Close
Login
Register

Daniel Cormier talks about his sex addiction

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

Daniel Cormier talks about his sex addiction

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Daniel Cormier wrote:u know what,Joe Rogan.? .. The fighters in my camp have started showering at home, now.. and it has turned almost impossible to feed my spanking addiction. So u know what I did..? I bought a professional spy kit and trained for about 4 weeks,4 hours a day, in this equipment, in order to become competent and embark in this quest for booty.

First stop was Rockhold's house... This dude's ass has evaded my chuby hands for a solid month now, I remember thinking to myself.. I bet it feels like virgin's ass..How should I do it..? Should I drug his wife and draw a dick on her belly while he is in the shower? I mean.. the possibilities are endless.. Should I slap his eyes and spank his ass or just go for a double slap in the ass and run..?

I hadn't been that excited since I dickslapped my wrestling coach, right in his face, last day in highschool.

As soon as I was right outside of his house, I knew what I had to do. It struck me. I'll be a total pro. Do my combo and bounce.. I took my batman gun rope hook thingie, out of my belt, and shot it, trapping it by his chimney.. Santa style, I thought..

Snooped in... I crawled behind the couch where his wife was half asleep and went towards the shower where I could hear Luke singing ' At first I was afraid, I was petrified...'..

:lol: Dat fig, I thought.. He was just at the beggining.. I got time to draw that dick on his wife's stomach, me whispered, Joe..

Cloroform..titie twister.. drew a big ass cock with hair on it.. sprinted to the bathroom..

ticked luke's balls as he was washing his hair.. he moved and ducked... So I grabbed his neck and did a huge but squeeky fart right in his fucking face, followed with a double spank in his ass..

It was glorious.. I ran like the wind.. I was out.. to this day.. luke never told me anything about it.

I didn't have to visit anyone else.. Luke told everyone else waht happened.. Everyone but me..

Crazy bob was the first to let me spank him.. The rest followed..

balance had been brought back...

Jon Jones...?

You are next...

BJ Penn has a highly respectable UFC record of 11 wins - 12 losses and 2 Draws

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

https://notouchbutt.blogspot.gr/
EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Re: Daniel Cormier talks about his sex addiction

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:35 pm

damn.. I didnt know Cormier was that messed up..

''Double wrist lock,to an americana, switched 2 a kimura,turned to figure 4,transitioning to an armbar,while attemting an Ude-garami & a keylock,switch to Gyaku ude-garami & a reverse keylock & get that sort of paintbrush submission attempt or hammerlock or a twisting hammerlock and u win by reverse arm entanglement''

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby Shasto » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:37 pm

WTF is wrong with this guy? Isn't he married? Do you have an article to link this to?
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Dude has a weird sense of humor for sure

It was weird before that headkick from Jones landed...but afterwards I think it has progressed to be even stranger :lol: :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, Nov. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor (x3), First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby tsarlaider » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:04 pm

Dafuq did i just read?

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Jan. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Oct. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Jan. & Feb. & Mar. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Aug. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:02 pm

you fucking goofballs... i wrote that shit.

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby PBells » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:09 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:you fucking goofballs... i wrote that shit.

I just thought maybe that high-kick knocked more screws loose than we thought :lol:
There can only be one...
PBells

Accolades: June 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, July 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, June 2018 Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:11 pm

PBells wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:you fucking goofballs... i wrote that shit.

I just thought maybe that high-kick knocked more screws loose than we thought :lol:

:lol:

ill do it one more time to help people see the truth.

u know what,Joe Rogan.? .. The fighters in my camp have started showering at home, now.. and it has turned almost impossible to feed my spanking addiction. So u know what I did..? I bought a professional spy kit and trained for about 4 weeks,4 hours a day, in this equipment, in order to become competent and embark in this quest for booty.

First stop was Rockhold's house... This dude's ass has evaded my chuby hands for a solid month now, I remember thinking to myself.. I bet it feels like virgin's ass..How should I do it..? Should I drug his wife and draw a dick on her belly while he is in the shower? I mean.. the possibilities are endless.. Should I slap his eyes and spank his ass or just go for a double slap in the ass and run..?

I hadn't been that excited since I dickslapped my wrestling coach, right in his face, last day in highschool.

As soon as I was right outside of his house, I knew what I had to do. It struck me. I'll be a total pro. Do my combo and bounce.. I took my batman gun rope hook thingie, out of my belt, and shot it, trapping it by his chimney.. Santa style, I thought..

Snooped in... I crawled behind the couch where his wife was half asleep and went towards the shower where I could hear Luke singing ' At first I was afraid, I was petrified...'..

:lol: Dat fig, I thought.. He was just at the beggining.. I got time to draw that dick on his wife's stomach, me whispered, Joe..

Cloroform..titie twister.. drew a big ass cock with hair on it.. sprinted to the bathroom..

ticked luke's balls as he was washing his hair.. he moved and ducked... So I grabbed his neck and did a huge but squeeky fart right in his fucking face, followed with a double spank in his ass..

It was glorious.. I ran like the wind.. I was out.. to this day.. luke never told me anything about it.

I didn't have to visit anyone else.. Luke told everyone else waht happened.. Everyone but me..

Crazy bob was the first to let me spank him.. The rest followed..

balance had been brought back...

Jon Jones...?

You are next...

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Shasto wrote:WTF is wrong with this guy? Isn't he married? Do you have an article to link this to?

i wrote this :lol:

sorry for confusing u

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby DeceptaCon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:31 pm

EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:
Shasto wrote:WTF is wrong with this guy? Isn't he married? Do you have an article to link this to?

sorry for confusing u

I didn't have the heart to tell him :lol: yes it was marijiuana inspired I'm sure. #ped
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:34 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:

sorry for confusing u

I didn't have the heart to tell him :lol: yes it was marijiuana inspired I'm sure. #ped

#PEDS

#u got to love dose PEDS

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 pm

DeceptaCon wrote:
EvilGorilla69+1 wrote:

sorry for confusing u

i feel rather proud that people thought that Cormier said that..

twisted rockhold wife's tits and drew a huge hairy cock on her.. :lol:

I am too much sometimes. :P :lol:

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby OuchThatDidntHurt » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:08 pm

DC shared the game plan he worked out to mess with his training partners in the shower on a podcast...

That story didn't seem too far fetched.

Looks like it's time for a new "It's only gay if you make eye contact" motivational poster... So long Wand and Shogun jiu jitsu poster

Spoiler:
OuchThatDidntHurt
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby yoseph » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Somebody Photoshop cormier in here please

ALL HAIL ISRAEL - :hand: :kiss:
yoseph
3rd Degree Black Belt
3rd Degree Black Belt

Accolades: Dec. 2015 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Jan. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, March 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Survivor 2018

Postby EvilGorilla69+1 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:04 am

humping it up

EvilGorilla69+1
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Return to Internet Wasteland