Close
Login
Register

The WWE/F, ROH, NJPW Thread

Discuss any and all non-combat sports here.

Re: The WWE/F, ROH, NJPW Thread

Postby Mr Meow » Tue May 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Power_Cozmic wrote:Here's a question: who is the BEST worker in WWE today. In all of Wrestling, I have to say Okada, but in WWE AJ is 1) A and Seth is 1) B

Agreed

In terms of pure work I say Okada and Styles without a doubt. Rollins and Cesario also are incredible in the ring as well
Officially 6-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
2nd Professional Linker Victory
2nd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Nov. 2015, Dec. 2015, Jan. 2016, April 2016, May 2016, Nov. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Feb. 2018 MMALinker B-League Champion, 2016 Highest Overall MMALinker Fantasy Score, Survivor

Postby bruins2012 » Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am

Mr Meow wrote:
Power_Cozmic wrote:Here's a question: who is the BEST worker in WWE today. In all of Wrestling, I have to say Okada, but in WWE AJ is 1) A and Seth is 1) B

Agreed

In terms of pure work I say Okada and Styles without a doubt. Rollins and Cesario also are incredible in the ring as well

Don't know Okayama, but Styles has been the best for the past 5-10 years in the opinion of many.

On a separate note, what do you guys think of The Last Real Man Silas Young. I think he's great and he's keeping up a dying gimmick (at least in the wwe......which is not really wrasslin anymore :butthurt: )
"Even though Meow is a cat, he is a pillar (as is Bruins2012) which still stands tall. Meow Meow!"

[/quote]
bruins2012
9th Professional Linker Victory
9th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: 2014-2015 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, 2015-2016 MMALinker Fantasy Hockey Champion, July 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Aug. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, May 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Sep. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Postby Power_Cozmic » Sun May 21, 2017 4:26 pm

Takeover last night absolutely surpassed expectations. The UK title match is a contender for match of the year in WWE, laddet match was awesome, and for the third show in a row Robert Roode closes the show gorgeously. I can't gush enough about Roodes old school mat based style. Fantastic show.

Predictions for Payback tonight?
Shinksuke>Ziggler
Fashion Police>Usos
Styles>KO (god forgive me)
Orton>Jinder
I Have Returned to make MMALINKER....
Power_Cozmic
7th Degree Black Belt
7th Degree Black Belt

Previous

Return to The "Club House"