Close
Login
Register

***Bisping and GSP IS CONFIRMED!***

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

***Bisping and GSP IS CONFIRMED!***

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:18 pm

...to happen as soon as Dana stops lying and just announces the fight that everyone knows will happen in the near future.


"Michael, you should man up and fight me 11/4 in NY. I’m coming out of retirement to retire you. Dana [White], please make it happen,” St-Pierre’s message reportedly reads.



The fight is scheduled to place in the very near future, most likely in Canada, the U.K., or Las Vegas.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies.


:tup:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18552
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: ***Bisping and GSP IS CONFIRMED!***

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:21 pm

bruins2012 wrote:...to happen as soon as Dana stops lying and just announces the fight that everyone knows will happen in the near future.


"Michael, you should man up and fight me 11/4 in NY. I’m coming out of retirement to retire you. Dana [White], please make it happen,” St-Pierre’s message reportedly reads.



The fight is scheduled to place in the very near future, most likely in Canada, the U.K., or Las Vegas.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies.


:tup:


Well its obvious that they are waiting to see how the Twood vs Maia plays out before they announce anything.
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: ***Bisping and GSP IS CONFIRMED!***

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Lt Shiznitski wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:...to happen as soon as Dana stops lying and just announces the fight that everyone knows will happen in the near future.


"Michael, you should man up and fight me 11/4 in NY. I’m coming out of retirement to retire you. Dana [White], please make it happen,” St-Pierre’s message reportedly reads.



The fight is scheduled to place in the very near future, most likely in Canada, the U.K., or Las Vegas.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies.


:tup:


Well its obvious that they are waiting to see how the Twood vs Maia plays out before they announce anything.



Nope. They are hoping the winner of Romero and Whittaker needs time off. The fight is going to happen. Dana already knows it to be true.

:tup:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18552
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: ***Bisping and GSP IS CONFIRMED!***

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:08 pm

bruins2012 wrote:
Lt Shiznitski wrote:
bruins2012 wrote:...to happen as soon as Dana stops lying and just announces the fight that everyone knows will happen in the near future.


"Michael, you should man up and fight me 11/4 in NY. I’m coming out of retirement to retire you. Dana [White], please make it happen,” St-Pierre’s message reportedly reads.



The fight is scheduled to place in the very near future, most likely in Canada, the U.K., or Las Vegas.

Pillar Bruins2012 tells no lies.


:tup:


Well its obvious that they are waiting to see how the Twood vs Maia plays out before they announce anything.



Nope. They are hoping the winner of Romero and Whittaker needs time off. The fight is going to happen. Dana already knows it to be true.

:tup:


Hmmm. IDK. If Woodley wins, he will take no damage. If Maia wins, it will be with little to no damage. So the GSP fight makes more sense.

I feel if Maia wins, they will make the GSP vs Bitchping fight but if Twood wins they will try to sell the fuck out of GSP vs Twood.

But who knows!
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: ***Bisping and GSP IS CONFIRMED!***

Postby Mr Meow » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 pm

This is only the 938th time this year this fight has been "confirmed" and "official"

Like it was "confirmed" they were fighting in June :lol: :lol:


Hoshit Bisping. Still trying to do anything but defend his title against a top 10 opponent, much less a top 5 opponent, much less a top contender, much less the interim champ, much less someone who isn't coming off a retirement and is in his own weight class


I know though. I know I know. The press conferences will be great, the lead up trash talk, the fact its a money fight, that all circumvents the fact he is "the champ" but refuses to defend his title against a top shelf middleweight. Bro like the trash talk will be legendary broooooooooooooo :lol:
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
User avatar
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory
3rd Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 10795
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:47 am
Location: Lin Kuei training camp
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Re: ***Bisping and GSP IS CONFIRMED!***

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Mr Meow wrote:This is only the 938th time this year this fight has been "confirmed" and "official"

Like it was "confirmed" they were fighting in June :lol: :lol:


Hoshit Bisping. Still trying to do anything but defend his title against a top 10 opponent, much less a top 5 opponent, much less a top contender, much less the interim champ, much less someone who isn't coming off a retirement and is in his own weight class


I know though. I know I know. The press conferences will be great, the lead up trash talk, the fact its a money fight, that all circumvents the fact he is "the champ" but refuses to defend his title against a top shelf middleweight. Bro like the trash talk will be legendary broooooooooooooo :lol:


:lol: :lol:
Sig 0-1
Image
User avatar
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Carmel, IN

Re: ***Bisping and GSP IS CONFIRMED!***

Postby bruins2012 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Mr Meow wrote:This is only the 938th time this year this fight has been "confirmed" and "official"

Like it was "confirmed" they were fighting in June :lol: :lol:


Hoshit Bisping. Still trying to do anything but defend his title against a top 10 opponent, much less a top 5 opponent, much less a top contender, much less the interim champ, much less someone who isn't coming off a retirement and is in his own weight class


I know though. I know I know. The press conferences will be great, the lead up trash talk, the fact its a money fight, that all circumvents the fact he is "the champ" but refuses to defend his title against a top shelf middleweight. Bro like the trash talk will be legendary broooooooooooooo :lol:








And it will be a glorious fight as well for the most wins in the UFC. Plus GSP could be a two-division champion, the GOAT of the UFC, and still the reigning champion if the UFC's WW division. After Bisping, he'll fight Conor.....

Spoiler:
Image



:tup:
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18552
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor


Return to Internet Wasteland

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users