Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:33 pm

Here we go:

MurderfaceMMA wrote:If i saw an orthodox jew spit on a little girl, i would beat him within an inch of his life. If theres no police around to stop him from assaulting kids, then they also wouldnt be able to prevent me from shattering his knees with a baseball bat. Then id act like hes a dead Taliban terrorist and id piss on him.

Its never going to happen, but if orthodox people were shot on sight, the world would be spared centuries of totally unnecessary religiously inspired violence.

I could've sworn it was a post here but it's actually from the Official Religion Thread. January 18th, 2012. Followed four days later by a ban from Rico Is A Beast for "numerous prior warnings."
PBells
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:37 pm

Mr Meow wrote:The cracker comment is still racist too moron. You assuming Trayvons inner dialogue included something about him "spotting himself a cracker" and then Trayvon referring to him as a cracker as he is bleeding out and dying after being shot are two far far different things....you get that right? Like wow how could you not? It is so very simple.

Lets examine your logic. Trayvon calls him a cracker. I make a comment about his racism and you then accuse ME of being a racist for suggesing he would ever use that word. When i prove that he did use that word, you then change your tune and say "its still racist". THAT is the weakest shit ever.

Trayvon was a violent racist who used racial slurs to reference a man he was about to assault. Was i too hard on the violent racist? Should i have been nicer because he is black? Shut the fuck up. Im not ever going to be nice towards violent criminals. Unlike you, i dont base my responses on the color of a persons skin.

Grow a pair of balls and admit FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE that you were wrong. We all know that isnt ever going to happen, which is why you are a useless poster to me.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:39 pm

PBells wrote:Here we go:

MurderfaceMMA wrote:If i saw an orthodox jew spit on a little girl, i would beat him within an inch of his life. If theres no police around to stop him from assaulting kids, then they also wouldnt be able to prevent me from shattering his knees with a baseball bat. Then id act like hes a dead Taliban terrorist and id piss on him.

Its never going to happen, but if orthodox people were shot on sight, the world would be spared centuries of totally unnecessary religiously inspired violence.

I could've sworn it was a post here but it's actually from the Official Religion Thread. January 18th, 2012. Followed four days later by a ban from Rico Is A Beast for "numerous prior warnings."

I believe that quote is based on THIS story... https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israeli-gi ... ghts-rift/

BEIT SHEMESH, Israel - A shy 8-year-old schoolgirl has unwittingly found herself on the front line of Israel's latest religious war.

Naama Margolese is a ponytailed, bespectacled second-grader who is afraid of walking to her religious Jewish girls school for fear of ultra-Orthodox extremists who have spat on her and called her a whore for dressing "immodestly."

Her plight has drawn new attention to the simmering issue of religious coercion in Israel, and the increasing brazenness of extremists in the insular ultra-Orthodox Jewish community.

"When I walk to school in the morning I used to get a tummy ache because I was so scared ... that they were going to stand and start yelling and spitting," the pale, blue-eyed girl said softly in an interview with The Associated Press Monday. "They were scary. They don't want us to go to the school."

Would anyone care to show me where the racism is in my statement? Nah, that wont happen. Youll just keep saying its racist, while ignoring the fact that im defending an 8 year old jewish girl. :lol:

I stand by my statement. Any group that would bully and spit on an 8 year old girl, has no place in this world. We would all be better off without them.
Last edited by MurderfaceMMA on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Where is the racism guys? Youve been throwing that word around left and right, but you never produce proof.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:52 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:Yeah, when someone uses the phrase "fake news," I immediately stop paying attention. That's how you know that someone is close to being all the way up Trump's ass.

You suggested I should be banned for being an antisemitic, then I responded with personal details of my life that completely contradict that horse shit, and this ^ is all you have to say? How about a sorry? No, that would be crazy, right? No one around here is ever able to admit they were wrong.

Like you?
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:56 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:Yeah, when someone uses the phrase "fake news," I immediately stop paying attention. That's how you know that someone is close to being all the way up Trump's ass.

You suggested I should be banned for being an antisemitic, then I responded with personal details of my life that completely contradict that horse shit, and this ^ is all you have to say? How about a sorry? No, that would be crazy, right? No one around here is ever able to admit they were wrong.

Like you?

What was i wrong about?
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:58 pm

Maybe that all orthodox people are responsible for senseless violence? I'm not even religious, but even I know that's nonsense. Trust me, there'd be a hell of a lot more wrong with the world if every orthodox person out there was committing crime.
blackmetalcarson

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:59 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:The cracker comment is still racist too moron. You assuming Trayvons inner dialogue included something about him "spotting himself a cracker" and then Trayvon referring to him as a cracker as he is bleeding out and dying after being shot are two far far different things....you get that right? Like wow how could you not? It is so very simple.

Lets examine your logic. Trayvon calls him a cracker. I make a comment about his racism and you then accuse ME of being a racist for suggesing he would ever use that word. When i prove that he did use that word, you then change your tune and say "its still racist". THAT is the weakest shit ever.

Trayvon was a violent racist who used racial slurs to reference a man he was about to assault. Was i too hard on the violent racist? Should i have been nicer because he is black? Shut the fuck up. Im not ever going to be nice towards violent criminals. Unlike you, i dont base my responses on the color of a persons skin.

Grow a pair of balls and admit FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE that you were wrong. We all know that isnt ever going to happen, which is why you are a useless poster to me.

Thanks for proving me right and ignoring the part about smoking crack, I predicted cowardly diversion tactics and here you go :lol: Trying to focus on the cracker comment. Pathetic

I am not any harder or less hard on anyone based on race alone.

0 evidence of that

Maybe one of these days you can quit trying to paint yourself as the victim all the time. It is really weak man. Very weak.

wow you are a weak minded pathetic little twat :lol: :lol:

I mean you can not even have the balls to admit that saying shooting orthodox Jews on sight is bigoted....wow....just wow.

Again....nobody missed you when you were gone. Nobody will miss you when you leave again.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:01 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:Maybe that all orthodox people are responsible for senseless violence?

I never said that they were ALL responsible for violence, but the moderates feed the hate machine of their extremists, so they all need to go. Crazy religious people arent helping the world. I wouldnt be sad if they all dropped dead. Im not wrong about anything. Its simply my opnion. You are welcome to disagree, but you cant expect me to say that my opinions are wrong. That would be retarded.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:04 pm

This is what you wrote:

This doesn't say SOME Orthodox people, this doesn't say MOST Orthodox people, which implies you mean ALL Orthodox people.
blackmetalcarson

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:

Thanks for proving me right and ignoring the part about smoking crack, I predicted cowardly diversion tactics and here you go :lol: Trying to focus on the cracker comment. Pathetic

I am not any harder or less hard on anyone based on race alone.

0 evidence of that

Maybe one of these days you can quit trying to paint yourself as the victim all the time. It is really weak man. Very weak.

wow you are a weak minded pathetic little twat :lol: :lol:

I mean you can not even have the balls to admit that saying shooting orthodox Jews on sight is bigoted....wow....just wow.

Again....nobody missed you when you were gone. Nobody will miss you when you leave again.

Are you going to show me where i was a racist or not? You keep saying a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with your claim. Prove it or get put on ignore. At this point you serve about as much purpose to me as orthodox jews.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:05 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote:Maybe that all orthodox people are responsible for senseless violence?

I never said that they were ALL responsible for violence, but the moderates feed the hate machine of their extremists, so they all need to go. Crazy religious people arent helping the world. I wouldnt be sad if they all dropped dead. Im not wrong about anything. Its simply my opnion. You are welcome to disagree, but you cant expect me to say that my opinions are wrong. That would be retarded.

This isn't helping either.

Fact is, not all Orthodox people are waiting to fucking hurt people. That's ignorant.
blackmetalcarson

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:14 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:

This isn't helping either.

Fact is, not all Orthodox people are waiting to fucking hurt people. That's ignorant.

Is defending a jewish girl from an old orthodox jew "racist"?
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:20 pm

In that particular instance, no, but it's still bigoted which doesn't exactly make it any better. As for your veiled racist commends, I don't feel like revisiting the Trayvon Martin bullshit, so I'll leave Mr. Meow to do that. Anyways, I've tried discussing this with you, you've made some incredibly ironic statements that pertain to yourself when directing them at others. There's clearly no getting through to you.
blackmetalcarson

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:25 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:In that particular instance, no, but it's still bigoted which doesn't exactly make it any better. As for your veiled racist commends, I don't feel like revisiting the Trayvon Martin bullshit, so I'll leave Mr. Meow to do that. Anyways, I've tried discussing this with you, you've made some incredibly ironic statements that pertain to yourself when directing them at others. There's clearly no getting through to you.

All of us are bigoted. You guys trash republicans, Trump supporters, "white trash" southerners, and a LONG list of other groups. Dont lecture me about bigotry, hypocrite. If i want to hate orthodox religious shitheads, that is my right. It has nothing to do with racism.
Last edited by MurderfaceMMA on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion