Close
Login
Register

Official Discussion: UFC Fight Night; Who the Hell Cares

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: Official Discussion: UFC Fight Night; Who the Hell Cares

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:11 am

slevin wrote:
willmma wrote:Adesanya reminds me of Jones.

He's huge, looks like Jones, very long reach, arrogant, dick.

Tavares showed a ton of heart, but had no chance. good fight.

Why do ppl keep comparing him to Jones, when he is a much better striker, and fights completely different.

If anything Israel is Anderson2.0.

He is not human, he can't bleed, he is a machine. Dude was like a predator, he was so much stronger and you can't cut his skin. He looked like he just got back from spa night after the fight, all refreshed and not gassed. Anderson 2.0 for sure with even thicker skin shield if that's possible.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Postby robdogj » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:10 am

I just want to go on record to say I cared about The Ultimate Fighter 27 Finale - I liked the prospects on display & I hope to see them grow into Ultimate Fighters in the Future - BTW that Brad Katona is impressive - dude is a Mechanical Engineer + he has Black Belts in Karate & BJJ - also he said he is the beginning of a new wave of fighters from SBG - it will be interesting to see how this situation develops
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:30 pm

PBells wrote:
blackmetalcarson wrote: :lol: Why do you give a fuck? Aren't you always going on about how you don't like MMA anymore or some shit? All you do is insult fighters by calling them fat (like you weren't 250 lbs just a few shorts year ago yourself, minus MMA achievements) and other shit. Why even bother at this point? Not a rhetorical question, I'm actually curious.

What are you even on about? :lol: I thought it was obvious I was joking about not liking MMA anymore but okay. And who have I called fat besides Ronda, which was just part of my all-encompassing hatred towards her?

Split decisions are the devil.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you take a couple jabs at Cormier for his weight. And at this point, you can say it's a joke, but it comes off as a hell of a lot more than just a joke. As far as your hatred for Ronda, well I think that stems from your hatred of anything the UFC tries to push. That's fine. You don't like hype trains, understandable but a lot of your hate and vitriol seems pretty fucking misdirected and that's coming from ME. If I tell someone they seem like a real dickhead, it might be time to evaluate yourself and that's knowing full well the unbridled and irrational rage I've brought to this site before. :lol:
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby ebickmeyer » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Damn guys. Maybe you should chill out.

3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor

Postby PBells » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Cormier doesn't care about being fat so there's no point in making fun of that. Ronda threatened to murder people that called her fat so that was too easy.

Mainly DC bothers me because he's ultra-sensitive and simpering not to mention has never legitimately won the undisputed LHW belt. But that's a different topic! I believe my hate is laser-guided and it only comes from a few sources these days. UFC going Hollywood and pushing clowns in an attempt to make "stars" will forever hurt my butt. Image
PBells

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby blackmetalcarson » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:02 pm

PBells wrote:Cormier doesn't care about being fat so there's no point in making fun of that. Ronda threatened to murder people that called her fat so that was too easy.

Mainly DC bothers me because he's ultra-sensitive and simpering not to mention has never legitimately won the undisputed LHW belt. But that's a different topic! I believe my hate is laser-guided and it only comes from a few sources these days. UFC going Hollywood and pushing clowns in an attempt to make "stars" will forever hurt my butt. Image

Wait, did she really do that? Threatened to murder fat shamers? I mean, I wouldn't do that myself, but... That's actually kind of funny. :lol: Cringe as hell, but funny.

As far as DC with the belt, I mean what would you have happen? The guy who beat him pissed hot and got stripped. Who should be champion if not DC? Do you just eliminate the belt for four to eight years or whenever the fuck Jones comes back? Truthfully, LHW has been shallow, and I mean dangerously shallow for quite some time. HW at this point looks more interesting. Shogun's on a 3 fight win streak for fuck's sakes.
blackmetalcarson
Linker's Resident Asshole

Postby philphan » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:26 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:Damn guys. Maybe you should chill out.

:pointup: :pointup: :star: :star: This for sure, good call Electric Buick. People on the internet poke fun at celebrities and athletes. That's just the way it is. If people can't handle being made fun of they should never be in the public eye.

PS Everyone come to chat tonight for a great time. Feel free to call me an asshole or poke fun at me, I will be in a purple haze. :cig: :mrgreen:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Patricio Pitbull, Edson Barboza, Belal Muhammad, Ty-wan Claxton, Marvin Vettori

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Previous

Return to MMA Discussion