Close
Login
Register

The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby PBells » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:57 pm

When rednecks hate the NFL and love Kanye West...


Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40953
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:54 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:Thank you President Trump for making the world safer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/worl ... visit.html



Care to expand? It’s almost as if you have no idea what you are talking about ever.

You been wrong throughout this entire exchange and can’t even go into detail about Trump’s “agreement” with Kim and how Trump is “making us safer” with his “not some kind of pussy deal”.......


:lol:

See any missile tests recently? :lol:
Image
User avatar
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:59 pm

willmma wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:Thank you President Trump for making the world safer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/worl ... visit.html



Care to expand? It’s almost as if you have no idea what you are talking about ever.

You been wrong throughout this entire exchange and can’t even go into detail about Trump’s “agreement” with Kim and how Trump is “making us safer” with his “not some kind of pussy deal”.......


:lol:


According to murder:

Iran deal:
Country without nuclear weapons
NPT member in good standing
Most intrusive inspections ever
Reducing uranium stockpiles by 98%
Multinational agreement
[Pussy deal because Obama]

Korea:
Country with actual nuclear weapons
Photo Op in Singapore
Inspecting some test facility
[Make America Safe Again because Trump]

No matter how many times you repeat that silly line, its not true. Clearly you have have no idea what the inspection process was.


The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has a number of significant flaws, such as a weak inspection and verification regime, an automatic sunset provision and failure to restrict Iran’s growing ballistic missile program.

Furthermore, it did nothing to hamper Tehran’s support for terrorism and insurgency. In fact, the up to $150 billion in Iranian assets the deal unfroze has probably helped underwrite the country’s recent military adventurism in Syria and elsewhere.


https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 589828002/
Image
User avatar
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:07 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:Thank you President Trump for making the world safer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/worl ... visit.html



Care to expand? It’s almost as if you have no idea what you are talking about ever.

You been wrong throughout this entire exchange and can’t even go into detail about Trump’s “agreement” with Kim and how Trump is “making us safer” with his “not some kind of pussy deal”.......


:lol:

See any missile tests recently? :lol:




Look, Murder still can’t bring up any details from Trump and Kim’s No Pussy Deal Agreement.

Gee, I wonder why? And if your standard is that you can’t see any misses in the air or on TV then you are setting the bar very, very low.

So you can’t provide even the smallest amount of detail to an agreement which you stand behind and can’t provide any detail on how it’s Trump that “made the world safer” and not South Korea. You have proven yourself to know nothing about the situation in the past and now you are continuing to march down that same oath again. :tup:


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18883
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:11 am

bruins2012 wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:Thank you President Trump for making the world safer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/worl ... visit.html



Care to expand? It’s almost as if you have no idea what you are talking about ever.

You been wrong throughout this entire exchange and can’t even go into detail about Trump’s “agreement” with Kim and how Trump is “making us safer” with his “not some kind of pussy deal”.......


:lol:

See any missile tests recently? :lol:




Look, Murder still can’t bring up any details from Trump and Kim’s No Pussy Deal Agreement.

Gee, I wonder why? And if your standard is that you can’t see any misses in the air or on TV then you are setting the bar very, very low.

So you can’t provide even the smallest amount of detail to an agreement which you stand behind and can’t provide any detail on how it’s Trump that “made the world safer” and not South Korea. You have proven yourself to know nothing about the situation in the past and now you are continuing to march down that same oath again. :tup:


:P

Oh, it isnt moving fast enough for you? Im sure if YOU were in charge, youd get it done within a day, but Trump isnt as good as you, so its going to take a couple years.
Image
User avatar
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:45 am

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
willmma wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:Thank you President Trump for making the world safer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/worl ... visit.html



Care to expand? It’s almost as if you have no idea what you are talking about ever.

You been wrong throughout this entire exchange and can’t even go into detail about Trump’s “agreement” with Kim and how Trump is “making us safer” with his “not some kind of pussy deal”.......


:lol:


According to murder:

Iran deal:
Country without nuclear weapons
NPT member in good standing
Most intrusive inspections ever
Reducing uranium stockpiles by 98%
Multinational agreement
[Pussy deal because Obama]

Korea:
Country with actual nuclear weapons
Photo Op in Singapore
Inspecting some test facility
[Make America Safe Again because Trump]

No matter how many times you repeat that silly line, its not true. Clearly you have have no idea what the inspection process was.


The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has a number of significant flaws, such as a weak inspection and verification regime, an automatic sunset provision and failure to restrict Iran’s growing ballistic missile program.

Furthermore, it did nothing to hamper Tehran’s support for terrorism and insurgency. In fact, the up to $150 billion in Iranian assets the deal unfroze has probably helped underwrite the country’s recent military adventurism in Syria and elsewhere.


https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 589828002/



I responded to this same silliness 5 months ago.

willmma wrote:
This is hogwash.

Your sources's source, the Debkafiles are a known biased and not honest, pro-Israeli anti Iranian site.

the IAEA, from the horses mouth, The International Atomic Energy Agency describes the transcontinental monitoring program it operates as the toughest and most technologically advanced inspections regime put in place to prevent a country from developing an atomic bomb. link

This site describes the deal more accurately
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -nuclear-/

But even if we go with your source, and even if Dehqan was properly quoted, if you read your link it says that what he is talking about IS NOT IN THE DEAL. And the IAEA as well as several US Intelligence agencies have said that Iran is in compliance with the deal, so if he said that stuff, he's just playing to the base.


Your sources are Iran hating political hacks. If Trump or "James S. Robbins, Opinion columnist" say it's the worst deal ever then that is based on political bias and not fact.

Here are the facts
Iran is a signatory of NPT. Which sets certain level of monitoring for all members
Above that Iran has accepted to take on additional protocol
www.iaea.org wrote:The Additional Protocol is not a stand-alone agreement, but rather a protocol to a safeguards agreement that provides additional tools for verification. In particular, it significantly increases the IAEA’s ability to verify the peaceful use of all nuclear material in States with comprehensive safeguards agreements.


So, even before the JCPOA (Iran deal) Iran was being monitored above the required of it by NPT

JCPOA saw Iran reduce its uranium stock pile by 98%
JCPOA saw that Iran reduce its centrifuges from 19000 to about 5000.
JCPOA saw the implementation of verification and monitoring processes and technologies never used before.

IAEA is not an opinion based pro-Iranian biased organization. It is a fact based - scientific - nuclear watch dog.

www.iaea.org wrote:Traditional methods of sampling and analysis can take three weeks or longer, mostly because of the time it takes to ship the sample from Iran to the IAEA’s laboratories in Austria. The IAEA already had plans to develop a tool for real-time monitoring of enrichment levels in gas centrifuge enrichment plants under IAEA safeguards, Aparo said. With the support of Member States, it has accelerated the development of the technology in light of the JCPOA requirement, he added ... The IAEA’s work in Iran will benefit from the very latest technology to ensure effective and efficient verification and monitoring, Aparo said.


So, Iran reduced it's stock piles by 98% and centrifuges which are needed to make new uranium by over 70% and has implemented NPT protocols, IAEA Additional Protocol and new JCPOA real time inspections using technologies NEVER USED BEFORE, by matter of fact and definition, makes these the most rigorous inspections ever.

Now the article you linked, like many others, those who have qualms about the inspection are mainly doing so because it does not include military non-nuclear facilities. JCPOA stipulates that to inspect non-nuclear military facilities they must give a 24 day notification. They don't like that because they think Iran can hide nuclear activity in that time as if nuclear facilities are like Walter White meth labs, can be set up and dismantled in a few days. Yes, in this deal Iran kept its ability keep military non-nuclear secrets. Additionally James Robbins uses the fact that Trump pulled out of the deal as proof that the deal was built on "shaky foundations". That's beyond stupid. That is a type of article that preaches to the choir, confirms to those who hate Iran and hate Obama and hate Obama's Iran deal. It does not approach any facts or numbers regarding actual effectiveness of the inspections and tries to poke holes around it - only to conclude and declare the whole thing severely flawed and should be nixed.

But who cares about facts and numbers right? Murder is impregnable to facts.
User avatar
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:59 pm

There will be a false flag attack triggering Iran and Israel, Russia and China will join Iran to stop the final push for Globalization. A mass staged alien invasion will be then staged to bring the masses to their knees. The temple mount will be built with the anti-Christ at the throne, it has all been written, politics won't save anyone.
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17736
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Now USAtoday is a rightwing source? :lol:

That deal was a joke. Only some of their nuclear sites were under scrutiny, and like you said, the rest of them were off limits for up to 24 days after a request to inspect them and NONE of their military bases could be inspected, which could be used to hide weapons grade uranium and centrifuges.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes. ... utType=amp
Image
User avatar
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:48 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:Now USAtoday is a rightwing source? :lol:

That deal was a joke. Only some of their nuclear sites were under scrutiny, and like you said, the rest of them were off limits for up to 24 days after a request to inspect them and NONE of their military bases could be inspected, which could be used to hide weapons grade uranium and centrifuges.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes. ... utType=amp


I didn't say some nuclear sites. I said all nuclear sites. I also said 24 days to access NON-NUCLEAR military sites.

I didn't say anything about the LA Times. I said this piece was an opinion piece that focused on two items. 1 that non nuclear sites need 24 day notice. But the big point he had is that the deal is so shaky Trump was able to withdraw from the deal.

Its like you don't even read
User avatar
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 am

You still have no answer or clue about what you’re talking about. Trump “made the world safer” but you can’t even provide a single example of how he did this all by himself. :lol:

Like I explained before, all the major should’ve been worked out with only the minor needing to ironed out, but you still can’t provide even a single detail from this “agreement”.

Not one.

Trump did little to nothing.


:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18883
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:21 pm

willmma wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:Now USAtoday is a rightwing source? :lol:

That deal was a joke. Only some of their nuclear sites were under scrutiny, and like you said, the rest of them were off limits for up to 24 days after a request to inspect them and NONE of their military bases could be inspected, which could be used to hide weapons grade uranium and centrifuges.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes. ... utType=amp


I didn't say some nuclear sites. I said all nuclear sites. I also said 24 days to access NON-NUCLEAR military sites.

I didn't say anything about the LA Times. I said this piece was an opinion piece that focused on two items. 1 that non nuclear sites need 24 day notice. But the big point he had is that the deal is so shaky Trump was able to withdraw from the deal.

Its like you don't even read

Your reading comprehension is fucking terrible, but it super amusing to watch you ignorantly accuse me of it. :lol:

"Some of Iran’s major nuclear facilities will be subject to constant monitoring, but if international inspectors suspect violations elsewhere, they may have to wait as long as 24 days."


Of course, just because Iran says it’ll agree to the restrictions doesn’t necessarily mean it will. To make sure Iran holds up its end of the bargain, the deal permits the atomic agency "to implement continuous monitoring." What that means and whether it’s enough are up for debate.

"Iran’s nuclear program will be under lock, key and camera 24 hours a day, 365 days a year," Rep. Don Beyer, D-Va., wrote in an op-ed supporting the deal.

That rates Half True. The agency will have cameras that provide 24-hour monitoring at the Natanz facility, which has 5,000 centrifuges, and inspectors will have daily access to the facility for 15 years. Within a year, there will be 130 to 150 inspectors in Iran.

But Natanz is more of the exception to the rule than the rule itself. For suspected sites where surveillance is not spelled out in the agreement, inspectors may have to wait up to 24 days for access.


https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... -nuclear-/

Obamas Iran deal was a joke. Its only purpose was to fool his base into believing he did something great. Apparently he got that part right, but he sure as hell did nothing to stop Iran from developing nuclear weapons. This was just an easy money grab for Iran. They must think we are the dumbest people on earth.
Image
User avatar
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:59 pm

https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

"ALL NUCLEAR MATERIAL"

Hate Obama all you want
Hate Iran and Muslims all you want

It doesn't change the fact that this is the MOST RIGOROUS inspection program EVER.

I'm done with you.
User avatar
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:04 pm

willmma wrote:https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

"ALL NUCLEAR MATERIAL"

Hate Obama all you want
Hate Iran and Muslims all you want

It doesn't change the fact that this is the MOST RIGOROUS inspection program EVER.

I'm done with you.

There is nothing in your link that refutes the fact that most of their nuclear facilities arent subject to 24 hour a day inspections. Nice try though. :lol:

I just proved you were wrong. The facts are right there for everyone to see. If you're done with me, it's only because you totally lost this debate. Do more research next time, instead of merely parroting the bullshit you heard from a leftwing politician.
Image
User avatar
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby willmma » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:44 pm

MurderfaceMMA wrote:
willmma wrote:https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

"ALL NUCLEAR MATERIAL"

Hate Obama all you want
Hate Iran and Muslims all you want

It doesn't change the fact that this is the MOST RIGOROUS inspection program EVER.

I'm done with you.

There is nothing in your link that refutes the fact that most of their nuclear facilities arent subject to 24 hour a day inspections. Nice try though. :lol:

I just proved you were wrong. The facts are right there for everyone to see. If you're done with me, it's only because you totally lost this debate. Do more research next time, instead of merely parroting the bullshit you heard from a leftwing politician.



Iran's nuclear facilities: 17
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_f ... es_in_Iran

IAEA inspects 19
https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

IAEA inspects ALL NUCLEAR MATERIAL
https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

IAEA has 24/7 monitoring
https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

IAEA inspects 3000 man days per year
https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

ba-bye
Spoiler:
User avatar
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby MurderfaceMMA » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:24 pm

willmma wrote:
MurderfaceMMA wrote:
willmma wrote:https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

"ALL NUCLEAR MATERIAL"

Hate Obama all you want
Hate Iran and Muslims all you want

It doesn't change the fact that this is the MOST RIGOROUS inspection program EVER.

I'm done with you.

There is nothing in your link that refutes the fact that most of their nuclear facilities arent subject to 24 hour a day inspections. Nice try though. :lol:

I just proved you were wrong. The facts are right there for everyone to see. If you're done with me, it's only because you totally lost this debate. Do more research next time, instead of merely parroting the bullshit you heard from a leftwing politician.



Iran's nuclear facilities: 17
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_f ... es_in_Iran

IAEA inspects 19
https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

IAEA inspects ALL NUCLEAR MATERIAL
https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

IAEA has 24/7 monitoring
https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

IAEA inspects 3000 man days per year
https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/iran

ba-bye
Spoiler:

What exactly do you think those links (all of them are the exact same link) are doing for your argument? It doesnt refute the fact that there isnt 24 hour surveillance at all their facilities. The inspections were a complete joke.

They dont "inspect all nuclear material". YOU made that line up yourself based on a mission statement headlined "ensuring the peaceful use of all nuclear material". That might be their desire, but they arent inspecting ALL material.

Here's is the Chicago Police Departments mission statement...

The Chicago Police Department, as part of, and empowered by, the community, is committed to protect the lives, property, and rights of all people, to maintain order, and to enforce the law impartially.

Is everyone's life and property completely safe in Chicago? Of course not! It's just their mission statement.

God you're dumb.
Last edited by MurderfaceMMA on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
MurderfaceMMA
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6662
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users