Close
Login
Register

Dogshit

Anything not MMA related goes here

Dogshit

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Posted this in the what pissing you off thread, don't want to hijack it but I'm in need of some ideas at this point.

This is whats pissing me off:
My neighbors, and if anyone has any tips please let me know.
I let all of their kids play soccer and football on my lawn as well as letting them bring their dogs over. The people who owned my home before me allowed it, I didn’t want to be thought of as a cunt by my neighbors so I let it continue. The only concession that I asked of them is that they pick up their dog's shits. One of these houses has 2 rotweilers (which basically leave human sized shits on my lawn) and the other house has 3 midsized mutts from the pound. Pretty big shitters as well. I've got a dog (border collie) so I'm sympathetic to dog owners. For the first few months everything was ok as I routinely saw them walking around my yard picking up after the dogs.
But It seems like they are watching me pick up my own dog's shit and have decided that they don't need to pick up their's bc, well fuck it I'm out there doing it anyways I may as well get theirs while I'm at it. Theres a sort of social class discrimination going on as well seeing as the 2 properties that back onto mine are owned by affluent older families (parents in the 50's). I'm a single home owner. They seem to believe that bc they paid more for their homes than their neighbors then they literally have the right to shit on their lawns.
I've repeatedly asked both families to pick up their shit and after I do they are good about it for a few days, but then they just say fuck it again. Everytime I bring it up they try and laugh it off like leaving piles of shit on your neighbors property is even funnier than bob fucking sagget.
About a month ago early on a sunday morning I stepped in a big shit while playing with my dog and lost it. Sandals, shit on my toes, hungover, yuck.
I stomped back to the garage, hosed my feet off, smoked a joint then declared war. I went around my yard with a shovel picking up shit piles and put them on both of their decks. I couldn't be sure of who's shit i had slipped in. I thought middle of the deck was too obvious, so I threw little heaps in front of their patio doors and on their top steps thinking that these were the two most likely places for someone to squish their toes in it. I waited for a response or at least a cessation of them leaving shit on my lawn.
BUT NOOOOOOOO!
Fucking nothing, neither neighbor mentioned the piles of dogshit on their decks and neither one started picking up their fucking mutt's shits.
Next sunday I'm making coffee and I watch their rotweiler empty itself on my lawn. I don't watch anyone pick it up, negiligent cock suckers. I'm fuming. That dog weighs as much as a chinese husband and wife and it just shit all over my lawn. Awesome. Head back to the garage for a few bowls while I stew over this outrage and ponder my next move. While smoking I watched some of the benson edgar event; fucking shields and herman killed my mood for fights, but that was ok bc I was high and due for breakfast.
I opened my fridge and no eggs. I've got a pound of bacon and some fresh tomatoes, the clouds part and jesus whispers BLT in my ear. Its on.
While cooking the entire pound of bacon a light bulb burst to life over my head. Bacon makes everything delicious. Everything. You could probably put bacon on shit and make it taste delicious....I've got shit all over my lawn that I'm sick of picking up. I've got a chunky soup can here full of bacon grease.....
EUREKA!
I took the can of bacon grease and dribbled some of it over every single piece of dogshit that I could find on my lawn. I spent the rest of the day on my deck appearing to read but really just watching and laughing as the offending dogs came over and ate all of their shit off of my lawn.
For 2 weeks they've been eating their own bacon flavoured shit off my lawn, but I'm getting sick of having to go out there and drip grease on their shit.
Neighbors will not scoop it up. I'm not going to build a fence around my yard to block them out, there's no park or anything near by for the other kids in the neighborhood to play soccer or tag in and I'm far too young (28)to be thought of as the grumpy old man inthe neighborhood.
WTF do I do at this point?!?!?!
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Re: Dogshit

Postby blackmetalcarson » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:51 pm

First of all, my hat's off to you for being that creative and for supplying me with a Hell of a laugh. I know you're getting tired of puring bacon grease on the shit, BUT you have no idea what you're doing, besides making them eat their own shit. First of all, I'm willing to bet that like any normal dog owner, they allow their dogs to lick their faces...

Do you see what I'm getting at right now?

I guess you could take a shit in a bag, pour some grease over that, and put it out in their yard and let them observe the dogs eating it so that later, your shit will transfer to their face.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby duallie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:24 am

pure genious, what you've done so far.

but, as fun and as satisfying as that has been, it still hasn't solved the original problem.
poison could be added along with the grease.
but, the dogs are just doing what they've been allowed to do.
the poison would be better suited to the ignorant, asshole owners.
but, then there's the problem of when they would actually die.
it would be a shame if it were while they were driving down the freeway and innocent people became victims.
so that doesn't work.

and simple redemption isn't the answer.
no point in simply flinging it on their lawns.
you've still had to move their shit.
they have kids.
kids that come and use your lawn.
maybe talking to the kids and asking if they could clean up after their dogs.
there is a chance that perhaps the kids haven't totally learned their parent's ignorance yet.

you've tried to be nice. hasn't worked.
you've put it in their face. hasn't worked.

aside from being a straight-out asshole, i really don't know what your options are.
a fence is the easiest.
kids can still enter but it makes the point of keeping the dogs out.

other than that.
pick yourself up a couple of pitbulls.
duallie
4th Professional Linker Victory

Postby duallie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:52 am

another notch for the cats.
sure they will shit in your flower-garden, but at least they are courteous enough to dig a hole and bury the damn thing afterward.
duallie

Postby Housewinsxx » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:05 am

Don't take it out on the dogs they're not the problem. Thats actually really cruel to make them eat their own and others shit and I hope you're not serious about that. Tell the kids if the dog shit isn't getting cleaned up you'll have no choice but to build a fence. If they don't then do it. What would you rather, be that guy or continue with things the way they are?
Housewinsxx
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby J D » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 am

Reminds me of this gem of a thread.

post776970.html
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby duallie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:17 pm

JD1 wrote:Reminds me of this gem of a thread.

post776970.html

that was a gem.
thanks for pointing it out jd, i hadn't seen that one.
duallie

Postby J D » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:48 pm

duallie wrote:
JD1 wrote:Reminds me of this gem of a thread.

post776970.html

that was a gem.
thanks for pointing it out jd, i hadn't seen that one.

Us old dogs have a photographic memory for that kind of shit. :lol:
Urijah Faber wrote:People don’t understand because they’re not fucking world-class fighters. When you’re at world championship level, you’re fighting other guys who are at a world championship level. So, you know, Dana White wants to say something? Let’s see him get in there and fight. Let’s see him fight somebody who’s a championship fighter and let’s see how many punches he throws in a round. Things change when you’re fighting the best guys in the world.
J D

Accolades: 2017-2018 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
2016-2017 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion
I am Canadian

Postby ParliamentFunk » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:08 pm

shitty neighbor thread coming?
================================================================================
17-11

Duke sucks...they are like the gsp of bball but gayer if that's possible...I do enjoy watching there games just to laugh at the cameron crazies because its always random asian dudes and god ugly bitches

Fuck duke

-CornbreadMafia
ParliamentFunk
'Linker's #1 snitch, coward and duck

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:02 pm

@dualie
Can't poison them, I like dogs and just couldn't do it but that would definitely end the problem. But the kids angle is a good idea, I think your on to something good with that. I'll bring it up with the kids and see if I can get them to be better and more responsible humans than the dickbags that they came out of.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby ParliamentFunk » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:22 pm

================================================================================
17-11

Duke sucks...they are like the gsp of bball but gayer if that's possible...I do enjoy watching there games just to laugh at the cameron crazies because its always random asian dudes and god ugly bitches

Fuck duke

-CornbreadMafia
ParliamentFunk
'Linker's #1 snitch, coward and duck

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:18 am

Just bumping this bc I want to.

Update, eventually paying the kids to do it fixed the problem. Turned into them mowing my lawn lawn and one winter of shovelling the driveway

Shout out to bacon grease.
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:19 am

Just bumping this bc I want to.

Update, eventually paying the kids to do it fixed the problem. Turned into them mowing my lawn lawn and one winter of shovelling the driveway

Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:38 pm

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Just bumping this bc I want to.

are these dogs still eating baconshit?
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:06 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Just bumping this bc I want to.

are these dogs still eating baconshit?

Hahaha
If they are it's not from me anymore
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion