Close
Login
Register

Darren Till “Fuck my pregnant girlfriend and my daughter.”

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Darren Till “Fuck my pregnant girlfriend and my daughter.”

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Darren Till focused on ‘legacy and greatness’: ‘F—k money, f—k everything else’

UFC title contender Darren Till is not too worried about money, as long as he achieves his desired goal for his fighting legacy.

UFC welterweight title contender Darren Till is one of the few fighters today who does not put money at the forefront of their priorities. Even with his big win over Donald Cerrone in October 2017, “The Gorilla” was never interested in living a lavish lifestyle from the money that comes from being a high-profile prizefighter.

For the 25-year-old Liverpool native, the paycheck and everything that comes with it takes a backseat to the legacy he intends to leave behind.

“I’m not in this to make money, be a champion, leave,” Till told reporters backstage on Saturday at UFC 227 (transcript via MMAjunkie). “I’m in this for people to say at the end of it, ‘You were the greatest.’ That’s my only mentality. F—k money, f—k everything else.”

“Everything else” apparently includes his pregnant girlfriend and his daughter in Brazil whom he has not seen in a while.

“You can’t have worries outside of this game,” Till said. “I’ve got a girlfriend who’s nearly seven months pregnant. I don’t really care. I’ve got a daughter in Brazil right now who I haven’t seen for one year. I don’t really care. I just care about legacy and greatness. That’s what I’m in this for.

When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Survivor Champion

Re: Darren Till “Fuck my pregnant girlfriend and my daughter

Postby kezzaman » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 pm

His desired goal is to break the weight cut record
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
kezzaman
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:48 pm

Scousers LOL
Currently cutting to Welterweight
ETA: May 20th, 2019
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby PainDog » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:37 am

kezzaman wrote:His desired goal is to break the weight cut record

yep

He is a bit irritating
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby TheMadTitan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 am

Bruins, did he really say that last paragraph?

bruins2012 wrote: “I’ve got a girlfriend who’s nearly seven months pregnant. I don’t really care. I’ve got a daughter in Brazil right now who I haven’t seen for one year. I don’t really care. I just care about legacy and greatness. That’s what I’m in this for."

:lol: this fuckin guy is nuts.
☜(:♛ฺ;益;♛ฺ;)☞
mmafan559 wrote:Matt Brown Pride.

TheMadTitan
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:09 am

sounds like a typical common English dude in his 20s.. nothing to see here.

c'est normal

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby dipset52 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:33 am

Lol dude I’m cracking up.

Great fuckin title.

Darren tilll.. lol guys cool as shit. He’s in this for one reason. Gotta love it.

Haters gone hate.

KILL WOODLEY
209 Stockton

dipset52
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Oct. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:29 am

I care about my ex in Brazil who is the mother of my child so much I will get an ugly ass tattoo of her, however visiting her is out of the question :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby jblaze » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:30 am

Anthony Johnson still holds that I think.
jblaze
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby JACKnoneREACHER » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:44 am

Mr Meow wrote:I care about my ex in Brazil who is the mother of my child so much I will get an ugly ass tattoo of her, however visiting her is out of the question :lol: :lol:

Doesn't need to visit her bro, her spirit is in that tattoo so she's always everywhere he is
Image Image
JACKnoneREACHER
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:58 am

jblaze wrote:

Anthony Johnson still holds that I think.

:lol: :lol:

Till is close. He can smell the opening.

JACKnoneREACHER wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:I care about my ex in Brazil who is the mother of my child so much I will get an ugly ass tattoo of her, however visiting her is out of the question :lol: :lol:

Doesn't need to visit her bro, her spirit is in that tattoo so she's always everywhere he is

:lol: :lol: the magic of the memorial tattoo when someone is not even dead yet.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:18 pm

I would have asked for a fightinbrazil if I were him, I guess

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby willis » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Straight up deserter.
ImageImage
willis
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: May 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Return to MMA Discussion