Close
Login
Register

Can't wait TILL Violence

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Can't wait TILL Violence

Postby philphan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:22 am

DARREN TILL: ‘I LOVE PURE UNFILTERED VIOLENCE’
https://www.mmaweekly.com/darren-till-i ... -228-video

Darren Till has the biggest opportunity of his career in front of him. He challenges UFC champion Tyron Woodley for his welterweight title in the UFC 228 main event on Saturday, Sept. 8, in Dallas, Texas.

Till has fended off everyone that he’s faced thus far, but Woodley is a different animal than any other he’s ever fought.

Till knows there are land mines in the way, most notably his issues with the scale. He’s missed weight twice and still managed to find himself in a title fight. If he misses weight this time, it will cost him his dreams, so he’s not messing around.

In this exclusive UFC sit down, Till talks about moving his camp to the UFC Performance Institute in Las Vegas, his journey to the title shot, and what he thinks about the match-up with Woodley.
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes. Charles Oliveira, Thiago Santos

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Re: Can't wait TILL Violence

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:35 pm

till needs to fight low.. watch out for that big right hand and the takedown.. Woodley will have to circle and use his speed to close the distance with something 'big' and go for a TD.

I hope he wins. We need exciting champions.

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby robdogj » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Till need to make weight first so this video applies until he makes weight
“Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the Attack.” - Sun Tzu
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Gfish13 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:55 pm

I see the fight being boring like the wonderboy fight how is till exciting he mauled Donald who is a light weight. And had the most boring fight ever against wonderboy. Atleast woodly put hands on wonderboy and dropped him like a bad habbit.
Till is over hyped and has fought shallow competition he will get knocked out by woodly. His striking has holes he will be worried about the take down with his hands low and get creamed. Not a tko he will make Vicks KO look mild.
Gfish13
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Postby jblaze » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:33 pm

I still don't see how he is a danger for Woodley.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby dipset52 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:59 pm

jblaze wrote:I still don't see how he is a danger for Woodley.

I love till. Yet even I am a little worried.

Woodley has every tool to win this and should win this.

But fuck him and war tillllllll!!!!
209 Stockton

dipset52
Skrap Pack Member

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby ebickmeyer » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:24 pm

Till could pressure Woodley and put his back against the fence where wrestlers feel the least comfortable.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion, July 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby philphan » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:20 pm

I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:02 am

philphan wrote:

jjmmajkd
1st Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby jjmmajkd » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:03 am

ebickmeyer wrote:

Till could pressure Woodley and put his back against the fence where wrestlers feel the least comfortable.

If it plays out that way, it could play out that Woodley puts Till on his back and that would suck.
jjmmajkd

Accolades: First "Guess da Linka" Champion
WAG Champion
First Video Mod
Served on the front lines during the "Asian Invasion"
Made the Zuffa Video Threads
Banned 6RANDON1POSEY9

Postby ebickmeyer » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:35 am

jjmmajkd wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:

If it plays out that way, it could play out that Woodley puts Till on his back and that would suck.

I've been watching a lot of tape on both of these guys. It seems to me that Till is vulnerable to the takedown in some of his fights, however, Till always scrambles back to his feet immediately. I know Woodley is a different animal but I've noticed that he sometimes doesn't have the best control after the takedown and if Till can scramble out early and often then Tyron is in deep shit.

I also noticed Tyron likes to pace himself due to his ridiculous physique holding his endurance back. Failed takedown control will gas Woodley out. It happened in the Rory fight and the first Thompson fight until he caught Wonderboy. I think that was kind of a lucky punch considering who he hit and how hard and I doubt he will do the same against Till.

All in all I could see this fight playing out in a similar fashion to the Rory fight.

The thing about Stephen Thompson was that he couldn't get Woodley's respect due to his lack of power and Till will be able to do that. Also Thompson was kind of a weakling compared to T-wood.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt

Accolades: April 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion, July 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby DeceptaCon » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:07 pm

Till beats Tyron Dana throws under bus BAS.
Spoiler:
Business As Usual

Spoiler:
CMDS all the way
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby 1098765432 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:17 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:
jjmmajkd wrote:
ebickmeyer wrote:

I've been watching a lot of tape on both of these guys. It seems to me that Till is vulnerable to the takedown in some of his fights, however, Till always scrambles back to his feet immediately. I know Woodley is a different animal but I've noticed that he sometimes doesn't have the best control after the takedown and if Till can scramble out early and often then Tyron is in deep shit.

I also noticed Tyron likes to pace himself due to his ridiculous physique holding his endurance back . Failed takedown control will gas Woodley out. It happened in the Rory fight and the first Thompson fight until he caught Wonderboy. I think that was kind of a lucky punch considering who he hit and how hard and I doubt he will do the same against Till.

All in all I could see this fight playing out in a similar fashion to the Rory fight.

The thing about Stephen Thompson was that he couldn't get Woodley's respect due to his lack of power and Till will be able to do that. Also Thompson was kind of a weakling compared to T-wood.

Whoah there buddy racist much? geez :shock:
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby mrbwo » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Didnt Till lose his last fight or the refs just gave him a close decision so Woodley wouldn’t have to fight Wonderboy again?
Karma is everything.

Jon Jones >> Your Favorite Fighter
mrbwo
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Postby philphan » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:16 pm

mrbwo wrote:Didnt Till lose his last fight or the refs just gave him a close decision so Woodley wouldn’t have to fight Wonderboy again?

It was a 5 round snooze fest and Till landed the ONLY significant strike of the entire fight in the 5th round. I would have been fine with a double DQ but he got the nod. I fucking hope him and Woodley spice it up a little more for us. :twisted:
I'm so fucking high.

Linker MMA Video Vault

philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Next

Return to MMA Discussion