Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:01 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
willmma wrote:It's all about what you said. Guys have been quoting your racist posts all day. But that's just you bobbing and weaving away from evidence as usual.

I quoted a violent racist criminal and used his own words to ridicule him. Out of pure ignorance of the facts of the case, some retards thought those were my words and said i was racist for applying them to poor little Trayvon. Then I proved they were trayvons words. Now you're referencing those same quotes as if they weren't Trayvons own words, and using them to suggest that I'm a racist. You are dumb dude.

Do I have a thread dedicated to trashing Africa or any other non white nation? No I dont. Do you have a thread dedicated to trashing Israel and "Zionists"? Yes you do. If anyone here is a racist, its YOU, so cut the shit, Nazi fag.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby willmma » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:14 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
willmma wrote:It's all about what you said. Guys have been quoting your racist posts all day. But that's just you bobbing and weaving away from evidence as usual.

I quoted a violent racist criminal and used his own words to ridicule him. Out of pure ignorance of the facts of the case, some retards thought those were my words and said i was racist for applying them to poor little Trayvon. Then I proved they were trayvons words. Now you're referencing those same quotes as if they weren't Trayvons own words, and using them to suggest that I'm a racist. You are dumb dude.

Do I have a thread dedicated to trashing Africa or any other non white nation? No I dont. Do you have a thread dedicated to trashing Israel and "Zionists"? Yes you do. If anyone here is a racist, its YOU, so cut the shit, Nazi fag.

I'll let Meow and PBells take up your racist Trayvon remarks, they are doing a good job of proving your racism.

I never talked ill about Israeli culture, language, faith, structure of government, flag, currency, sports teams, identity or anything like that. I created a thread called "Israeli Abuse" that is focused on the institutional abuse conducted by Israel against the Palestinians. One could not be accused of being a racist against whites if they condemned South Africa for their apartheid state. It is not racist to condemn a nation's actions when they are they are wrong and frankly evil.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:34 pm

willmma wrote:I'll let Meow and PBells take up your racist Trayvon remarks, they are doing a good job of proving your racism.

My racist Trayvon remarks, as in the racist remarks Trayvon made that i quoted? How does that prove I'm a racist?
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:36 pm

willmma wrote:It is not racist to condemn a nation's actions when they are they are wrong and frankly evil.

Is it racist to quote an evil racist in an effort to make fun of and condemn him? Because that's the only crime I'm guilty of. If I'm a racist for quoting Trayvon, then everyone who quoted me is a racist too, right?
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shuck » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:53 pm

Plenty of politics thrown by Colby to make this vid worthy.. this fucker is growing on me :lol:

Shuck

Postby Shuck » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:07 pm

willmma wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:

I'll let Meow and PBells take up your racist Trayvon remarks, they are doing a good job of proving your racism.

I never talked ill about Israeli culture, language, faith, structure of government, flag, currency, sports teams, identity or anything like that. I created a thread called "Israeli Abuse" that is focused on the institutional abuse conducted by Israel against the Palestinians. One could not be accused of being a racist against whites if they condemned South Africa for their apartheid state. It is not racist to condemn a nation's actions when they are they are wrong and frankly evil.

Willy, you got a good heart but I think you are being manipulated to the whole truths behind what is really going on in the ME.. I used to be ballz deep in this topic & prob for good reason since its my Motherland.. used to also think it was just Israelis vs Palestinians n a fight over land, not so simple, who got their 1st, blah blah blah

Israel Gov't is a Proxy for the US
Gaza / WBank & Lebanon Proxy for the Iranians
.. & thats just the 1st lvl of who is actually running shit, calln the shots, movn the pieces
the innocent civilians that die on both sides are just pawns, pawns used to capture your emotions & build it to anger, anger = hate, hate = fear, fear = control

You guys gotta stop letting them manipulate your minds into believing this bs propoganda charade thats being played, its nothing more then a chess board to them.. why I stopped following politics, just another broadway skit gone mad.. blaming it on the "Israeli Gov't, hmm yeah, if it were only that simple
Shuck

Postby willmma » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:35 am

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -countries

In a trio of tweets, the president escalated his rhetoric surrounding the group of migrants, declaring a national emergency as they approach the border and claiming that "unknown Middle Easterners" had joined the group.

Trump, in the tweets, did not offer any evidence for the charge that people from the Middle East were among those crossing the border.

Wow, the nonchalant racist nature of Trump's rhetoric is shocking.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:38 am

willmma wrote:https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/412495-trump-us-to-begin-cutting-off-aid-to-central-american-countries

In a trio of tweets, the president escalated his rhetoric surrounding the group of migrants, declaring a national emergency as they approach the border and claiming that "unknown Middle Easterners" had joined the group.

Trump, in the tweets, did not offer any evidence for the charge that people from the Middle East were among those crossing the border.

lmao what is racist about that tweet?

Gov't intel: tell the president we have strong evidence to believe unknown ME personal have joined the caravan
President: Unknown Middle Eesterns have joined the caravan
Lefties: OMG WHAT A RACIST PRICK!

how are some of you this easily manipulated :-?
Shuck

Postby willmma » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:24 am

Shuck wrote:
willmma wrote:https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/412495-trump-us-to-begin-cutting-off-aid-to-central-american-countries

Gov't intel: tell the president we have strong evidence to believe unknown ME personal have joined the caravan

There is no evidence that ME personal joined the caravan

But the racist element is considering any Middle Easterner a threat.
Let's reword this and see how it sounds:
Unknown blacks have joined the caravan
or Unknown jews have joined the caravan
or Unknown filipinos have joined the caravan

if he said unknown Alqaeda/isis/tamil tigers joined the caravan, then I understand that is a threat.
But to treat the any middle eastern person a threat based on their background ... is racist.

What a racist prick.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby Shuck » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:54 am

willmma wrote:
Shuck wrote:

There is no evidence that ME personal joined the caravan

But the racist element is considering any Middle Easterner a threat.
Let's reword this and see how it sounds:
Unknown blacks have joined the caravan
or Unknown jews have joined the caravan
or Unknown filipinos have joined the caravan

if he said unknown Alqaeda/isis/tamil tigers joined the caravan, then I understand that is a threat.
But to treat the any middle eastern person a threat based on their background ... is racist.

What a racist prick.

Israel is located in the MiddleEast .. so he hates jews too now? losing track here
Shuck

Postby PBells » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:16 pm

No surprise that the suspect in the mailbombs is 1) from Florida, and 2) has a van covered in right wing memes

Spoiler:
inb4 "False flag!"

Spoiler:
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby blackmetalcarson » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:21 pm

PBells wrote:No surprise that the suspect in the mailbombs is 1) from Florida, and 2) has a van covered in right wing memes

Spoiler:
inb4 "False flag!"

Spoiler:

Where's Murderface from again?
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby PBells » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:29 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:Where's Murderface from again?

The IP with the most posts is out of Seattle. I seem to remember him mentioning living in Colorado at some point in time. Most recent IP shows as invalid so no idea now.
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Survivor Champion

Postby PBells » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Check out that ATT logo. Now it's obvious Colby is behind all this :lol:
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Survivor Champion

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:11 pm

Shuck wrote:

Defending Trump is racist.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion