god damn.... Murder is making all of you look like proper fools
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:44 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:god damn.... Murder is making all of you look like proper fools

Frag I expect better from you than to side with a dumbass like Murder.

Murder keeps moving the goal posts. Firs,t he argued that this is not the most rigorous inspection program ever.
IAEA, the UN Nuclear watchdog says that based on numbers and technology, it is .

Then he argued not all facilities are inspected, which is dumb.
IAEA, says they are

Now he's saying not all facilities have 24 hour surveillance.
He keeps moving posts everytime he's proven wrong to declare victory. I'm done with him. He's a bigot and a racist and no matter how much anyone argues with him, this will remain an Obama deal.

And the proof he offers? Well prepare yourself for this double whamy, one-two combo: Trump proved it's a shaky deal because he pulled out of it. And the Chicago Police has a mission statement.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:22 pm

willmma wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:god damn.... Murder is making all of you look like proper fools

Frag I expect better from you than to side with a dumbass like Murder.

Murder keeps moving the goal posts. Firs,t he argued that this is not the most rigorous inspection program ever.
IAEA, the UN Nuclear watchdog says that based on numbers and technology, it is .

Then he argued not all facilities are inspected, which is dumb.
IAEA, says they are

Now he's saying not all facilities have 24 hour surveillance.
He keeps moving posts everytime he's proven wrong to declare victory. I'm done with him. He's a bigot and a racist and no matter how much anyone argues with him, this will remain an Obama deal.

And the proof he offers? Well prepare yourself for this double whamy, one-two combo: Trump proved it's a shaky deal because he pulled out of it. And the Chicago Police has a mission statement.

I havent moved any goal posts. I said they arent all under 24 hour surveillance and then i proved it, over and over and over again. How many different sources do i need to post before you realize you dont know what youre talking about? Let me know when youre ready to concede victory to my mountain of evidence. Heres some more sources...

Kelsey Davenport, Director for Nonproliferation Policy with the Arms Control Association said: “Iran is a unique case in that some key locations are subject to 24-hour surveillance and inspection teams are continually in Iran to verify its compliance with the agreement.”

https://america.cgtn.com/2018/05/01/how ... tions-work

The officials noted that almost all the suspected sites have not been visited by IAEA inspectors – either because of Iran’s refusal to grant entry or UN officials’ reluctance to confront Iran on the issue.

According to the Israeli officials, even when the Iranians granted inspectors access to the suspected sites, it only did so after a substantial amount of time had passed and it created significant obstacles.

The issue of Iran’s nuclear program is expected to be one of the main topics on the table when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. President Donald Trump meet in New York on Monday.

“At one point we saw there was no one to talk to,” said one of the Israeli officials. “There is a whole list of suspicious sites where the Iranians do not allow inspectors to visit and no one enforces the supervision mechanisms established in the nuclear agreement. There is simply a demonstration of weakness in the IAEA when it comes to Iran. The sense is that Iran allows what it wants, and does not allow what it does not want.”

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-new ... -1.5451318
Last edited by MurderfaceMMA on Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Under the deal’s terms, when the IAEA demands access to a suspect site, Iran will have 14 days to fulfill the request or propose other means to satisfy it. If the matter remains unresolved, a joint commission with representatives from each of the eight parties to the agreement would have a further week to act, and Iran would then be given three days to comply. Thus, 24 days might elapse between a request for access by the IAEA and a requirement upon Iran to provide it—ample time for Iran to hide or destroy evidence.

https://www.belfercenter.org/index.php/ ... -charade-0
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:34 pm

:lol:
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby willmma » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Israeli sources are biased and irrelevant.
It would be as bad as using Iranian sources.

I quoted the IAEA you quoted Haaretz

willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby bwawm » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Seems like N.Korea is working with S.Korea way more than they should considering Trump is responsible for the north's willingness to disarm right?

Just blows my mind that it took 3 generations of Kim's to realize that 'fuck the whole world embargo us all you want we'll just have one trading partner' wasn't the best financial plan...
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:47 pm

willmma wrote:Israeli sources are biased and irrelevant.
It would be as bad as using Iranian sources.

I quoted the IAEA you quoted Haaretz

Ohhhh, now jewish news sources are all lies. What about all the other sites i posted links to? :roll:

You provided links with inaccurate quotes. You lied and tried to hide it behind a credible link, but you failed.
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:49 pm

I'm just going to say this:

I don't agree with Murderface on a lot of what he posts, but if your best rebuttal is to attack the legitimacy of the source itself rather than posting another, it makes you look weak.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:46 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:I'm just going to say this:

I don't agree with Murderface on a lot of what he posts, but if your best rebuttal is to attack the legitimacy of the source itself rather than posting another, it makes you look weak.

on the other hand, pointing out that a source is biased,helps u gain some time off your life... by trying to find actual sources that dispute that....

