Close
Login
Register

No Amanda Nunes GOAT thread,yet?GOOD!!

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Is Amanda Nunes The GOAT? (Are you susceptible to hype?)

Yes
29%
7%
7%
:fu:
43%
Sage Northcutt
14%

Total votes : 14

No Amanda Nunes GOAT thread,yet?GOOD!!

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:52 pm

I keep seeing fucking morons,online,posting shit about Nunes' undeniable GOAT status and I don't know if I should just keep cringing, or what ?Cause debating with any of those imbeciles would only add salt to the wound. Like...What the fuck is up with everyone..?Why can't we just appreciate what we see in front of us. The 135 champ,went up a weight class and finished the GOAT in less than 2 minutes. She beat Cyborg to the punch,followed the gameplan 100% and the gameplan fit like a 'gloooove' cause Cyborg was predictable. She just raged and rushed in. Let us all agree that beating up Cyborg and stopping her like that is an amazing feat on it's own. Outstanding and exquisite and everything but the kitchen sink. :-? There is no need to embellish something that is already awesome. If you ain't her fucking manager,wife,coach,the UFC or what not..They Wwhhyy..?...

Can someone help me understand the flawed logic behind those claims.. ?

Can anyone give me 21 reasons that suggest that Ivanka is the Hottest First Daughter?

How,oh how and why,dear old mighty, is Amanda Nunes the fucking GOAT of WMMA..? As I see it,she is now approaching Gina Carano status and has propably surpassed it. But since everyone wants to give her a title....The best she could get at this point is a tie with 'cupcake' and Holy Holm as the #3rd best woman fighter of all times. Which is pretty legit,for sure and she's got loads of fight left in her. So let's see how this will translate in the future. Quite a few impressive wins and 4 losses.

In what world can all of those accomplishments compare to Cyborg's 13 years of pure dominance?How come what Cyborg did for all these years can go away with one loss? How is one or 2 losses enough to remove her from the top spot? The spot that she earned,cause, up to that point, she had never suffered defeat,since her first fight. The UFC had a holy war against Cyborg,since day 1. Not cause they didn't like her,necessarily. Mainly to protect their golden goose. Ronda.

Basically, the UFC started this war,when they decided to create the 135 division,out of their ass,propably right around that time that they bought Strikeforce. Because they knew it was impossible for Cyborg to make 135. The Stikeforce female division,which was the first large American promotion to embrace WMMA and where the first lineal belt was created,was at BW. One hunded and fourty five pounds.So I don't know what the fuck they are talking about,really.

Ronda, from 2014-2015,had 4 title defences which lasted just a little bit over 2 minutes.(6 defences overall) 7 if you count her only defence as a Strikeforce champion.

Is Amanda at the #2 spot.?I don't know how anyone could say that. If she carries on 'her reign' she will eventually 'pass' Ronda,maybe...

And if she beats Cyborg in the rematch, it should be deemed as a very good step towards GOAT status. (like the Holloway situation)

But if you already have more losses than the previous dominant champion,you can't be the GOAT yet.!!

If NewBreed has more losses in their record ,than the O.GOAT,who is at the twilight of their careers..

Then..

How is NewBreed the GOAT already?

I remember people calling Lesnar the GOAT, once uppon a time.. .. :roll:
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: No Amanda Nunes GOAT thread,yet?GOOD!!

Postby philphan » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:15 pm

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Zabit Magomedsharipov, Kelvin Gastelum, Jorge Masvidal, Francisco Trinaldo

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Postby PBells » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:35 pm

Well you're in a fantastic mood this morning :lol: :lol:
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby jblaze » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:05 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I keep seeing fucking morons,online,posting shit about Nunes' undeniable GOAT status and I don't know if I should just keep cringing, or what ?Cause debating with any of those imbeciles would only add salt to the wound. Like...What the fuck is up with everyone..?Why can't we just appreciate what we see in front of us. The 135 champ,went up a weight class and finished the GOAT in less than 2 minutes. She beat Cyborg to the punch,followed the gameplan 100% and the gameplan fit like a 'gloooove' cause Cyborg was predictable. She just raged and rushed in. Let us all agree that beating up Cyborg and stopping her like that is an amazing feat on it's own. Outstanding and exquisite and everything but the kitchen sink. :-? There is no need to embellish something that is already awesome. If you ain't her fucking manager,wife,coach,the UFC or what not..They Wwhhyy..?...

Can anyone give me 21 reasons that suggest that Ivanka is the Hottest First Daughter?

