Then at his bodyguards dude you better do what Conor says :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:42 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
willmma wrote:

“We ended up in Liv on a Sunday,” Abdirzak said. “Blueface was there so we were just seeing what was popping. There were quite a few A-list celebrities there, you know how it goes down - Birdman, Blueface, there was a few NBA players and NFL stars over there.

“So what happened was, we see McGregor over there and it was all cool, and what not, and then on the way out, we was just waiting on our vehicle from the valet. So we were just waiting on our vehicle to pick it up and as soon as we go to pick it up, I see Conor McGregor. So I’m trying to take out my little phone and as soon as I bring out my phone, McGregor’s there and he comes trying to shake my hand. He came to shake my hand and as soon as he came to shake my hand, he pulled me in and he grabbed my phone and he started smashing it and all his security guards literally surrounded me, pushed me out the way, and he’s stomping on it.”

That wasn’t the end of the story though. Abdirzak says that after destroying the phone, McGregor then pocketed it and walked off, and that there is video of the whole incident that will be released soon.

“There’s a video that’s gonna be released real soon,” Abdirzak said.

“[McGregor] was just like, ‘Get the f*ck out my face. Move,’ and then I was like, ‘Yo, sir, can I have my phone back?’ There was a security in his entourage around him and I asked him if I could get my phone back and it was like, ‘Yo, move, man. You better listen to what Conor says.’ McGregor picked the phone up, put it in his pocket, laughed, and then he got in his SUV and they drove off. That’s when the hotel manager come to me and said, ‘Listen, I’ll sort this out. Don’t worry.’”

What a sneaky rat bastard Conor is here let me shake your hand so I can steal your phone and break it like a little bitch, what a bitch. Can't imagine any other fighter of his caliber doing this nonsense except for maybe Jon Jones :lol: Then at his bodyguards dude you better do what Conor says :lol:
Spoiler:

:lol:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:13 pm

yoseph wrote:
PBells wrote:Revoke his VISA

I must have missed the section where he hopped the fence and started a fight with an innocent audience member

Conor prob just thought it was one of Kabibs boys comn up from behind em again.. nothn to see here
Spoiler:
Shuck

Postby PBells » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:32 pm

PBells wrote:Considering that audience member was just suspended by the NSAC, I'd guess he wasn't that innocent :angel:

And there was no coming up behind, this entire altercation was face-to-face. Conor even faked shaking hands in order to steal the guy's phone like the degenerate piece of shit he is.
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion