Close
Login
Register

Tony Ferguson’s “personal issues”.....

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Tony Ferguson’s “personal issues”.....

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:32 pm

Wife of UFC’s Tony Ferguson files restraining order following multiple bizarre incidents

The lightweight top contender has been ordered to stay away from his wife and child following a string of police visits to their home.

Dana White may have been underselling things when he recently told fans that top ranked UFC lightweight Tony Ferguson was experiencing “personal issues,” when explaining why the fighter hasn’t been seen in the Octagon since October of 2018. After rumors began swirling late last week of marital distress in the Ferguson household, MMAjunkie now reports that ‘El Cucuy’’s wife, Cristina Ferguson, has filed a restraining order against the fighter.

According to Junkie’s investigation, the court intervention comes following a string of bizarre incidents involving police visits to the Ferguson home — starting in January of 2018, and with three occurring in the last month. These reportedly included Ferguson destroying items, talking about a computer chip he claimed was implanted in his leg, throwing holy water at his wife, and believing that “someone was inside his walls.” Things seem to have come to a head last Friday when he apparently took their son from his parents house, where his wife was visiting, and brought him back to their home, after which he changed the locks on the doors.

The restraining order against him was filed just a few days later.

In multiple police reports, it appears that Ferguson’s wife has claimed that she did not fear for the safety of their child and that he had not been violent toward her or anyone else, but that his outbursts seemed to be getting worse and he was refusing to see a doctor. As a result of this behavior, the Orange County Superior Court has scheduled a domestic violence investigation for March 22, and a domestic violence hearing for April 5th.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Re: Tony Ferguson’s “personal issues”.....

Postby philphan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:45 pm

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:28 pm

philphan wrote:

smh, Tony is just too real of a man for society to stop so they can only hope to contain him. I wouldn't put it past Dana to put a chip in his leg though look what he did to Conor :lol: All of the realest OG UFC fighters who stand up to Dana's chaos magic and spells seem to all go loony?

What is it about fighting in an octagon with Illuminati inspired Reebok pyramid logo and Hebrew 666 Monster Energy logos that drives these fighters crazy?

Any fighter that rejects the MK Ultra programming goes "crazy."

Rampage
Diaz Bros
Tito
Couture
GSP seeing aliens
Conor losing it
Hunt
They did some Nigerian VooDoo on Woodley
Now they trying to kill BJ Penn by making him fight well into his 50's :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby TFlock » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:58 pm

sounds like he needs to smoke some weed and chill out
June A League Fantasy Team
Henry Cejudo
Demian Maia
Donald Cerrone
Alfie Davis
Mike Shipman

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock

Accolades: May 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan./Feb./Mar. 2019 Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby SpeakEasy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to eat meth and smoke it.

^on junkie there were guys legit arguing that weed made him do it and eddie bravo had an influence on him as well.

Seriously a scary, Chris Benoit esque situation that I'm so grateful no ones been hurt.
I truly hope he gets help and we never see him fight again.
Its completely unkown what caused such a drastic break but the guy is clearly suffering psychoses and has always seemed schizophrenic.
I wonder if he stopped taking meds? Or a new supplment or something sent his brain chemicals out of wack.
He has taken some beatings and this screams TBI but hes also always seemed off mentally.
"A lion is called a king of beasts,
obviously for a reason."
SpeakEasy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Accolades: Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:00 am

Obviously I have no personal connection to Tony, but I really feel bad for the guy when considering everything he has had to go through over the past few years.

Ever since Tony beat Josh Thomson I have been wanting him to lose.

I was going to make a thread and still might about "Fighters you want to see lose in 2019". At first I was thinking I would put Tony on the list...but I cant.

The guy has been dealing with so much adversity that it's become hard to not to cheer for him.

From most accounts of people involved in MMA, Tony has always been a bit out there.

Hopefully he can get his shit together and get his family back. At least in the MMA media Tony always was dedicating posts to his wife and son...seems to be a genuinely family oriented guy.
“There is only one TRUE Pillar and that Pillar’s name is Pillar Bruins2012.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies. :tup:

Khabib Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PBells » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:11 am

- Thinks there's a microchip in his leg
- Thinks there are people in the walls
- Has repeatedly thrown holy water at his wife

Meth, 100%
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:52 am

PBells wrote:- Thinks there's a microchip in his leg

Meth, 100%

Disturbing news to say the least.

I am going with some sort of manic breakdown from days of not sleeping and doing a lot of drugs. Perhaps meth.

What a talent. What a waste. If this shit is true the dude needs help asap
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:22 am

Mr Meow wrote:
PBells wrote:- Thinks there's a microchip in his leg

Meth, 100%

Disturbing news to say the least.

I am going with some sort of manic breakdown from days of not sleeping and doing a lot of drugs. Perhaps meth.

What a talent. What a waste. If this shit is true the dude needs help asap

But.......women are the devil so that one might have been justified.

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Postby PBells » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:08 am

bruins2012 wrote:But.......women are the devil so that one might have been justified.

True. :lol:

Meth psychosis often has religious themes, like people communicating with/finding God or believing they are God. :nerd:
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion, Inaugural Pick-Em Champion (May 2019)

Postby dipset52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:13 am

Very sad.

There isn’t a single fighter on this planet whose been fucked worse then tony.
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, 2018 Fantasy Draft Highest Total Score

Postby NeoNinja » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:56 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:

smh, Tony is just too real of a man for society to stop so they can only hope to contain him. I wouldn't put it past Dana to put a chip in his leg though look what he did to Conor :lol: All of the realest OG UFC fighters who stand up to Dana's chaos magic and spells seem to all go loony?

What is it about fighting in an octagon with Illuminati inspired Reebok pyramid logo and Hebrew 666 Monster Energy logos that drives these fighters crazy?

Rampage
Diaz Bros
Tito
Couture
GSP seeing aliens
Conor losing it
Hunt
They did some Nigerian VooDoo on Woodley
Now they trying to kill BJ Penn by making him fight well into his 50's :lol:
Spoiler:

This. :pointup: :gold: :gold: :gold:

" For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12
Last edited by NeoNinja on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeoNinja
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Darklord » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:02 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:

:holy sh*t: Its been right in front of our faces this whole time!

Matt Mitrione, Eddie Alvarez and Cowboy Cerrone flashing one-eyed symbolism

Benson Henderson displaying the Masonic Pyramid

Joe Rogan pledged alligiance to Lucifer with Stanton LaVey

Dana White receiving blood transfer from sacrificed youths.

Cub Swanson showing 666 symbol and one-eyed symbol

Conor McGregor mocking the crucifixion of Jesus Christ before he takes a fall for the UFC

Kevin Lee wearing black/white Masonic colors

Mario Yamasaki displaying the Sacred Heart of Satan

The "magic circle" UFC octagon emblazoned with the Hebrew 666 where blood will spill for all to see
Last edited by Darklord on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby NeoNinja » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Darklord wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:

:holy sh*t: Its been right in front of our faces this whole time!

Dana White receiving blood transfer from sacrificed youths.

Cub Swanson showing 666 symbol and one-eyed symbol

BJ Penn mocking the crucifixion of Jesus Christ before he takes a fall for the UFC
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Vf_CfGV-aTy06CtrVjidDgHaEx&w=300&h=193&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7

Kevin Lee wearing black/white Masonic colors

Mario Yamasaki displaying the Sacred Heart of Satan

Some of what you posted is disinformation. Some is not. This is not a game.
NeoNinja
White Belt
White Belt

Postby thenoje » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching
"I don’t like the fights where I came, saw and conquered my opponent by knockout leaving him no chances. Actually the fights I like more are those where my adversary fights back. I like to rumble, to feel my opponent, just like that old dog fight."

- Igor Vovchanchyn
thenoje
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion