Close
Login
Register

Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Suggestions, Comments, Complaints, and Questions

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 3/1/18

Postby willmma » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:42 am

Black is back
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )

Image
User avatar
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6048
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Postby slevin » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 am

slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22082
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion
Dec 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion
Aug 2017 MMALinker Fantasy Fix GP Champion
May 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Postby PBells » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:14 pm

DeceptaCon, you can come back after your eyes have healed
Rear Naked Choke > Dana's Angels

Except Ronda:
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 38910
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Postby bwawm » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Its just so good!
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4644
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 pm

i dont like the new black..


perhaps the new owners could check a couple of pics, online, and 'copy' the old theme ..... ..

the page numbers(in the forum bit) is too dark..

Let me know if u work on it any further.


As of now, I am staying with the white shades
Image


''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Postby exsanguinator » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i dont like the new black..


perhaps the new owners could check a couple of pics, online, and 'copy' the old theme ..... ..

the page numbers(in the forum bit) is too dark..

Let me know if u work on it any further.


As of now, I am staying with the white shades


I fear change as much as any other old fart but I'd rather this new black theme than the white one. Beggars can't be choosers.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
User avatar
exsanguinator
Moderator
 
Posts: 11151
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Postby willmma » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:15 am

exsanguinator wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i dont like the new black..


perhaps the new owners could check a couple of pics, online, and 'copy' the old theme ..... ..

the page numbers(in the forum bit) is too dark..

Let me know if u work on it any further.


As of now, I am staying with the white shades


I fear change as much as any other old fart but I'd rather this new black theme than the white one. Beggars can't be choosers.



this
GSP > Anderson Silva (DD Bacon 8 )

Image
User avatar
willmma
8th Degree Black Belt
8th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 6048
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Go Leafs!
Accolades: Formerly known as: willmma
June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Jan. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:24 am

willmma wrote:
exsanguinator wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:i dont like the new black..


perhaps the new owners could check a couple of pics, online, and 'copy' the old theme ..... ..

the page numbers(in the forum bit) is too dark..

Let me know if u work on it any further.


As of now, I am staying with the white shades


I fear change as much as any other old fart but I'd rather this new black theme than the white one. Beggars can't be choosers.



this




We have been beggars - choosers ever since they bought this site.


just throwing my 2 cents. I don't mind if I stay with teh white shades forever, if that's what the new black looks like.
Image


''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched to kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar.
while attemting an Ude-garami, & a keylock.. opponent escapes so switch to Gyaku ude-garami and a reverse keylock and get that: 'bent armlock',like a V1 armlock,a chicken wing,a some sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and you win by reverse arm entanglement
''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
User avatar
EvilGorilla69+1
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3518
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:38 am

Previous

Return to Site Feedback & Assistance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users