It's like a feeling that something is wrong.. If u get that feeling..just gtfo wherever u might be... and don't try to find whyyy u feel like that.

I agree tho..Murder has turned these guys into his bitches.
Τίποτα
EvilGorilla69+1
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor (as The Smurf)

Postby willmma » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:48 pm

The problem is I've been responding to Murder for a few days now, he doesn't actually respond to any of the facts I give him, he just gives me links to something somebody somewhere said, and now I seem to be obliged to respond everything anybody said.

The IAEA has no skin in the game. The are the ONLY and MOST objective party with actual knowledge of the situation.
They said this is the most comprehensive inspection ever. So, when Murder gives me a quote from some Joe blow saying it's not. I compare, is that source more reputable than the IAEA? If not then I've already shown that what Joe Blow said is wrong.

Israel on the other hand is a VERY interested party. They have a ton of skin in the game.
Netanyahu and his lackies have been telling us for years and years and years that Iran is months away from creating a bomb. Netanyahu would love nothing more than America wage war against Iran - all blood and treasure spent fighting Israel's enemy would be American.

It is biased and not accurate. For example, just last month Netanyahu, at the UN no less, claimed Israel has intelligence on some secret nuclear facility. Turns out to be more Israeli propaganda.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2018 ... -warehouse

So when Murder tells me an Israeli guy says inspections are weak. Why should I waste my time? Murder will do this everyday and twice on sunday, regardless of how many times I show him proof from the IAEA.

Sources do matter. How credible are these sources:
Ayatollah: Nuclear weapons for none. http://english.khamenei.ir/news/4749/Nu ... -Ayatollah
Ayatolah: Khamenei Says Iran Nuclear Weapons are a U.S. 'myth'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2RPhGzZzR8
Iran nuclear head: denies concealing nuclear weapons. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/iran ... 3kbw36n7xw

I can spend all year rebutting Murder's Israeli sources with Iranian sources. This is bullshit.

Lastly.... Murder is a biased, racist, brainwashed fool; and sometimes I wonder why I even bother. It's not like we are having an honest debate.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby willmma » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:52 am

Bombs found near George Sorosand at Clinton's house

It's getting ugly.
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Postby blackmetalcarson » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:40 pm

willmma wrote:

The problem is I've been responding to Murder for a few days now, he doesn't actually respond to any of the facts I give him, he just gives me links to something somebody somewhere said, and now I seem to be obliged to respond everything anybody said.

The IAEA has no skin in the game. The are the ONLY and MOST objective party with actual knowledge of the situation.
They said this is the most comprehensive inspection ever. So, when Murder gives me a quote from some Joe blow saying it's not. I compare, is that source more reputable than the IAEA? If not then I've already shown that what Joe Blow said is wrong.

Israel on the other hand is a VERY interested party. They have a ton of skin in the game.
Netanyahu and his lackies have been telling us for years and years and years that Iran is months away from creating a bomb. Netanyahu would love nothing more than America wage war against Iran - all blood and treasure spent fighting Israel's enemy would be American.

It is biased and not accurate. For example, just last month Netanyahu, at the UN no less, claimed Israel has intelligence on some secret nuclear facility. Turns out to be more Israeli propaganda.

So when Murder tells me an Israeli guy says inspections are weak. Why should I waste my time? Murder will do this everyday and twice on sunday, regardless of how many times I show him proof from the IAEA.

Ayatollah: Nuclear weapons for none. http://english.khamenei.ir/news/4749/Nu ... -Ayatollah
Ayatolah: Khamenei Says Iran Nuclear Weapons are a U.S. 'myth'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2RPhGzZzR8
Iran nuclear head: denies concealing nuclear weapons. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/iran ... 3kbw36n7xw

I can spend all year rebutting Murder's Israeli sources with Iranian sources. This is bullshit.

Lastly.... Murder is a biased, racist, brainwashed fool; and sometimes I wonder why I even bother. It's not like we are having an honest debate.

Just so we know, I'm NOT disagreeing with this last line here.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby PBells » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:02 pm

willmma wrote:Bombs found near George Sorosand at Clinton's house

It's getting ugly.

One addressed to the Obama's was intercepted as well as one to CNN headquarters.
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:49 pm

blackmetalcarson wrote:
willmma wrote:

Just so we know, I'm NOT disagreeing with this last line here.

Then you should have no problem supporting your position by providing relevent quotes to prove it. You wont though because, no such quotes exist. These false "racist" accusations towards people on the right is exactly why Trump was elected. Normal people are extremely turned off by that weak ass bullshit.

https://www.concordmonitor.com/Drop-the ... l-20430431
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion