Close
Login
Register

After Kabib smashes Conor

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 pm

:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)
Shuck
 

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic





300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 23696
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Am I missing something though? Didn't Conor promise once or twice to be a reserve fighter to save a fight or two but it was all one big load of shit?

Would that not qualify him as being a flake?

Either way the guy has been healthy enough to fight and really has wasted a lot of time doing nothing and stupid shit.
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Apr 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion, July 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Jan/Feb 2019 MMALinker B-League Champion, Apr. 2019 MMALinker B-League Champion

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:51 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16685
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:06 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
User avatar
ebickmeyer
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Location: St. Louis
Accolades: Apr 2017 MMALinker C-League Fantasy Champion, July 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Jan/Feb 2019 MMALinker B-League Champion, Apr. 2019 MMALinker B-League Champion

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby philphan » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:24 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image

Spoiler:
Image

:lol: :lol:
Image
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic





300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 23696
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Shuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 pm

philphan wrote:
Shuck wrote:
:lol: Nice to have Conor's biggest GF back on linker. Stay around after he flakes again, we need you.
Image


:lol: how did you get so mad?! :lol:

asked a simple question, why call Conor a flake?

not comprehending how one could get so insulted by such a simple Q

is there more to meets the eye here philly, plz explain your stance

you wouldn't want to look like a straight hater that just spits out nonsense now would yah?.. too old i mean wise for dat, no?

story time, once upon a flake?.. :)

:lol: So triggered.
Image


Image

:kiss:

all love fellas, just can't sit back & let this place turn into some lib cuck cholo fest :-D
User avatar
Shuck
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm
Location: TriggyWhore2025 Head :)
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2017

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Dana will pay Khabib to trip over a coaxle cable to get the Dias 3ilogy, can't kill both cash cows yet. Khabib will never fight Conor or Tony, got to protect him too.
Spoiler:
Santa brings presents
Satan brings serpents
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16685
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:12 am

willmma wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Khabib is good at what he does but it's not very entertaining and smells like wolf tickets. People hated on gsp for the constant Gnp and lack of finishes and khabib has less finishes and more decisions than gsp did 10 fights in.

In khabib's first ten UFC fights he has 7decisions and just 3 finishes.

The finishes are over scrubs like Kamal shalarous, Darren horcher, and flakey Michael Johnson.

Barbosa and rda are good wins but he hasn't fought the stiffest competition either. His last finish was against horcher more than two years ago in a gimme fight.

He's great but they hype is ridiculous for what he's actually accomplished in the UFC.



26-0 with 16 finishes.
10-0 with 4 finishes in the UFC
Never lost a fight

NEVER LOST A ROUND

Huh?


Not saying he isn't good, just that the hype is ridiculous for a guy with so few big names on his resume.

Never lost a round? Bro u trust the judges?
:lol:
Image Image
User avatar
JACKnoneREACHER
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3687
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Accolades: Survivor

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Shuck » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:35 am

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
willmma wrote:
JACKnoneREACHER wrote:Khabib is good at what he does but it's not very entertaining and smells like wolf tickets. People hated on gsp for the constant Gnp and lack of finishes and khabib has less finishes and more decisions than gsp did 10 fights in.

In khabib's first ten UFC fights he has 7decisions and just 3 finishes.

The finishes are over scrubs like Kamal shalarous, Darren horcher, and flakey Michael Johnson.

Barbosa and rda are good wins but he hasn't fought the stiffest competition either. His last finish was against horcher more than two years ago in a gimme fight.

He's great but they hype is ridiculous for what he's actually accomplished in the UFC.



26-0 with 16 finishes.
10-0 with 4 finishes in the UFC
Never lost a fight

NEVER LOST A ROUND

Huh?


Not saying he isn't good, just that the hype is ridiculous for a guy with so few big names on his resume.

Never lost a round? Bro u trust the judges?
:lol:


MEDIA SCORES
MMAJunkie.com 29-28 Nurmagomedov
Jordan Breen

Sherdog.com 28-30 Tibau
Tristen Critchfield
Sherdog.com 27-30 Tibau
Chris Nelson
Sherdog.com 27-30 Tibau
Shaun Al-Shatti
MMAFighting.com 27-30 Tibau
MMAWeekly.com 27-30 Tibau
Shuck
 

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Mr Meow » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Yes yes the Tibau fight is the elephant in the room when it comes to Khabibs perfect record

80% of the fight was Khabib pushing Tibau up against the fence and not landing takedowns. Which I guess is as much of winning and controlling the fight as Cejudo laying in Johnsons half guard or guard
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10643
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby philphan » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Yes yes the Tibau fight is the elephant in the room when it comes to Khabibs perfect record

80% of the fight was Khabib pushing Tibau up against the fence and not landing takedowns. Which I guess is as much of winning and controlling the fight as Cejudo laying in Johnsons half guard or guard

It was no worse of a decision than Diaz/Conor 2 with Conor literally running away for the last 2 rounds. Running from an opponent should make it a 10-8 round for sure. :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Let the triggering begin. :twisted:
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Marlon Moraes, Aleksandar Rakic, Sung Bin Jo, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Darko Stosic





300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 23696
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby DeceptaCon » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:10 pm

philphan wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Yes yes the Tibau fight is the elephant in the room when it comes to Khabibs perfect record

80% of the fight was Khabib pushing Tibau up against the fence and not landing takedowns. Which I guess is as much of winning and controlling the fight as Cejudo laying in Johnsons half guard or guard

It was no worse of a decision than Diaz/Conor 2 with Conor literally running away for the last 2 rounds. Running from an opponent should make it a 10-8 round for sure. :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Let the triggering begin. :twisted:

Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 16685
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 Fantasy C-League Champion

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby Shuck » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:37 pm

philphan wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Yes yes the Tibau fight is the elephant in the room when it comes to Khabibs perfect record

80% of the fight was Khabib pushing Tibau up against the fence and not landing takedowns. Which I guess is as much of winning and controlling the fight as Cejudo laying in Johnsons half guard or guard

It was no worse of a decision than Diaz/Conor 2 with Conor literally running away for the last 2 rounds. Running from an opponent should make it a 10-8 round for sure. :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Let the triggering begin. :twisted:


Which would make rd2 w/2 knockdowns a 10-7.. Conor still wins by 2pts w/your logic

ps. Phil you couldn't set off a cherry bomb let alone a linker w/your jolly old carebear ass :lol:
Shuck
 

Re: After Kabib smashes Conor

Postby 1098765432 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm

wth is going on in here :yell:
User avatar
1098765432
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

PreviousNext

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users