The Official Political Thread.

Anything not MMA related goes here

Re: The Official Political Thread.

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 am

Mr Meow wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:“Hillary Clinton- Deposed for 11 hours...did not flinch

Brett Kavanaugh- Deposed for 20 minutes...can't stop crying.”

:P

Yeah....what a pussy for getting emotional over false rape accusations :lol: :lol:

Oh but I personally totally believe the validity of memories being unearthed via psychotherapy after over 30 years....i also believe in phrenology and lobotomies and other things people label as "outdated" and "pseudoscience"

Speaking of Hilary.....how many out of court rape cases did Bill settle because he was terrified how good the evidence would look in court against him? 4? 5? His accusers could actually come up with pesky details like "when" "where" "how" and "why" which seem to escape this Ford lady.

Amazing how liberals (not saying you specifically bruins but liberals in America in general) went from "If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.” when describing Bill's accusers to somehow believing psychotherapy is a legitimate memory retrieval method and every woman should be believed until proven otherwise. :lol: Amazing.

This Kavanaugh BS is a partisan shit show and we all know it. I am not a fan of the guy at all but he is getting railroaded pretty hard here with flimsy "evidence" if one can even call it that.

I actually haven’t watch a single thing about this case other than what flashes across YouTube, but........we all know Bill wouldn’t have wilted under the pressure. :tup:

Bill Clinton tells only lies.

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 am

bruins2012 wrote:Bill Clinton tells only lies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is too perfect :tup: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:32 am

Mr Meow wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:Bill Clinton tells only lies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is too perfect :tup: :lol:

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby willmma » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:52 am

Mr Meow wrote:

Yeah....what a pussy for getting emotional over false rape accusations :lol: :lol:

How do you know they are false?
willmma
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2016, Jan 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Dec 2016, Nov 2017
Pick-Em Champion: Sep 2019, Nov 2019

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:50 pm

willmma wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

Brett Kavanaugh- Deposed for y20 minutes...can't stop crying.”

I just watched half of the hearing. It does look like she is putting on an act. But, so is Kavanaugh, who also sucks at life.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:54 pm

They are all being deceitful. And everyone getting behind either of these people are all retards who can’t see all the nonsense going on directly in front of their face.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Look at all these bums just eating up all this nonsense. Whatever happened to critical thinking?

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:37 pm

PBells wrote:I find myself on the Republican side in this debacle. The woman couldn't remember anything but, because she cried, her testimony was "amazing," "powerful," and "brave." Huh?! And the prosecutor who is an expert on sex-crimes didn't ask a single sex-crime-related question. Farcical.

It's near impossible to substantiate something that happened 35 years ago, especially when the accuser can't remember anything and none of her witnesses corroborated any aspect of her story.

You're obviously a woman hating misogynist. How dare you demand patriarchal standards of this brave, strong, empowered woman like evidence, a straight story, or logic!
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Postby PBells » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:47 pm

KingOfPancrase wrote:You're obviously a woman hating misogynist. How dare you demand patriarchal standards of this brave, strong, empowered woman like evidence, a straight story, or logic!

You got me! The gig is up!
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Postby KingOfPancrase » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:52 pm

PBells wrote:
KingOfPancrase wrote:You're obviously a woman hating misogynist. How dare you demand patriarchal standards of this brave, strong, empowered woman like evidence, a straight story, or logic!

You got me! The gig is up!

She got 2 front doors because of people like you! RAPIST!!!
Last edited by KingOfPancrase on Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingOfPancrase

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:17 pm

willmma wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:

I do not know 100% that they are false

However I put as much stock in psychotherapy recovering memories from over 3 decades ago, without any transference bias which implicitly destroys the validity of psychotherapy by itself, as I put into phrenology or any other form of pseudoscience.

I think she probably did get sexually assaulted at some point. However I do not believe she has any evidence Kavanaugh did it. Especially when the 4 eye witnesses that she herself provided all said that they never went to a party anywhere like the one she described.

I also think knowing for sure it was Kavanaugh, but not knowing where the party was, how she got there, what year the party was, whose party it was, basically every other detail of the party, is a gigantic red flag. Plus she wanted the hearings delayed (which she got) because she was "scared of flying" (her words) but then flew over to DC. Plus there are glaring inconsistencies in what she said under a risk of perjury yesterday and what she said under a polygraph examination prior, which are not admissible in court for a reason (they suck and are very easy to beat) (plus the administrator of the test never directly asked "did Kavanaugh sexually assault you" which of course is the entire allegation in itself)

Then add in the fact Feinstein had this allegation on her desk for 3 months nearly and did nothing with it until Kavanugh was about to get sworn in basically. If she really wanted the FBI to investigate these claims, while keeping Ford anonymous (which Ford wanted) she could have any time in that 3 month period brought it up to the right parties and the investigation would be concluded at this point. However there are no political brownie points for doing that nor does that result in delaying Kavanaughs induction.

So yeah I put 0 credence into memory retrieval via psychotherapy nor the testimony of someone whose own eyewitnesses contradict them and can only come up with the "who" in the "who, what, when, where and how" equation.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 pm

bruins2012 wrote:They are all being deceitful. And everyone getting behind either of these people are all retards who can’t see all the nonsense going on directly in front of their face.

This is used as theater for the masses while they pass more bills in secret that limit our freedoms.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
DeceptaCon

Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:41 am

DeceptaCon wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:They are all being deceitful. And everyone getting behind either of these people are all retards who can’t see all the nonsense going on directly in front of their face.

This is used as theater for the masses while they pass more bills in secret that limit our freedoms.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:24 am

Kavanaugh “I played football and I believe in God.” Followed by some crying and self pity.

What a bum. He is a lying sack of shit and probably did some really scummy shit when he was in high school and university.

bruins2012

Survivor

Postby KingOfPancrase » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:32 pm

bruins2012 wrote:Kavanaugh “I played football and I believe in God.” Followed by some crying and self pity.

What a bum. He is a lying sack of shit and probably did some really scummy shit when he was in high school and university.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
And we don't care about your opinion. We deal with facts and evidence bruh.
KingOfPancrase

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Discussion