Close
Login
Register

Israeli Abuse

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Israeli Abuse

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:19 pm

Did you know that according to the Israeli paper Haaretz that Israeli ‘Jewish Terror’ Incidents Targeting Palestinians Tripled in 2018

Haaretz wrote:482 politically motivated crimes by Jews reported in the West Bank last year, including assault and property damage

http://www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/ ... -1.6809367

Of course this would not be possible without the protection and support of the Israeli military. All part of the occupation and continued effort to push people away and steal their lands and homes.

Israeli abuse continues
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:52 pm

willmma wrote:Did you know that according to the Israeli paper Haaretz that Israeli ‘Jewish Terror’ Incidents Targeting Palestinians Tripled in 2018

Haaretz wrote:482 politically motivated crimes by Jews reported in the West Bank last year, including assault and property damage

Of course this would not be possible without the protection and support of the Israeli military. All part of the occupation and continued effort to push people away and steal their lands and homes.

Israeli abuse continues

All this time spent on posting videos, articles, fancy gifs.. all for what if we can't trust your word?

Your lies were read back to you.. all you have to do is own up to them.. the 1st step is admitting there is a problem, are we ready for this step?

Maybe the Audience will come back then, lets build that trust Will, no more Coyness :tup:
Shuck

Postby willmma » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 pm

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:Did you know that according to the Israeli paper Haaretz that Israeli ‘Jewish Terror’ Incidents Targeting Palestinians Tripled in 2018

Israeli abuse continues

All this time spent on posting videos, articles, fancy gifs.. all for what if we can't trust your word?

Your lies were read back to you.. all you have to do is own up to them.. the 1st step is admitting there is a problem, are we ready for this step?

Maybe the Audience will come back then, lets build that trust Will, no more Coyness :tup:

Lol. You failed to prove me wrong in any thing.

Also this is the word of an Israeli newspaper not mine.

Israeli settlers are religious fanatics who are breaking international law and according to Haaretz committed 482 acts of terror last year

They are only able to commit these attacks because they are protected by a government and a population, very much like you, who are unable to condemn the most heinous crimes even those against children, and who are unable to see right from wrong.

Israeli abuse continues
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:26 am

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Israeli abuse continues

Lol. You failed to prove me wrong in any thing.

Also this is the word of an Israeli newspaper not mine.

Israeli settlers are religious fanatics who are breaking international law and according to Haaretz committed 482 acts of terror last year

They are only able to commit these attacks because they are protected by a government and a population, very much like you, who are unable to condemn the most heinous crimes even those against children, and who are unable to see right from wrong.

Israeli abuse continues

Hmm, now we both know this isn't true Coy Will

Recall the time you said Hamas agreed to a 2 State Solution, then provided Links.. & forced me to point out to you that your article said nothing of the sort? I don' like to embarrass a fellow linker like that but your biased reporting was caught.. do you recall this?

How can anyone believe what you say w/your track record? being so tainted :-?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:03 pm

True true. You should have that engraved on your tombstone as your greatest achievement in life.

Israeli soldiers are over burdened because of the occupation. They serve multiple roles like judge, jury and executioners. BTSelem recently reported of several incidents in which poor Israeli soldiers were startled by cars and reacted bravely by shooting and killing scary Palestinians.

btselem wrote:Over the course of nine days in December, Israeli security forces shot and killed three Palestinians in the West Bank, alleging that they had attempted to attack Israelis by car - incidents that never occurred. All three victims were shot although they were not endangering the lives of the security forces or of anyone else. Their death is a direct outcome of the reckless and illegal open-fire policy that permits, and retroactively supports, lethal fire in situations that do not justify it.

11 Dec. 2018: 'Omar 'Awwad (24) was fatally shot in the back by security forces as he was driving away from them, on his way back from work smelting copper. The police claims that the forces fired live bullets at ‘Awwad’s back because they suspected he had attempted to run them over. None of the forces were injured. None provided ‘Awwad with medical assistance.

13 Dec. 2018: Hamdan ‘Ardah (58) was fatally shot by soldiers while he was driving to the industrial zone in al-Birah, apparently after he was startled by their presence. According to media reports, ‘Ardah accidentally ran into a soldier, who was lightly injured. The soldiers fired at ‘Ardah intensively and did not stop even after he had been hit and the car had come to a halt. They prevented a medical crew that arrived on the scene from approaching ‘Ardah.

20 Dec. 2018: Qassem ‘Abassi (17) was fatally shot in the back as the car he was traveling in with three relatives, as part of a leisure trip to Nablus, was driving away from the Beit El-DCO checkpoint. The soldiers were in no danger – neither when the car was near the checkpoint nor as it drove away

https://www.btselem.org/press_releases/ ... _and_abasi

And the Israeli abuse continues
willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:01 pm

willmma wrote:True true. You should have that engraved on your tombstone as your greatest achievement in life.

Israeli soldiers are over burdened because of the occupation. They serve multiple roles like judge, jury and executioners. BTSelem recently reported of several incidents in which poor Israeli soldiers were startled by cars and reacted bravely by shooting and killing scary Palestinians.

btselem wrote:Over the course of nine days in December, Israeli security forces shot and killed three Palestinians in the West Bank, alleging that they had attempted to attack Israelis by car - incidents that never occurred. All three victims were shot although they were not endangering the lives of the security forces or of anyone else. Their death is a direct outcome of the reckless and illegal open-fire policy that permits, and retroactively supports, lethal fire in situations that do not justify it.

11 Dec. 2018: 'Omar 'Awwad (24) was fatally shot in the back by security forces as he was driving away from them, on his way back from work smelting copper. The police claims that the forces fired live bullets at ‘Awwad’s back because they suspected he had attempted to run them over. None of the forces were injured. None provided ‘Awwad with medical assistance.

13 Dec. 2018: Hamdan ‘Ardah (58) was fatally shot by soldiers while he was driving to the industrial zone in al-Birah, apparently after he was startled by their presence. According to media reports, ‘Ardah accidentally ran into a soldier, who was lightly injured. The soldiers fired at ‘Ardah intensively and did not stop even after he had been hit and the car had come to a halt. They prevented a medical crew that arrived on the scene from approaching ‘Ardah.

20 Dec. 2018: Qassem ‘Abassi (17) was fatally shot in the back as the car he was traveling in with three relatives, as part of a leisure trip to Nablus, was driving away from the Beit El-DCO checkpoint. The soldiers were in no danger – neither when the car was near the checkpoint nor as it drove away

https://www.btselem.org/press_releases/ ... _and_abasi

I can lie to you & say that will happen if you like.. but to be honest I wish I didn't have to correct you.. things would go much smoother if that wasn't the case

We maybe breaking some ground tho.. Admitting to posting lies was the 1st step.. are we ready to admit to covering up for Hamas & that they are a key factor to there being no peace?

I feel like this will be one Giant step, do we have it in us Will?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:42 pm

You're so smart Shuck!

Did you know that Israelis abuse not only Palestinian men, women and children but animals too.

Here two brave soldiers harass a shepherd and try to steal one of his sheep

Israel: No to peace, no to two state solution. we are here to take your land and your sheep.

willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:58 pm

willmma wrote:You're so smart Shuck!

Did you know that Israelis abuse not only Palestinian men, women and children but animals too.

Here two brave soldiers harass a shepherd and try to steal one of his sheep

Israel: No to peace, no to two state solution. we are here to take your land and your sheep.

Help me help you?!.. All you have to do is take that next step, as scary as it may seem.. admit what you know to be true.. The audience will flock back, pinky promise :tup:

Just come out & admit it.. That you covered for Hamas & that they are a blockade in the peace process, can we do this Will?
Shuck

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:12 am

Shuck is dropping peoples lefts and rights. And when I mean dropping, I mean face - rapping,and when I mean peoples,I mean willmma,and when I say left and rights,I mean just that. :P
Buentello wrote:Let's Make MMA great again.

You know the drill baby...Don't fear me baby... ......... eerrmm yeea...That's right - Don't Fear me..fear the consequences

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby willmma » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:43 am

I know right, Shucky is so clever.
Specially the way he cant get himself to condemn killing children.

Some Israeli soldiers hesitate to kill children though. In this case command and control insisted on the kill.

Israeli soldiers roam the streets of Palestinian towns to enforce the occupation and show Palestinians who is the dominant force. They must intimidate, they must humiliate, they must physically hurt and they must murder. That's the policy of occupation.

willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:46 pm

willmma wrote:I know right, Shucky is so clever.
Specially the way he cant get himself to condemn killing children.

Some Israeli soldiers hesitate to kill children though. In this case command and control insisted on the kill.

Israeli soldiers roam the streets of Palestinian towns to enforce the occupation and show Palestinians who is the dominant force. They must intimidate, they must humiliate, they must physically hurt and they must murder. That's the policy of occupation.

While I humbly agree w/you & appreciate the compliments, this was not my goal here.

I am reaching out my hummus branch, are you ready to accept it?

A simple "Dear Jedi Shucky, you're right again. I William of the North covered up Hamas's crimes, the threat they pose & their Coy ways are clearly an obstacle to the peace process, forgive me lord or strike me down :thunder: "

Can we copy & paste this Willy :pointup: ? .. Help a jew help you :tup:
Shuck

Postby willmma » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:40 am

You're lying again Shucky. I'm not covering up any crimes. All I've done is expose crimes: Israeli crimes.

Shuck you told me that you think a 2 state solution is the best option for peace, yet you are against ending the occupation because of factors and circumstances: 67 war and the holocaust. And you are also not able to condemn violence against children.

This Israeli soldier does not agree with abusing children and using them as human shields. He also recognizes that Israel does these things, not to keep order, but to disrupt order and impose the occupation

Israeli occupation is the root of all problems in Israeli Palestinian conflict. Many Israelis see this and speak out against the occupation. But unfortunately most Israelis are as blind and brainwashed as you Shuck. They support the occupation even when they know it is the antithesis of peace. Israelis have been able to maintain the occupation for decades but do not notice the ground shift under them. Just like how empires rise and fall. This occupation which is imposed by the power of the gun and by keeping Israeli boots on Palestinian necks, will also come to an end. The world is more and more being turned off by this systematic and unrelenting abuse. The occupation will end. It is better for Israelis if it ends on their terms through a voluntary exit than than being forced out by global forces. But I doubt you or your countrymen will hear these words.

willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:48 pm

willmma wrote:You're lying again Shucky. I'm not covering up any crimes. All I've done is expose crimes: Israeli crimes.

Shuck you told me that you think a 2 state solution is the best option for peace, yet you are against ending the occupation because of factors and circumstances: 67 war and the holocaust. And you are also not able to condemn violence against children.

This Israeli soldier does not agree with abusing children and using them as human shields. He also recognizes that Israel does these things, not to keep order, but to disrupt order and impose the occupation

Israeli occupation is the root of all problems in Israeli Palestinian conflict. Many Israelis see this and speak out against the occupation. But unfortunately most Israelis are as blind and brainwashed as you Shuck. They support the occupation even when they know it is the antithesis of peace. Israelis have been able to maintain the occupation for decades but do not notice the ground shift under them. Just like how empires rise and fall. This occupation which is imposed by the power of the gun and by keeping Israeli boots on Palestinian necks, will also come to an end. The world is more and more being turned off by this systematic and unrelenting abuse. The occupation will end. It is better for Israelis if it ends on their terms through a voluntary exit than than being forced out by global forces. But I doubt you or your countrymen will hear these words.

Now, now.. lets not take one step forward & two steps back Moon Walkn Coy William

You do recall the time that you placed Hamas in Gaza when they admitted to killing 2 Israeli Soldiers in the WBank?

Wouldn't that be covering up for Hamas?

No more tom foolery, time to wash off all that dirt, come clean, fresh start for you it will be

I can hear the Audience ready in anticipation, admit the truth & lets make tings right :tup:
Shuck

Postby willmma » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Shucky, all you know how to do is either act dumb like you dont know how to read or simply duck everything.
You are the worst at this buddy.

But that's fine man, you keep acting like you don't understand and I will week exposing Israeli crimes. Lucky for me the Israeli army gives me sooooo much material to work with

Here Palestinians are not allowed to walk on a street in their city. Only Jews can walk here. What an embarrassment Israel is.

When are you going to finally admit that occupation is evil and you are ashamed of what your country does to other people?
Stop acting dumb Shuck.

willmma
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:31 pm

willmma wrote:Shucky, all you know how to do is either act dumb like you dont know how to read or simply duck everything.
You are the worst at this buddy.

But that's fine man, you keep acting like you don't understand and I will week exposing Israeli crimes. Lucky for me the Israeli army gives me sooooo much material to work with

Here Palestinians are not allowed to walk on a street in their city. Only Jews can walk here. What an embarrassment Israel is.

When are you going to finally admit that occupation is evil and you are ashamed of what your country does to other people?
Stop acting dumb Shuck.

All I have been doing is exposing you for your lies & biased reporting William.. take a poll from your Audience & see how good you're doing at this :lol:

1st rule of spreading bs is remembering your own lies, should get a refund on that Propaganda 101 course Willy

I claimed you covered for Hamas, you claimed I lied.. lets dig deeper :pointdown:

Dec 14th:
Shuck wrote:And if you don't think they have a presence in the WBank, just check the killings that occurred yesterday that Hamas took credit for.

willmma wrote:Yes, I saw the latest killings...

Dec 20th:
willmma wrote:Israeli abuse is evil and relentless.

Here we have eight fully armed and masked Israeli soldiers beating up one unarmed Palestinian civilian in the West Bank
I'm sure Shuck finds this completely acceptable because somewhere in Gaza Hamas may have or have not said something to his liking

Why are these soldiers in the West Bank in the first place?

Soo.. on 12/14 you admitted to knowing that Hamas took credit for killing 2 Israeli soldiers in the W BANK
& on 12/20 you posted a video of Israeli Soldiers in the WBank, asking why they were there & stating that I would blame it on Hamas who was all the way in Gaza

Do you see your Lies William, do you see how brainwashed you have become? You can't even remember what you say, your biased reporting & intent to cover up Hamas's crimes. I have to read it back to you, the Audience didn't need to see you get this low William, sad
Shuck

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion