Close
Login
Register

Official Religion Thread

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby FranklinsTower » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:27 am

DeceptaCon wrote:I haven't had a drink in 15 days and I want to rip off some necks and shit down some throats, maybe beat the shit down some legs too. When I'm sober it's hard for me to believe in anything but when I'm high or drunk I can see the big picture, maybe some people just naturally feel this way and their thoughts change and shape their lives or maybe this is all just a big flesh test to free your soul. We are all just big rotting flesh shit containers. Some people can hold more shit than others.



I used to be the same way. It took 18 months for my head to clear after quitting weed and moderate alcohol consumption. The first shift happened around six months after quitting weed-- a fog lifted right before my eyes,and then around 18 months clean a really big spiritual shift happened for me. After that 18 month mark spirituality was more intense than drugs ever gave me, but before that is was pretty shitty. I also had reliable spiritual guidance through that period or else I think I would have caved. I looovveeed weed.

Drug use is a symptom of a problem, removing the drug only removes the medicine used to cover the problem up. After that its about removing the reasons we needed the crutch in the first place and finding better ways to gain the peace we are looking for.
Crickets and Cicadas sing a rare and different tune- Terrapin Station.
User avatar
FranklinsTower
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:12 am

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Beastmeng wrote:

Who was the guy in the black hat with the crazy dude, dem eyes.
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18098
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby Coffin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:11 am



Cardinal George Pell is currently facing the Australian High Commision answering questions of covering up multiple cases of child rape.

Unfortunately Cardinal Pell had a bad case of the sniffles and claimed he could not leave Rome and face the victims.
So Tim Minchin wrote a song and all proceeds are helping with the costs of some of the surviving victims going to Rome.

I don't think the RCC is necessarily an evil religion though they have a long history of committing heinous acts.
Covering up child abuse deserves a prison sentence no matter what your self proclaimed importance is.
Image

Joe Rogan: "Karo is wide open! " Mike Goldberg: "Diaz smells the opening. "

hawdrigoh wrote:Dong exposed himself to us today and I think I speak for everyone when I say I didn't mind it at all.


burtonboarder wrote:Are you asking what an Atheist believes in? The same things as you, real things, minus gullible superstitions.

ButterScotch talking dirty: "I expected a quick 30 second finish. Very impressive to restrain himself from unloading on the guy."
User avatar
Coffin
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:57 am

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby Coffin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:32 am



It is OK to cover up child abuse and lie, as long as you believe the Jesus dies for your sins and that you repent you get a spot in heaven.

But for the children victims that did not believe in this particular god and committed suicide, let to torment continue for eternity.

Image
Image

Joe Rogan: "Karo is wide open! " Mike Goldberg: "Diaz smells the opening. "

hawdrigoh wrote:Dong exposed himself to us today and I think I speak for everyone when I say I didn't mind it at all.


burtonboarder wrote:Are you asking what an Atheist believes in? The same things as you, real things, minus gullible superstitions.

ButterScotch talking dirty: "I expected a quick 30 second finish. Very impressive to restrain himself from unloading on the guy."
User avatar
Coffin
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:57 am

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.

I went and watched some more preacher videos like this and there was guy outside of a Catholic Church and some guy in his boxer shorts come out of no where runs across the street and beats up the preacher, blood was everywhere. The dude was cursing and then ran off.
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18098
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby warriorxv » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:24 am

Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.


:lol:
Image
User avatar
warriorxv
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5780
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC
Accolades: Fantasy B-League Champion: May 2016

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Barbarians under the guise of religion are invading but everyone is too scared to admit it, if you separate the religion that's what you see but people are too scared to admit it. The CIA is funding these mercenaries, they create the problem then swoop in and profit off the war all the while we pretend that it's just religious differences.
Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18098
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby bwawm » Mon May 02, 2016 5:41 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.

I went and watched some more preacher videos like this and there was guy outside of a Catholic Church and some guy in his boxer shorts come out of no where runs across the street and beats up the preacher, blood was everywhere. The dude was cursing and then ran off.


sheeeeeyit wheres your link at cutty???
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4804
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon May 02, 2016 5:50 pm

bwawm wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.

I went and watched some more preacher videos like this and there was guy outside of a Catholic Church and some guy in his boxer shorts come out of no where runs across the street and beats up the preacher, blood was everywhere. The dude was cursing and then ran off.


sheeeeeyit wheres your link at cutty???

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18098
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby Snowflake » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:35 am

All hail Wotan.
Image
User avatar
Snowflake
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9330
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby Snowflake » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Snowflake
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9330
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby DanyeWest » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:57 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
bwawm wrote:
DeceptaCon wrote:
Beastmeng wrote:^^^The guy in the black hat was either with the guy on the mic or he was just hanging around/protecting the guy. You hear him tell the demon not to grab the mic at the beginning of the confrontation. Then it appears the guy in the black hat says "say it again" and then there's some strange demon like voice. Could have been the recording or audio slipping up I don't know. This didn't appear like it was set up or acted out. If so that demon possessed man was the best actor I ever seen. kinda creepy he was standing all sideways and his hands down at his sides in a pathetic way while he was speaking very forcefully and directly. Not normal at all

What's even crazier for me is that I watched the movie "The Rite" a few days ago. Then as I was sifting through some street preaching stumbled up on this video. I recall in the movie demons having the knowledge of the unknown which matches up to this guy claiming he knew the street preachers family members. It would have been interesting to see the holy man ask what him if he knows his grandma's name.

It's no coincidence that God showed me this video just a couple days after watching the movie The Rite. It may sound silly to other people but I know better.

I went and watched some more preacher videos like this and there was guy outside of a Catholic Church and some guy in his boxer shorts come out of no where runs across the street and beats up the preacher, blood was everywhere. The dude was cursing and then ran off.


sheeeeeyit wheres your link at cutty???


I'll be honest i was expecting some like parnoral activity-esque shit when you said some guy in boxer ran up, but i think that may have actually been better. Was he the guy that the preacher was conversing with prior to getting jumped, or was that just some random guy?
ImageImage
User avatar
DanyeWest
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am
Location: Over Here
Accolades: Ultimate Survivor

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby DanQuinnsKnockoutJab » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 am

christians explain your god now

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bobbielively
User avatar
DanQuinnsKnockoutJab
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 7564
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Location: Watching Two Ed Hermans Go At It

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby DanyeWest » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:42 am

DanQuinnsKnockoutJab wrote:christians explain your god now

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bobbielively

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
DanyeWest
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am
Location: Over Here
Accolades: Ultimate Survivor

Re: Official Religion Thread

Postby bwawm » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:02 pm

^ glad I checked back in for that :biggrin:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4804
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users