Close
Login
Register

Official: Pride Never Die thread

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby bruins2012 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:36 pm






When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God or Buddha himself.

Image
User avatar
bruins2012
10th Professional Linker Victory
10th Professional Linker Victory
 
Posts: 18565
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:08 pm
Accolades: 2014-2015 & 2015-2016 Fantasy Hockey Champion
Fantasy B-League Champion: Aug 2016, May/Sep 2017, Apr 2018
Fantasy C-League Champion: July 2016
Survivor

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby jblaze » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Not to hate on Pride because it was the golden age of MMA. That being said how does being a giant, a fatass or a sumo qualify you to be a fighter?
jblaze
Black Belt
Black Belt
 
Posts: 2622
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby ThaBlackGuy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:58 am

Fedor vs cro cop might be the best mma fight ever. The back story of cro cop bearing the shit outta fedor's lil bro was some shit outta of a old school martial arts movie. Plus the fight was dope.

For u youngsters out there.. that's beef! Real shit. Fuck this mickey mouse nonsense we have now. I remeber being high as shit watching wandy beat the shit outta some dude on youtube back in like 05'. I was hooked from that moment on.

Pride all day
Image
shout out to monkeystyle5000 for making this gif

women need to know their place in the octagon...and thats holding up a number and wearing a thong

--Daniel Tosh
User avatar
ThaBlackGuy
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:16 am

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby ThaBlackGuy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:02 am

jblaze wrote:Not to hate on Pride because it was the golden age of MMA. That being said how does being a giant, a fatass or a sumo qualify you to be a fighter?

How does it disqualify you. Back then it was all about proving yourself. Pride was like "ok you weigh 500lbs...we know a lil 155lb Japanese cat that will fuck you up."

Fat guy: yea right

Pride: sign here bitch
Image
shout out to monkeystyle5000 for making this gif

women need to know their place in the octagon...and thats holding up a number and wearing a thong

--Daniel Tosh
User avatar
ThaBlackGuy
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2288
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:16 am

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby PBells » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:10 am

Image
User avatar
PBells
Moderator
 
Posts: 40454
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: July 2017, June 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Sep. 2016
Fantasy C-League Champion: June 2016
Pick-Em Champion: May 2019 (Inaugural), June 2019

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby UchiMata » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:44 pm

PRIDE NEVER FUCKING DIE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
UchiMata
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2395
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 am

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby Bullgooseloony » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am


Pride never die! Isn't it pride week on fight pass? I hope they do it justice.
User avatar
Bullgooseloony
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:50 am
Accolades: Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby The Smurf » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:27 am

Bullgooseloony wrote:
Pride never die! Isn't it pride week on fight pass? I hope they do it justice.



mario sperry is a fag now..?hahaha
The Smurf
 

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby pithikos » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:06 am

ImageImage
User avatar
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby pithikos » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:08 am

ImageImage
User avatar
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby pithikos » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:30 am

ImageImage
User avatar
pithikos
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt
 
Posts: 4364
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby philphan » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Pride was so much fun man.
I'm so fucking high.
Image
Linker MMA Video Vault
Daniel Cormier, Weili Zhang, Darko Stosic, Colby Covington, Devonte Smith






3 Time Gina Winner :gold: :gold: :gold:
300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
philphan
Pick-Em Champion
Pick-Em Champion
 
Posts: 24048
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:23 pm
Location: On the rug listening to bowling sounds
Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Mar/Apr 2017, Dec 2018
Fantasy B-League Champion: Oct 2017
Linker's First Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)
Survivor
Pick-Em Champion: July 2019

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby KARHU-III » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:50 pm

ThaBlackGuy wrote:
jblaze wrote:Not to hate on Pride because it was the golden age of MMA. That being said how does being a giant, a fatass or a sumo qualify you to be a fighter?

How does it disqualify you. Back then it was all about proving yourself. Pride was like "ok you weigh 500lbs...we know a lil 155lb Japanese cat that will fuck you up."

Fat guy: yea right

Pride: sign here bitch


Goddamn right.. Pride was about entertaining the people. The entrances, tournament style and the rules all worked to keep us fucking entertained.
Image
User avatar
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby The Smurf » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:55 pm

KARHU-III wrote:
ThaBlackGuy wrote:
jblaze wrote:Not to hate on Pride because it was the golden age of MMA. That being said how does being a giant, a fatass or a sumo qualify you to be a fighter?

How does it disqualify you. Back then it was all about proving yourself. Pride was like "ok you weigh 500lbs...we know a lil 155lb Japanese cat that will fuck you up."

Fat guy: yea right

Pride: sign here bitch


Goddamn right.. Pride was about entertaining the people. The entrances, tournament style and the rules all worked to keep us fucking entertained.




Hameen


Rizin is gonna take over.


Kron Gracie etc
The Smurf
 

Re: Official: Pride Never Die thread

Postby robdogj » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:56 pm

I just saw this video about Pride 29 & I had to resurrect this thread - checkout this bad ass video
Image
I am in Gay Hell because I doubted Nate Diaz
User avatar
robdogj
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Next

Return to MMA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users