How,oh how and why,dear old mighty, is Amanda Nunes the fucking GOAT of WMMA..? As I see it,she is now approaching Gina Carano status and has propably surpassed it. But since everyone wants to give her a title....The best she could get at this point is a tie with 'cupcake' and Holy Holm as the #3rd best woman fighter of all times. Which is pretty legit,for sure and she's got loads of fight left in her. So let's see how this will translate in the future. Quite a few impressive wins and 4 losses.

In what world can all of those accomplishments compare to Cyborg's 13 years of pure dominance?How come what Cyborg did for all these years can go away with one loss? How is one or 2 losses enough to remove her from the top spot? The spot that she earned,cause, up to that point, she had never suffered defeat,since her first fight. The UFC had a holy war against Cyborg,since day 1. Not cause they didn't like her,necessarily. Mainly to protect their golden goose. Ronda.

Basically, the UFC started this war,when they decided to create the 135 division,out of their ass,propably right around that time that they bought Strikeforce. Because they knew it was impossible for Cyborg to make 135. The Stikeforce female division,which was the first large American promotion to embrace WMMA and where the first lineal belt was created,was at BW. One hunded and fourty five pounds.So I don't know what the fuck they are talking about,really.

Ronda, from 2014-2015,had 4 title defences which lasted just a little bit over 2 minutes.(6 defences overall) 7 if you count her only defence as a Strikeforce champion.

Is Amanda at the #2 spot.?I don't know how anyone could say that. If she carries on 'her reign' she will eventually 'pass' Ronda,maybe...

And if she beats Cyborg in the rematch, it should be deemed as a very good step towards GOAT status. (like the Holloway situation)

But if you already have more losses than the previous dominant champion,you can't be the GOAT yet.!!

If NewBreed has more losses in their record ,than the O.GOAT,who is at the twilight of their careers..

Then..

Nunes is the GOAT because Cyborg was the only other option and she beat her. If some women who can actually fight come around in a couple years I wonder if we will have a short memory.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt

Postby abcd » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:26 pm

Because she pulled out after making weight

And because she asked for 9months to fight cyborg

Fuck Nunes.
abcd
Green Belt
Green Belt

Accolades: Fantasy Draft C-League Champion: May 2018 (Final)

Postby Shasto » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:37 am

I'm so happy for Nunes. She is my hero after squashing Ronda Rousey's return fight. Just wish Herb would have let her get the full KO.

Thanks for keeping that bitch away from MMA Nunes :D
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:26 pm

Unless Nunes is fighting Shevchenko her fights are great to watch. She always brings the violence.

17 wins, 15 finishes. 12 tko or ko

I care not really for how I rank Nunes in the female goat rankings as of right now. I do look forward to seeing her fight again soon though :tup:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:28 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Unless Nunes is fighting Shevchenko her fights are great to watch. She always brings the violence.

17 wins, 15 finishes. 12 tko or ko

I care not really for how I rank Nunes in the female goat rankings as of right now. I do look forward to seeing her fight again soon though :tup:

i conqueer.That's exactly how I see it.
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:56 pm

Why I know that most of you didn't read it,all??

Spoiler:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:I keep seeing fucking morons,online,posting shit about Nunes' undeniable GOAT status and I don't know if I should just keep cringing, or what ?Cause debating with any of those imbeciles would only add salt to the wound. Like...What the fuck is up with everyone..?Why can't we just appreciate what we see in front of us. The 135 champ,went up a weight class and finished the GOAT in less than 2 minutes. She beat Cyborg to the punch,followed the gameplan 100% and the gameplan fit like a 'gloooove' cause Cyborg was predictable. She just raged and rushed in. Let us all agree that beating up Cyborg and stopping her like that is an amazing feat on it's own. Outstanding and exquisite and everything but the kitchen sink. :-? There is no need to embellish something that is already awesome. If you ain't her fucking manager,wife,coach,the UFC or what not..They Wwhhyy..?...

Spoiler:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:Image

Then..

:P :P
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mummra » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 am

She’s getting close..i thought she would look little next to CYborg..CYborg rushed in like a spaz.I’d love to run that back .
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:44 pm

PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby philphan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:48 pm

PBells wrote:Image

:lol: perfect :gold:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
Fantasy Fighters- Zabit Magomedsharipov, Kelvin Gastelum, Jorge Masvidal, Francisco Trinaldo

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Postby robdogj » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:35 pm

she might be the G.O.A.T., but she got dipped by Alpha Cat & this diminishes her G.O.A.T. status just a tad bit
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby JonB » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:42 am

Hematch
Holm
Take Valentina's belt

Then yes. :hand1: :lol: I do think she deserves to be in the conversation though.
JonB
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:07 pm

philphan wrote:
PBells wrote:Image

:lol: perfect :gold:

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Survivor

Next

Return to MMA Discussion