Close
Login
Register

Askren and Danahar on Joe Rogan’s Podcast very soon......

UFC, Bellator, Invicta, M-1, One FC, KSW, World Series of Fighting, and many more

Askren and Danahar on Joe Rogan’s Podcast very soon......

Postby bruins2012 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:14 am

For those asking Danaher is next Monday 1/15/18 and Ben is on the Monday after that 1/22/18

"I am very happy to say that next Monday (15th January) I shall join Joe Rogan on his weekly podcast discussing jiu jitsu and the squad along with other topics. Mr Rogan is a great student of the game and very adept at 10th Planet style jiu jitsu as well as more conventional styles of jiu jitsu. He is a great voice for the sport who has done a tremendous job of trying to educate MMA viewers of the subtleties of all forms of jiu jitsu and grappling (not just 10th Planet, as some claim) in UFC competition. Once I was at a dinner and was asked who I believed was the most influential person in jiu jitsu. I surprised everyone by answering that it was probably Joe Rogan. My reasoning was that he talks to a larger audience than anyone and does so with a passion that has probably brought more people to the sport than any athlete. It will be a pleasure to talk with him and friends about the game."

- Pillar Bruins2012

:P
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Return to MMA Discussion