Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:13 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:
PBells wrote:No surprise that the suspect in the mailbombs is 1) from Florida, and 2) has a van covered in right wing memes

Spoiler:
inb4 "False flag!"

Spoiler:

Where's Murderface from again?

I'm from racist Washington State, in the racist Seattle area.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:12 pm

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/412495-trump-us-to-begin-cutting-off-aid-to-central-american-countries

In a trio of tweets, the president escalated his rhetoric surrounding the group of migrants, declaring a national emergency as they approach the border and claiming that "unknown Middle Easterners" had joined the group.

Trump, in the tweets, did not offer any evidence for the charge that people from the Middle East were among those crossing the border.

Wow, the nonchalant racist nature of Trump's rhetoric is shocking.

lmao what is racist about that tweet?

Gov't intel: tell the president we have strong evidence to believe unknown ME personal have joined the caravan
President: Unknown Middle Eesterns have joined the caravan
Lefties: OMG WHAT A RACIST PRICK!

how are some of you this easily manipulated :-?

There is no evidence that ME personal joined the caravan

But the racist element is considering any Middle Easterner a threat.
Let's reword this and see how it sounds:
Unknown blacks have joined the caravan
or Unknown jews have joined the caravan
or Unknown filipinos have joined the caravan

if he said unknown Alqaeda/isis/tamil tigers joined the caravan, then I understand that is a threat.
But to treat the any middle eastern person a threat based on their background ... is racist.

What a racist prick.

There have been a number of middle easterners with possible terrorist ties caught in south America this year, and even at the US border. That is a FACT. Given the publicity this caravan has received, it isnt exactly inconceivable that terrorists would use this as an opportunity it to sneak into the US, which makes it a legitimate concern.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:18 am

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:
PBells wrote:No surprise that the suspect in the mailbombs is 1) from Florida, and 2) has a van covered in right wing memes

Spoiler:
inb4 "False flag!"

Spoiler:

Well at least you're owning up to it, finally. It seems we finally did get through to you. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. You took a valuable first step today.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:30 am

blackmetalcarson wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:

Spoiler:
inb4 "False flag!"

Spoiler:

Well at least you're owning up to it, finally. It seems we finally did get through to you. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. You took a valuable first step today.

You forgot to call me a racist. You might want to edit your post.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:04 am

Must suck being a Conservative in Seattle. :-?
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:14 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:

Just because I think someone might have certain tendencies doesn't mean I'm going to say that in every single reply to them. I think you've made some pretty questionable statements (and I have too, I can't lie or hide that, especially on this site) but as far as your day to day interactions with other people, I don't have enough info to go on. Ignoring all the political bullshit for a moment, I'd like to believe that when you see someone who's black or middle Eastern, you don't all of a sudden get the impulse to just think or say some stereotypical bullshit. Like I said, I don't have enough to go on to determine that. What I should tell you though (if that isn't the case) is that there are many different types of people who live on this Earth and many of them are just trying to make it through life, like you and me. Some of them are assholes, some of them are just trying to find out where the fuck Wal-mart moved the bread to.
blackmetalcarson

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:09 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:

Just because I think someone might have certain tendencies doesn't mean I'm going to say that in every single reply to them. I think you've made some pretty questionable statements (and I have too, I can't lie or hide that, especially on this site) but as far as your day to day interactions with other people, I don't have enough info to go on. Ignoring all the political bullshit for a moment, I'd like to believe that when you see someone who's black or middle Eastern, you don't all of a sudden get the impulse to just think or say some stereotypical bullshit. Like I said, I don't have enough to go on to determine that. What I should tell you though (if that isn't the case) is that there are many different types of people who live on this Earth and many of them are just trying to make it through life, like you and me. Some of them are assholes, some of them are just trying to find out where the fuck Wal-mart moved the bread to.

I went to Renton High School, which is predominantly black. I grew up with black friends during those formative years, and i was a big fan of rap. When i went to bootcamp, we had 10 black guys in our company, and we all formed a click based on our love for hip hop and rap. I was their token white guy and we were inseparable. I remember being constantly ridiculed by a few southern whites in my company who would call me "wigger" and "wanna-be black" because of this click we had. Those shitheads would be so proud of me today, now that im apparently a "racist". :lol:

The truth is, people love to demonize their political opposition. Democrats LOVE calling republicans racist! EVERYTHING is racist all the time. Even sticking up for a jewish girl who is being bullied by an orthodox jew is apparently racist, and making fun of a violent racist criminal is racist. :lol:

A racist is someone who believes a particular race is superior. I do not believe in racial superiority. I believe peoples behavior and ability to succeed are determined by their culture and upbringing, nothing else. Raise a black kid in an expensive private school and chances are hes going to be smart as shit and a winner in life. Raise a white kid in the worst ghetto in America and theres a good chance hes going to be an ignorant criminal who goes nowhere in life. Thats what i believe.

Racism is for ignorant people, which i am not. Of course, the more one tries to make the case he isnt a racist, the more racist he looks, isnt that how it works? Thats why calling someone a racist is so effective. Its a no win situation for the accused. Im sure someone will figure out a way to spin this post into being "racist". Just watch.

I think going forward, the best way for me to handle shitty democrats and their false accusations of racism is simply to put them on ignore. If anyone uses the "R" word in reference to me again, they will be put on ignore. No second chances.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:50 pm

I went to Renton High School, which is predominantly black. I grew up with black friends during those formative years, and i was a big fan of rap. When i went to bootcamp, we had 10 black guys in our company, and we all formed a click based on our love for hip hop and rap. I was their token white guy and we were inseparable. I remember being constantly ridiculed by a few southern whites in my company who would call me "wigger" and "wanna-be black" because of this click we had. Those shitheads would be so proud of me today, now that im apparently a "racist". :lol:

The truth is, people love to demonize their political opposition. Democrats LOVE calling republicans racist! EVERYTHING is racist all the time. Even sticking up for a jewish girl who is being bullied by an orthodox jew is apparently racist, and making fun of a violent racist criminal is racist. :lol:

A racist is someone who believes a particular race is superior. I do not believe in racial superiority. I believe peoples behavior and ability to succeed are determined by their culture and upbringing, nothing else. Raise a black kid in an expensive private school and chances are hes going to be smart as shit and a winner in life. Raise a white kid in the worst ghetto in America and theres a good chance hes going to be an ignorant criminal who goes nowhere in life. Thats what i believe.

Racism is for ignorant people, which i am not. Of course, the more one tries to make the case he isnt a racist, the more racist he looks, isnt that how it works? Thats why calling someone a racist is so effective. Its a no win situation for the accused. Im sure someone will figure out a way to spin this post into being "racist". Just watch.

I think going forward, the best way for me to handle shitty democrats and their false accusations of racism is simply to put them on ignore. If anyone uses the "R" word in reference to me again, they will be put on ignore. No second chances.

maybe an African American Gentleman applauding is more appropriate ..

Spoiler:
Shuck

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:26 am

You never know these days what's bullshit or not, but this story just popped up. Supposedly Britain knew SA was going to abduct Kashogi 3 weeks before it happened. Its shocking if true.

Intercepts by GCHQ of internal communications by the kingdom’s General Intelligence Directorate revealed orders by a “member of the royal circle” to abduct the troublesome journalist and take him back to Saudi Arabia.

The orders, intelligence sources say, did not emanate directly from de facto ruler Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, and it is not known if he was aware of them.

Though they commanded that Khashoggi should be abducted and taken back to Riyadh, they “left the door open” for other actions should the journalist prove to be troublesome, sources said.

Last week Saudi Arabia’s Attorney General confirmed that the murder had been premeditated - in contrast to initial official explanations that Khashoggi had been killed after a fight broke out.

The suspects in the incident had committed their act with a premeditated intention,” he said.

“The Public Prosecution continues its investigations with the accused in the light of what it has received and the results of its investigations to reach facts and complete the course of justice.”

Those suspects are within a 15-strong hit squad sent to Turkey, and include serving members of GID.

Speaking last night the intelligence source told the Sunday Express: “We were initially made aware that something was going in the first week of September, around three weeks before Mr Khashoggi walked into the consulate on October 2, though it took more time for other details to emerge.

“These details included primary orders to capture Mr Khashoggi and bring him back to Saudi Arabia for questioning. However, the door seemed to be left open for alternative remedies to what was seen as a big problem.

