Close
Login
Register

The WWE/F, ROH, NJPW Thread

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: The WWE/F, ROH, NJPW Thread

Postby Mr Meow » Tue May 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Power_Cozmic wrote:Here's a question: who is the BEST worker in WWE today. In all of Wrestling, I have to say Okada, but in WWE AJ is 1) A and Seth is 1) B

Agreed

In terms of pure work I say Okada and Styles without a doubt. Rollins and Cesario also are incredible in the ring as well
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Power_Cozmic wrote:Here's a question: who is the BEST worker in WWE today. In all of Wrestling, I have to say Okada, but in WWE AJ is 1) A and Seth is 1) B

Agreed

In terms of pure work I say Okada and Styles without a doubt. Rollins and Cesario also are incredible in the ring as well

Don't know Okayama, but Styles has been the best for the past 5-10 years in the opinion of many.

On a separate note, what do you guys think of The Last Real Man Silas Young. I think he's great and he's keeping up a dying gimmick (at least in the wwe......which is not really wrasslin anymore :butthurt: )
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Power_Cozmic » Sun May 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Takeover last night absolutely surpassed expectations. The UK title match is a contender for match of the year in WWE, laddet match was awesome, and for the third show in a row Robert Roode closes the show gorgeously. I can't gush enough about Roodes old school mat based style. Fantastic show.

Predictions for Payback tonight?
Shinksuke>Ziggler
Fashion Police>Usos
Styles>KO (god forgive me)
Orton>Jinder
I Have Returned to make MMALINKER....
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to The "Club House"