Close
Login
Register

Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Did Cody just let the snake out of the bag?

Yes
3
20%
No
0
No votes
Maybe
1
7%
Everyone's on steroids
4
27%
Wait a minute, aren't YOU from Ohio?
4
27%
Smoke more weed
3
20%
 
Total votes : 15

Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby PBells » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:13 am

Something in Cody Garbrandt's limited mind thought it was a clever jab to say that TJ showed the whole team how to use PEDs. Unfortunately, he failed to take into consideration just what that implied.

Freudian slip or typical Ohio bumpkin logic? :idea:
User avatar
PBells
The Jim Cornette of 'Linker
 
Posts: 40895
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Location: Columbus, OH
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019, Oct 2019
Survivor Champion

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby slevin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:17 am

LOL, I was going to post this. The guy is so stupid.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

Image
I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22677
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby tsarlaider » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:21 am

:lol:

Image
Image

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
User avatar
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2423
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Jan 2017, June 2017, Jan 2018, Feb 2018, Mar 2018, Apr 2019, May 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2016, Aug 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan 2016

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby Darklord » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:33 am

I caught that watching the press conference last night.....what a fuckin' moron!

For those who didn't watch, Cody basically said "TJ was on performance enhancers and showed everyone at Alpha Male how to do it"
He outed his entire team as PED users to "insult" TJ

Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:36 am

Spoiler:
Image
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17640
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby slevin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:40 am

Darklord wrote:I caught that watching the press conference last night.....what a fuckin' moron!

For those who didn't watch, Cody basically said "TJ was on performance enhancers and showed everyone at Alpha Male how to do it"
He outed his entire team as PED users to "insult" TJ

Spoiler:
Image

https://streamable.com/aa4n8

we need to get a button so we can embed streambles.
Sigbet: 51-35-4

Title Bets: 1-1

Image
I actually picked this fucking guy over Nate Diaz lmao. When dipset speaks, listen.
slevin
Interim Champion
Interim Champion
 
Posts: 22677
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 pm
Accolades: 1st ever Draft Style Pick Em Champion
The Last Man Standing: Royal Rumble Champ
Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champ
2014 MMALinker Grand Prix Winner
Survivor
Grand Prix Survivor Champion
Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2018, Nov. 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Dec 2017
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2017
2017 Fantasy Fix GP Champion

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I use to think that Cody was stupid as fuck but not as dumb as Artem. With this though he might have proved me wrong.

At least he can actually back up his stupidity with skills and results. Which Artem can not do

Jesus though Cody how dumb are you man? :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11020
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby kezzaman » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:23 am

yes, they were all taking stunt growth hormones
Image
Forrest back by popular demand [[email protected]]
User avatar
kezzaman
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 3756
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 am

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby DeceptaCon » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:42 pm

kezzaman wrote:yes, they were all taking stunt growth hormones

:lol: :lol: HSGH
Spoiler:
Image

Spoiler:
Image

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon: Alexander Volkov, Michael Page, Vicente Luque, Warlley Alves
FUTURE BMF GINA A-LEAGUE CHAMP CHAMP
User avatar
DeceptaCon
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 17640
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm
Location: Stalking Ker in the Mall of Germany
Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Fantasy C-League Champion: Feb/Sep 2016, Apr 2018
Survivor

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby BestWayKilla » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:52 pm

I don't know, you tell me:

Image

That look all-natural to you?

In all seriousness, though, none of them have ever failed a test to my recollection, but it sure as fuck wouldn't surprise me if any of them did pop, especially Lou Ferrigno Jr. up there.
UP THE IRONS!!!!

Image

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.


Sigbetting Record- 17-10
User avatar
BestWayKilla
The Trooper
 
Posts: 9891
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Rehoboth, MA

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:56 pm

BestWayKilla wrote:I don't know, you tell me:

Image

That look all-natural to you?

In all seriousness, though, none of them have ever failed a test to my recollection, but it sure as fuck wouldn't surprise me if any of them did pop, especially Lou Ferrigno Jr. up there.



This is really going to piss you off...for that I am sorry. Please do not shout at me :-(


Mendes himself failed a test after Edgar knocked him the fuck out. He is suspended still to this day



Spoiler:
Paige Vanzant also failed a test


Spoiler:
For the absence of my weiner inside her


Spoiler:
Image
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
4th Professional Linker Victory
4th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 11020
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby BestWayKilla » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
BestWayKilla wrote:I don't know, you tell me:

Image

That look all-natural to you?

In all seriousness, though, none of them have ever failed a test to my recollection, but it sure as fuck wouldn't surprise me if any of them did pop, especially Lou Ferrigno Jr. up there.


This is really going to piss you off...for that I am sorry. Please do not shout at me :-(


Mendes himself failed a test after Edgar knocked him the fuck out. He is suspended still to this day



Spoiler:
Paige Vanzant also failed a test


Spoiler:
For the absence of my weiner inside her


Spoiler:
Image

Figures :lol: I'll take that is proof of my point, though. The majority of the team are the size of jockeys, yet they all have the same freakish Martin St. Louis midget Hercules look:

Image
UP THE IRONS!!!!

Image

mikalianenkomedov wrote:ball gargling faggots that are faggoty and gargle balls.


Sigbetting Record- 17-10
User avatar
BestWayKilla
The Trooper
 
Posts: 9891
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Rehoboth, MA

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby jblaze » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:10 pm

You guys do realize that half the people around can looked jacked up. You have to lift weights and do cardio. You also have to eat well and avoid simple carbs and sugar. Steroids are more for performance and recovery. So yes they are on steroids but don't need them to be jacked.
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2757
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby 83koper83 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:29 pm

jblaze wrote:You guys do realize that half the people around can looked jacked up. You have to lift weights and do cardio. You also have to eat well and avoid simple carbs and sugar. Steroids are more for performance and recovery. So yes they are on steroids but don't need them to be jacked.


Since barely anyone on the team got caught, TJ is a good teacher and They have a lot to thank Him for.
83koper83
Green Belt
Green Belt
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:48 am

Re: Was Team Alpha Male on PEDS?!

Postby Darklord » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:33 pm

BestWayKilla wrote:I don't know, you tell me:

Image


Image

Why don't you tell me. I was a Navy Seal, now what say you to that if you're such a patriot? I've gone hand-to-hand with a chimpanzee on the HoChiMihn Trail and led a team of twelve female Navy Seals that took out a viliage and afterwards we had a Thirteensome. You ever had a Thiteensome?! Tower 7 didn't just fall into its own footprint without some outside assistance. I wrestled Bob Backlund for 45 minutes at the Philidelphia Spectrum...to a draw! What have YOU done for your country?
User avatar
Darklord
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MadTitan