“We know the orders came from a member of the royal circle but have no direct information to link them to Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman. Whether this meant he was not the original issuer we cannot say.”

Crucially, the highly-placed source confirms that MI6 had warned his Saudi Arabian counterparts to cancel the mission - though this request as ignored.

“On October 1 we became aware of the movement of a group, which included members of Ri'āsat Al-Istikhbārāt Al-‘Āmah (GID) to Istanbul, and it was pretty clear what their aim was.

“Through channels we warned that this was not a good idea. Subsequent events show that our warning was ignored.”

Asked why MI6 had not alerted its Five Eye intelligence partner, the US (Khashoggi was a US citizen) the source said only: “A decision was taken that we’d done what we could.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expres ... ns-use/amp
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:34 am

I mean that's a nice sentiment and all, but it really clashes with how you celebrated Trayvon's death, listed reasons why he deserved to be killed, and then celebrated Zimmerman getting off.
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:47 am

PBells wrote:I mean that's a nice sentiment and all, but it really clashes with how you celebrated Trayvon's death, listed reasons why he deserved to be killed, and then celebrated Zimmerman getting off.

I love it when violent racists die. Trayvons death was great! It still brings me joy. I'm not supposed to say these things because hes black? Fuck stupid ass Trayvon, and fuck anyone who stands up for that piece of garbage.

As for celebrating, that was more about trolling all the losers who supported Trayvon. I have zero love for Zimmerman. That guy is a douche, but he was still innocent of murder.

Do you think I wouldnt be equally joyful if this jew hating synagogue shooter was shot dead? Last night my mom flew into town and we were watching FOX News (everyone's favorite network). I asked her, "do you think that if we punished these pieces of shit by burning them alive, would it cut down on mass shootings?"

Yes, if it were up to me, he would burn and I would celebrate it.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Why are people such pussies when it comes to punishing violent criminals? I think it's funny when they die. It amuses me.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:42 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:Why are people such pussies when it comes to punishing violent criminals? I think it's funny when they die. It amuses me.

Well I mean, it's one thing to want people to be punished, but actually deriving amusement from it? You might want to see someone about that. For what it's worth, "proven" criminals deserve punishment that fits. Take a child molester for instance. I'm of the personal opinion that they deserve to be put in general population with the knowledge of their transgression made known to the rest of the prisoners there. Every day, they'll be looking over their backs, knowing that someone somewhere is getting ready to kill them. Even prisoners have a code, most of them. They'll treat you like a person until they find out you hurt a woman or child. Granted, not all of them feel that way, but enough of them do to make them a threat to the life of a child molester and the chester will feel the same feelings he instilled in his victim(s)... fear...

I don't take amusement in them getting killed, but everything that transpires right up until that point? :twisted: If they get killed, they can't suffer any longer for the crimes they've done.
blackmetalcarson

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:45 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:Why are people such pussies when it comes to punishing violent criminals? I think it's funny when they die. It amuses me.

Well I mean, it's one thing to want people to be punished, but actually deriving amusement from it? You might want to see someone about that. For what it's worth, "proven" criminals deserve punishment that fits. Take a child molester for instance. I'm of the personal opinion that they deserve to be put in general population with the knowledge of their transgression made known to the rest of the prisoners there. Every day, they'll be looking over their backs, knowing that someone somewhere is getting ready to kill them. Even prisoners have a code, most of them. They'll treat you like a person until they find out you hurt a woman or child. Granted, not all of them feel that way, but enough of them do to make them a threat to the life of a child molester and the chester will feel the same feelings he instilled in his victim(s)... fear...

I don't take amusement in them getting killed, but everything that transpires right up until that point? :twisted: If they get killed, they can't suffer any longer for the crimes they've done.

I would have a good laugh if i saw a child molester get beaten to death in prison and i would want anyone who supports him to hear me laughing. :lol:

My rule is simple. I hate violence against innocent people, but i love violence against those who deserve it. Do you have any idea how many hours ive spent watching "Instant Karma" videos on youtube? So much fun!
Last edited by MurderfaceMMA on Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:57 pm

These two guys molested this dudes sister. Its so satisfying to watch this epic beat down.

MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion