Close
Login
Register

Blinded By The White! How To Fix. UPDATE 2/7/18

Suggestions, Comments, Complaints, and Questions

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby JTuck34 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:54 pm

exsanguinator wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:Gee, thanks a lot. Sure would help out if I didn't have to sign in every fucking time

"Log me on automatically each visit" button - The fuck does it do?


Thanks for being ungrateful.

Leave the window open. That might help.


:fu:

philphan wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:Gee, thanks a lot. Sure would help out if I didn't have to sign in every fucking time

"Log me on automatically each visit" button - The fuck does it do?

Hey buddy, just bookmark the page on Fire Fox when you're logged in. Then put that bookmark in your favorites toolbar and you will be logged in when you click on linker. :star: :star: :wink: :cig:


It's not working Phil! It's not working! Nothing works!!!! LIFE IS HOPELESS





Image
7-3
Image
User avatar
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
 
Posts: 7161
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 am
Location: The great state of Texas

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby philphan » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:52 pm

JTuck34 wrote:
exsanguinator wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:Gee, thanks a lot. Sure would help out if I didn't have to sign in every fucking time

"Log me on automatically each visit" button - The fuck does it do?


Thanks for being ungrateful.

Leave the window open. That might help.


:fu:

philphan wrote:
JTuck34 wrote:Gee, thanks a lot. Sure would help out if I didn't have to sign in every fucking time

"Log me on automatically each visit" button - The fuck does it do?

Hey buddy, just bookmark the page on Fire Fox when you're logged in. Then put that bookmark in your favorites toolbar and you will be logged in when you click on linker. :star: :star: :wink: :cig:


It's not working Phil! It's not working! Nothing works!!!! LIFE IS HOPELESS

haha Well that sucks buddy. Does he website at least save your login info so you just have to click login and enter?
Double clicking is annoying but better than typing your shit in each time.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
linker-fightpass-video-vault-t134034.html
Fantasy Fighters- Max Holloway, Jairzinho Rozenstruik, Marlon Moraes, Ketlen Vieira

3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
Fantasy Record for a 4 pick month- 69 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 24443
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019, Aug 2019

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby 1098765432 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:36 pm

User avatar
1098765432
6th Degree Black Belt
6th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 5099
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:57 pm
Location: Only banging super models
Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby 50calReaper » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:32 pm

Who made the terrible decision to white out the website anyway? I haven't been on here in ages and I was very saddened to see the state of Linker, but then happy when I found this post.

But once again, who do I need to slap cybernetically?
If Somebody's telling ME! that about my wife...I'm sorry sir, but I'm gonna break, your leg.
-Bas Rutten

Image
User avatar
50calReaper
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3144
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:21 am
Location: In Bas' Trunk

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby exsanguinator » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:41 am

50calReaper wrote:Who made the terrible decision to white out the website anyway? I haven't been on here in ages and I was very saddened to see the state of Linker, but then happy when I found this post.

But once again, who do I need to slap cybernetically?


Rebellion Media did. Not sure why.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
User avatar
exsanguinator
 
Posts: 11181
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Location: Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby The Smurf » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:03 am

BeastMeng wrote:Who made the terrible decision to white out the website anyway? I haven't been on here in ages and I was very saddened to see the state of Linker, but then happy when I found this post.

But once again, who do I need to slap cybernetically?
The Smurf
 

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby topthis » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:02 am

My biggest complaint is that there is only page numbers at the top of the page now (always on my phone). So when I want to go to the next page instead of the page numbers right there at the bottom, where they used to be, so I have to scroll allll the way back to the top again to switch.
We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves. - Budda
topthis
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby The Smurf » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:59 am

topthis wrote:My biggest complaint is that there is only page numbers at the top of the page now (always on my phone). So when I want to go to the next page instead of the page numbers right there at the bottom, where they used to be, so I have to scroll allll the way back to the top again to switch.



I've neverr noticed that..let me check that out for u.. u r right...i never noticed although i do get on linker from my phone.. niice catch..


topthis catch linkers
The Smurf
 

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby Mummra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:35 am

exsanguinator wrote:Changing your board layout from the headache inducing Metro Black & White theme to the far superior old school Dark-Shines layout can be done in 4 easy steps.

1. In the top middle of your screen in the main board index click on User Control Panel
2. Click Board Preferences
3. Click the drop box next to My Board Style
4. Select Dark-Shines and click Submit

Your eyes and brain will thank you.



good grief THANK YOU.....SO much better..My eyes ..they don't have neon letters on blinding snow ..
User avatar
Mummra
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3057
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 am

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby KingOfPancrase » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:45 am

Looks like it's not available anymore
Image
User avatar
KingOfPancrase
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 9209
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Valhalla
Accolades: Pillar of Linker

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:01 am

KingOfPancrase wrote:Looks like it's not available anymore

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17751
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby PBells » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:05 am

The MMALinker admin account deleted all the other styles... If anyone knows how to make a new style please let me know!!
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40955
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby DeceptaCon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:07 am

PBells wrote:The MMALinker admin account deleted all the other styles... If anyone knows how to make a new style please let me know!!

I do but I will need admin rights or make me a mod.
Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17751
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby JTuck34 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:41 am

MOTHERFUCKER MAN

MMALINKER V2 MY ASS

FUCK
7-3
Image
User avatar
JTuck34
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
Linker's resident psychoactive chemical expert
 
Posts: 7161
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 am
Location: The great state of Texas

Re: Blinded By The White! How To Fix.

Postby slevin » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:55 am

PBells wrote:The MMALinker admin account deleted all the other styles... If anyone knows how to make a new style please let me know!!

Aren't you basically an admin with green colors. You can make Brick an admin right.

I feel like he is just trolling :lol:
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22695
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Site Feedback & Assistance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users