Close
Login
Register

Never forget dah bums who doubted

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

Never forget dah bums who doubted

Postby Shuck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:06 pm

2:30min mark "when they talk about finishing you in the 2nd rd"... day predict deez tingz

Guess Santa does exist Eddie..
Spoiler:
Image :fu: I'm bored :kiss:
Shuck

Re: Never forget dah bums who doubted

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Hopefully after he knocks out Mayweather, GGG and Andre Ward back to back to back people will not doubt his boxing ability anymore as well.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
3rd Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt

Postby Shuck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Mr Meow wrote:Hopefully after he knocks out Mayweather, GGG and Andre Ward back to back to back people will not doubt his boxing ability anymore as well.

GGG is so overrattedddd by the public, Money May & Ward not so much.. after this happens, I believe dah bums will still doubt him Sir Moew Mix Alot
Shuck

Postby ebickmeyer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Honestly Eddie went full retard in that fight trying to go toe to toe with McGregor even after getting hurt multiple times. He put minimal effort into grappling with him. I know he would've stood a better chance if he hadn't separated from McGregor in the clinch and kept digging for tds. I mean even Nate Diaz took this guy down granted McGregor was tired but it's not like Eddie couldn't tire him out with multiple clinch exchanges.

Eddie even admits he shit the bed and put together a horrible gameplan.

3 Time A League Fantasy Silver Medalist

Sig Bet Record: 12-9 Ban Bet Record: 1-0
ebickmeyer
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: June 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: July 2018, Jan 2019, Feb 2019, Apr 2019
Fantasy C-League Champion: Apr 2017
Survivor

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:Hopefully after he knocks out Mayweather, GGG and Andre Ward back to back to back people will not doubt his boxing ability anymore as well.

GGG is so overrattedddd by the public, Money May & Ward not so much.. after this happens, I believe dah bums will still doubt him Sir Moew Mix Alot

How dare you call me a casual! I love GGG and think he is an absolute monster

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
lol just kidding :tup:

Hopefully inbetween knocking out the best the boxing world has to offer he can defend his belt against Tony Ferguson or Khabib. Hell he could fight them back to back in one night and still win both fights in under a minute combined.
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016
Survivor (x3)

Postby 1098765432 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:57 pm

GGG? German Goo Girls?

I remember when Eddie said he wasnt scared feeling that it was like Rampage not being scared of Wandy and look what happened to both of em!
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: MMALinker Bum of the Year 2018

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 pm

1098765432 wrote:GGG? German Goo Girls?

I remember when Eddie said he wasnt scared feeling that it was like Rampage not being scared of Wandy and look what happened to both of em!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennady_Golovkin

^^
Mcgregor's next victim after he knocks mayweather out then defends his belt against Tony.
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby Shuck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hopefully inbetween knocking out the best the boxing world has to offer he can defend his belt against Tony Ferguson or Khabib. Hell he could fight them back to back in one night and still win both fights in under a minute combined.

didn't mean to pee in your milk meowzie, GGG is good but he has no biz being in the p4p convo, not even close, I believe even Eubanks Jr. would work em over, he has the most inflated record in the game & is on his way out..

lol you stop that, you even admitted Conor would have the slight edge over Furgy :smile:
Shuck

Postby tsarlaider » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:18 pm

GSP called it like a bawss

Moose all day

Mark Hunt "I deal with a wrestler like I deal with every other fighter. I punch them in the mouth."
tsarlaider
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Jan 2017, June 2017, Jan 2018, Feb 2018, Mar 2018, Apr 2019, May 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2016, Aug 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: Jan 2016

Postby Shuck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:20 pm

ebickmeyer wrote:Honestly Eddie went full retard in that fight trying to go toe to toe with McGregor even after getting hurt multiple times. He put minimal effort into grappling with him. I know he would've stood a better chance if he hadn't separated from McGregor in the clinch and kept digging for tds. I mean even Nate Diaz took this guy down granted McGregor was tired but it's not like Eddie couldn't tire him out with multiple clinch exchanges.

Eddie even admits he shit the bed and put together a horrible gameplan.

Eddie did fight god awful but wouldn't have made a difference, he couldn't take Conor down when he tried & on the feet it was only a matter of time.. Its a reocurring theme, they don't know what happened in there, they need to realize that maybe just maybe it has to do w/what Conor dictates his opponents to do, not vice versa..
Shuck

Postby Lt Shiznitski » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:38 pm

My thing is no matter who conor fights or beats it's never going to be "good enough" for some people. There were will always be another excuse. Just like when he KOd Aldo. No one thought he could do it but after he did, the excuses came flowing in.
Sig 0-1
Lt Shiznitski
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Shuck wrote:
Mr Meow wrote:
Shuck wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

didn't mean to pee in your milk meowzie, GGG is good but he has no biz being in the p4p convo, not even close, I believe even Eubanks Jr. would work em over, he has the most inflated record in the game & is on his way out..

lol you stop that, you even admitted Conor would have the slight edge over Furgy :smile:

First of all I am beyond offended by your first comment. Grown cats do no drink milk! you sir are a blatant speciest.

Spoiler:
:lol: :lol:

No but in all seriousness mr sir. sir mr sir sir. mr sir sir sir mr sir. I would favor him over Eubanks Jr. GGG is for sure on the way out though I agree there, he is 35 and mother nature shall catch up (in my opinion his past 3 fights have shown it has already caught up some)

In what way though would you contend his record is the most over inflated in boxing right meow?

I do indeed favor Connor over Tony. Connor is a great counter striker and Tony has shown susceptibility to getting countered. I think if the fight happens tomorrow Connor would most likely win.

However it will be interesting to see how Connor
A.) reacts to not fighting for like a year or however long it will end up being
B.) reacts to fighting a dude much much larger than he is who can strike and has offensive wrestling.

Not to be a dick but I suspect Connor does the Diaz trilogy for his first defense then tries to move up to WW. I hope I am wrong but I do not see him fighting Tony in 2017
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby PBells » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:46 pm

If I didn't know any better, I would've guessed Conor's real opponent pulled out last minute and Eddie was some drunk guy from the crowd.

Edward should've had succes on paper, but Conor's mind-games do a good job softening up anyone smarter than a Diaz
PBells

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:54 pm

PBells wrote:If I didn't know any better, I would've guessed Conor's real opponent pulled out last minute and Eddie was some drunk guy from the crowd.

Edward should've had succes on paper, but Conor's mind-games do a good job softening up anyone smarter than a Diaz

circle circle circle headkick circle circle circle headkick. takedown when mcgregor commits to punches

^^

that should have been Eddies gameplan. Dude can not box with Mcgregor, he is farrrrr to easy to hit.

Headkicks because Connor can not defend them and counter with his hands at the same time. Circle away like crazy and make Mcgregor frustrated and feel as if he needs to throw combinations with his hands. when he does, thats when you duck under and take him down

The minute Eddie thought he could go punch for punch with Mcgregor was the minute he lost. If it was in training camp or during the actual fight.

In my opinion anyways. Not saying Eddie would have won that fight with that gameplan, but that seemed to be a no brainer compared to his gameplan of leading with his chin and going punch for punch with mcgregor.
Mr Meow

Survivor (x3)

Postby Shuck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:55 pm

First of all I am beyond offended by your first comment. Grown cats do no drink milk! you sir are a blatant speciest.

Spoiler: Show

No but in all seriousness mr sir. sir mr sir sir. mr sir sir sir mr sir. I would favor him over Eubanks Jr. GGG is for sure on the way out though I agree there, he is 35 and mother nature shall catch up (in my opinion his past 3 fights have shown it has already caught up some)

In what way though would you contend his record is the most over inflated in boxing right meow?

I do indeed favor Connor over Tony. Connor is a great counter striker and Tony has shown susceptibility to getting countered. I think if the fight happens tomorrow Connor would most likely win.

However it will be interesting to see how Connor
A.) reacts to not fighting for like a year or however long it will end up being
B.) reacts to fighting a dude much much larger than he is who can strike and has offensive wrestling.

Not to be a dick but I suspect Connor does the Diaz trilogy for his first defense then tries to move up to WW. I hope I am wrong but I do not see him fighting Tony in 2017

to be fair w/my critique of GGG, its all in the context of being in the p4p discussion, so when discussing any of those dogs I believe GGGs record is by far the weakest.. he has beaten some good fighters but never a great one..

have to agree that diaz trilogy is much more likely then a furgy scrap, now if nate accepted furguson calling him out then that wouldn't be the case.. damn shame he passed up on that one aswell, seems he's too worried of losing that lottery ticket :-?
Shuck

Next

Return to Internet Wasteland