Close
Login
Register

Fighters you have cooled on

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: Fighters you have cooled on

Postby hawdrigoh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Anyone that yaps about how much of a badass they are yet cuts a ton of weight...they wish they could be a quarter of the man BJ is.

Also TJ for moving down a weight class to try and get a second belt.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh
6th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby JayKoz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:51 am

DeceptaCon wrote:Dan Henderson, I used to be a big fan until I realized he was a cheating dirty TRTing bastard who only beat Fedor and Shogun twice because of his unnatural levels of animal testosterone. What he did to Bisping twice was a thing of beauty. Still had some quality wins after getting off the sauce and Vitor made him pay for his past transgressions. But looking back fuck what he did to Shogun.

Why you so salty about old hendo. He didnt even make bj throw in the towel :lol:
JayKoz
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Postby JayKoz » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:23 am

Pbells already said it but the main guy that comes to mind for me is Mike Perry. Thing is, i think hes better than hes shown us in some fights but he really does seem like the guy that lets the fame go to his head and parties hard when he should be training. You just cant have both.
JayKoz
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Sep. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion (2x) 2018

Postby PainDog » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:12 am

JayKoz wrote:Pbells already said it but the main guy that comes to mind for me is Mike Perry. Thing is, i think hes better than hes shown us in some fights but he really does seem like the guy that lets the fame go to his head and parties hard when he should be training. You just cant have both.

Perry seems like someone that doesnt want to take any accountability for the mistakes he makes.

Perry often makes very poor choices in his fights, such as trying to grapple with Cerrone. Immediately after the fight he started blaming Jackson-Wink...

“Where there is no struggle, there is absolutely no progress.”
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby TFlock » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:24 am

PainDog wrote:
JayKoz wrote:Pbells already said it but the main guy that comes to mind for me is Mike Perry. Thing is, i think hes better than hes shown us in some fights but he really does seem like the guy that lets the fame go to his head and parties hard when he should be training. You just cant have both.

Perry seems like someone that doesnt want to take any accountability for the mistakes he makes.

Perry often makes very poor choices in his fights, such as trying to grapple with Cerrone. Immediately after the fight he started blaming Jackson-Wink...

yeah, hes the kind of guy that will end up in jail after his fighting career is over.
April A League Fantasy Team
Max Holloway
Curtis Millender
Gaston Bolanos
Randy Costa

ImageImage
Spoiler:
TFlock
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan/Feb 2019 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Mar. 2019 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Survivor Champion, First Linker to hold two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:21 am

You can never cool on Ice Cold.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 am

hawdrigoh wrote:You can never cool on Ice Cold.

Spoiler:

What a good man. Like a gigantic baby

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:54 am

JayKoz wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:Dan Henderson, I used to be a big fan until I realized he was a cheating dirty TRTing bastard who only beat Fedor and Shogun twice because of his unnatural levels of animal testosterone. What he did to Bisping twice was a thing of beauty. Still had some quality wins after getting off the sauce and Vitor made him pay for his past transgressions. But looking back fuck what he did to Shogun.

Why you so salty about old hendo. He didnt even make bj throw in the towel :lol:

:lol: I just like fucking with Phil for all of his passive aggressive posts and digs he makes at Penn.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby philphan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
JayKoz wrote:

:lol: I just like fucking with Phil for all of his passive aggressive posts and digs he makes at Penn.
Spoiler:

:lol: if you can't mess with those you love, who can you mess with . :heart: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Alexandre Pantoja, Marcin Tybura,
Alexander Yakovlev, Zelim Imadaev

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:04 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
JayKoz wrote:

:lol: I just feel like Hendo is a double tapping, cheating piece of shit and I wish he gets dickslapped by an orca killer whale..
Spoiler:

I can't argue with that.

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:50 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
JayKoz wrote:

:lol: I just feel like Hendo is a double tapping, cheating piece of shit and I wish he gets dickslapped by an orca killer whale..
Spoiler:

I can't argue with that.

Salty Frags.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby hawdrigoh » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:49 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
hawdrigoh wrote:You can never cool on Ice Cold.

Spoiler:

What a good man. Like a gigantic baby

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

hawdrigoh

Postby Bullgooseloony » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:38 am

I thought Thomas Almeida Would be champ by now :|
Bullgooseloony
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby philphan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Bullgooseloony wrote:I thought Thomas Almeida Would be champ by now :|

Good call, he just dropped off the contender map.
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Postby JayKoz » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:20 pm

I personally didnt buy into it but i think a few of you have cooled on darren till. Phil i know you were pretty confident in him :lol:
JayKoz
Green Belt
Green Belt

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion