Close
Login
Register

Chasing Tyron. .Think of that: '14-3-1 and they cut him'

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Chasing Tyron. .Think of that: '14-3-1 and they cut him'

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:06 pm

The tweet,above, made me think of poor old Jon Fitch. Imagine....starting your UFC career with a 13-1-1,having only a loss to St Pierre and a Draw to BJ and ending up being released, like 2 years later cause the guy that became champ knocked you out(100% Hendricks) and you also got wrestlefucked by Damian Maia.

What I am trying to say is that this is the definition of why the UFC is not a sport and it's just a bussiness. Jon Fitch should have had a job,still. I know it's supposed to be 'the entertaining bussiness',but a guy that almost never loses and turns beasts,into tired helpless men,should be considered entertaining,when doing so.

Fitch should be remembered as one of the most dominant WW fighters in the history of the UFC,but I think that he will just be remembered as a big old blanket. I get that this might bring satisfaction to some people,cause they were bored of his pure existence, but I personaly always have and continue to admire Fitch'es determination and will power,along with his grappling skills.

SooOoo...Fitch thinks that he's got a 'shot' against Woodley...?? I think that I agree. Is he the most deserving...?At this point...?NooOoo..But why not? :P

Lima
Rory
Andrey Koreshkov?(even though he lost his last fight)
Robbie
Arksen
Khabib?

Do u like Fitches Chances?Who u got?
Last edited by EvilGorilla69+1 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
[quote]الحمدالله

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: Chasing Tyron... .Think of that: '14-3-1 and they cut hi

Postby philphan » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Fitch needs to remember this is an entertainment type of job. I guess no one thinks he is very entertaining. Kind of like Twood. :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Julia Budd, Ismail Narudiev, Beneil Dariush, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor

Postby jblaze » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:19 pm

LOL he was good around 6-10 years ago but isn't he 40 years old now. Also the UFC has Usman, Covington and Askren who would be happy to wrestle him and punch him in the head. Anyway he could definitely win some mid level fights in the UFC still but the division is even tougher than before and he's not young.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby 320IDAVE » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 pm

jblaze wrote:LOL he was good around 6-10 years ago but isn't he 40 years old now. Also the UFC has Usman, Covington and Askren who would be happy to wrestle him and punch him in the head. Anyway he could definitely win some mid level fights in the UFC still but the division is even tougher than before and he's not young.

And those wins would be boring 15 minute hug fests.

Yes hug because this guy just hugs you to death
320IDAVE
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 pm

jblaze wrote:LOL he was good around 6-10 years ago but isn't he 40 years old now. Also the UFC has Usman, Covington and Askren who would be happy to wrestle him and punch him in the head. Anyway he could definitely win some mid level fights in the UFC still but the division is even tougher than before and he's not young.

You've got a point... Do u see him schooling Rory..? I think I could see that..
[quote]الحمدالله

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:29 pm

320IDAVE wrote:

And those wins would be boring 15 minute hug fests.

Yes hug because this guy just hugs you to death

[quote]الحمدالله

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:01 pm

I was never a big fan of his style. However I did not lose respect for him as an athlete until he fought Demian Maia

In the third round Maia had his back for long stretches of time and Fitch was audibly crying and gesturing to the ref that Maia was doing nothing....stand us up.....

All while Maia was doing 100X more than Fitch did in 98% of his victories and always got bitchy the seldom times he was stood up for not doing shit like he usually does.

Then he bitched about PEDS and got popped himself.

Fitch is such a hypocrite crybaby it is hilarious. I would literally rather fight him than any wmma fighter because Fitch would just hug me while the wmma fighter might gouge an eye or kick my balls. Fitch would just make sure I was nice and hugged on and loved

Anyways

Give Fitch Askren next in a 30 round 5 minute per round fight. That way Askren can take him down, intentionally do nothing but smother him, and we can see Fitch turn into a middle school female again on national television and cry to the ref to stand them up

Askren would give him such a great taste of his own medicine.

Fitch is not even top 4 WW in Bellator...much less close to fighting Woodley.....what a fucking idiot.

Cry some more for us Fitch. :tup: Who was your last relevant finish? Shonie fucking CarteR???
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov/Dec 2015, Jan/Apr/May/Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb/Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:24 pm

Mr Meow wrote:I was never a big fan of his style. However I did not lose respect for him as an athlete until he fought Demian Maia

In the third round Maia had his back for long stretches of time and Fitch was audibly crying and gesturing to the ref that Maia was doing nothing....stand us up.....

All while Maia was doing 100X more than Fitch did in 98% of his victories and always got bitchy the seldom times he was stood up for not doing shit like he usually does.

Then he bitched about PEDS and got popped himself.

Fitch is such a hypocrite crybaby it is hilarious. I would literally rather fight him than any wmma fighter because Fitch would just hug me while the wmma fighter might gouge an eye or kick my balls. Fitch would just make sure I was nice and hugged on and loved

Anyways

Give Fitch Askren next in a 30 round 5 minute per round fight. That way Askren can take him down, intentionally do nothing but smother him, and we can see Fitch turn into a middle school female again on national television and cry to the ref to stand them up

Askren would give him such a great taste of his own medicine.

Fitch is not even top 4 WW in Bellator...much less close to fighting Woodley.....what a fucking idiot.

Cry some more for us Fitch. :tup: Who was your last relevant finish? Shonie fucking CarteR???

:tup:
Jon fitch has wasted enough time of my life.

Way back In The day they had him on myth busters to recreate the kill Bill one inch punch through the coffin lid to escape being buried alive. As soon as they showed that their professional puncher was Jon fitch my first thought was 'hes definitely going to die in that coffin, those dorks beside him have thrown more punches. '

Sadly he lived.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby dereq » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Someone needs to post that priceless Fitch GIF where his head is photoshopped on another dude's head and the guy is laying on some dude. The caption reads something along the lines of "coach im just gonna lay here and take a breather".
"Back in MY day we didn't have rounds, rules, weight classes, training camps, high protein diets, HGH or TRT.... Bullshit."
dereq
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:57 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Cry some more for us Fitch. :tup: Who was your last relevant finish? Shonie fucking CarteR???

Paul Daley
[quote]الحمدالله

EvilGorilla69+1
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby PainDog » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:29 pm

Jon Fitch will....

Spoiler:
....beat Rory Macdonald

Khabib Time
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Dec 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Nov 2017

Postby Mr Meow » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:17 am

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Cry some more for us Fitch. :tup: Who was your last relevant finish? Shonie fucking CarteR???

Paul Daley

I said finish mr sir.

You are scaring us all.

Fitch did finish a prime and juiced to the gills Thaigo Alves with a random upkick.

Plus to be fair he bulldog choked Brian Foster in the wsof days.

Still though fuck i'm :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov/Dec 2015, Jan/Apr/May/Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb/Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:26 am

Props to the OP!!

I’ve always liked Fitch and if you cunts can’t stop his wrasslin then stop fucking crying and go back to the gym and figure it out. They are professional fighters, not sport entertainers like the WWE. And it was embarrassing for the UFC to cut one of the most dominant fighters on the roster.
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:59 am

bruins2012 wrote:Props to the OP!!

I’ve always liked Fitch and if you cunts can’t stop his wrasslin then stop fucking crying and go back to the gym and figure it out. They are professional fighters, not sport entertainers like the WWE. And it was embarrassing for the UFC to cut one of the most dominant fighters on the roster.

I agree great thread, most underated fight in WW history was Penn/Fitch. Just made you wonder how really great Penn was even at 60% he still took a prime #2 P4P WW Fitch to a draw. Penn was only 167lb at weigh ins wearing jeans.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Penn
Hughes
Gypsy
Fitch
Shields
Hendo
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Chasing Tyron. .Think of that: '14-3-1 and they cut him'

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:33 pm

Spoiler:
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt