Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:57 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Shuck wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Who provides the Saudi regime with the most weapons used to create the worst humanitarian disaster on the planet, in Yemen, and suppress its own citizens? The 2 countries (USA and England) that most love to issue sanctimonious lectures about freedom & human rights.


:P


yep, getting warmer!

why doesn't anyone listen to Con, he is spelling it out for us at this point

the two parties, practically polar opposites is there for one reason, to divide.. its all an illusion mi friends

the snake has two heads but its attached to one body :thunder:



I’ve been quoting Chomsky, Zinn, Hedges, and Fisk since I started posting in this thread a long time ago. I have to assume you aren’t familiar with any of them(?)

And the parties are not polar opposites, they are basically the mirror image of each other.


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18555
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:30 am

bruins2012 wrote:I’ve been quoting Chomsky, Zinn, Hedges, and Fisk since I started posting in this thread a long time ago. I have to assume you aren’t familiar with any of them(?)

And the parties are not polar opposites, they are basically the mirror image of each other.


:P


Well said
Image
Image
User avatar
willmma
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 6557
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:26 pm

willmma wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:I’ve been quoting Chomsky, Zinn, Hedges, and Fisk since I started posting in this thread a long time ago. I have to assume you aren’t familiar with any of them(?)

And the parties are not polar opposites, they are basically the mirror image of each other.


:P


Well said



in practice they are the same..in theory they are supposed to be opposites.

I am happy with my own thoughts and they are enough to describe what's going on. I don't need no one's nuts to understand what's up.
Τίποτα
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5377
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am
Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:00 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
willmma wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:I’ve been quoting Chomsky, Zinn, Hedges, and Fisk since I started posting in this thread a long time ago. I have to assume you aren’t familiar with any of them(?)

And the parties are not polar opposites, they are basically the mirror image of each other.


:P


Well said



in practice they are the same..in theory they are supposed to be opposites.

I am happy with my own thoughts and they are enough to describe what's going on. I don't need no one's nuts to understand what's up.

After all the rabbit hole chasing and higher learning BS I have come to the realization that the Greeks had it all figured out a long time ago. If you take all of their teachings and mythology literally it really makes sense. The problem is "modern" people have been tricked into thinking its all myth. Those magical Greek and Egyptian figures actually existed and still do, they are just not free to roam openly anymore. These beings are ancient and still run the show from the shadows until the great unveiling. Its almost time for the show to begin. Remember there is nothing new under the sun!
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:28 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Things are so bad that Clinton advisors predict dems losing to Trump again.....unless they run a candidate not hated by majority of country on a platform that actually appeals to voters.

God the fucking Neoliberals are pathetic and the neoconservatives are disgusting.

:P

You're almost there.
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9047
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:01 pm

It never fails. If the shooter is is brown/muslim then he's a terrorist. If he's black then he's criminal/thug/gangster. and if he's white then it's because he is "troubled" and has "mental issues".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 928231002/

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/article221361595.html

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018 ... this-year/

Although to be honest, I don't recall the last time a black man committed a mass shooting, if ever.
Image
Image
User avatar
willmma
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
 
Posts: 6557
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:12 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Things are so bad that Clinton advisors predict dems losing to Trump again.....unless they run a candidate not hated by majority of country on a platform that actually appeals to voters.

God the fucking Neoliberals are pathetic and the neoconservatives are disgusting.

:P

You're almost there.

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:38 pm


Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:56 pm

While Trump had you focused
on a caravan of immigrants

an American
killed 12 people in a a bar

an American
killed 11 people in a synagogue

an American
sent pipe bombs to other Americans

an American
tried to shoot up a black church

an American
killed black people at a Kroger
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18555
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:58 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Spoiler:








:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18555
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:05 pm


Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:37 am

Jeff Sessions Tries to Commit Suicide


WASHINGTON—Following months of bruising criticism from Democrats and President Trump alike, an inconsolable Jeff Sessions was reportedly trying to commit suicide Thursday.

He left a suicide note and stated “I swore I’d never take the coward’s way out, but what choice do I have?” said a teary-eyed Sessions, carefully laying a sealed envelope containing his farewell note on a tool bench in his garage as he raised a lighter to the marijuana cigarette with trembling hands.

“This is it. I’ve taken four puffs to make sure there’s no chance of survival. It should only be a matter of minutes now. Oh, what a wretched, ignominious ending. Goodbye, cruel world, I’m sorry I’ve failed you so.” At press time, Sessions reportedly realized he had died after being overcome by a euphoric, floating feeling.

He is survived by the spawn of Satan.


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18555
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby Mr Meow » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:20 pm

What a shock....a country that lied to Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obomba lied to Trump too. I am so surprised :lol: :lol:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38239/br ... rb7CArJnIk



Buhh buhhh buhhhh Trump is different though! :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10800
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:31 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Jeff Sessions Tries to Commit Suicide


WASHINGTON—Following months of bruising criticism from Democrats and President Trump alike, an inconsolable Jeff Sessions was reportedly trying to commit suicide Thursday.

He left a suicide note and stated “I swore I’d never take the coward’s way out, but what choice do I have?” said a teary-eyed Sessions, carefully laying a sealed envelope containing his farewell note on a tool bench in his garage as he raised a lighter to the marijuana cigarette with trembling hands.

“This is it. I’ve taken four puffs to make sure there’s no chance of survival. It should only be a matter of minutes now. Oh, what a wretched, ignominious ending. Goodbye, cruel world, I’m sorry I’ve failed you so.” At press time, Sessions reportedly realized he had died after being overcome by a euphoric, floating feeling.

He is survived by the spawn of Satan.


:P

:lol: :lol:

Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users