Close
Login
Register

Quick While I'm Still on Cloud 7

A place for meaningless, repeated or just plain stupid posts

Quick While I'm Still on Cloud 7

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:38 am

So my day started out like the usual. Coffee. Kids to school. Go to work. Take advantage of a poor sapp at work. Go home. Rinse and repeat. Well let's just say that all changed with the help of a "storm trooper". Get off work. Kids sleeping at their cousins. Let my wife know to be ready for some truth. Roll a joint and off we go.

Now that I am on cloud sevenish I'm semi coherent enough to explain what I still remember. Hell, the view from cloud 8 was incredible. Standing there watching cloud 9 float away onto another soul to reveal some truth. Unbelievable. From what i can gather right how is that when cloud 9 started to consume me I was playing my playlist which has anything from Dio, Ted Nugent, Ugk, Alanís Morisette and some Spanish shit and every goddamn thing you can think of. So I'm sitting in my driveway in my car still composing my self on cloud 8 and boom

As cloud 9 starts to engulf me and show me my own self this song is blaring and it seemed like the hook to this song was like an hour long. At this point I'm holding on for dear life because I'm traveling at light speed; showing me everything I needed to see, showing me everything I needed to let go of and showing me what I need to recognize. It all made sense. Even as my wife is sitting next to me (sober) and I'm just squeezing her hand and telling her what I'm encountering and feeling shit I haven't felt in a long time. Just crying and telling her shit that needed to be said. How much I care about her and the kids. Everything that I've been holding in for so long. As it consumed me more and more everything was laid out in front of me. Providing answers. Shedding me of the walls I built around myself. Tearing them down. One after another after another. Until I was left in the dark feeling around for the exit and once I found it BOOM it peaks. I open the door and free fall from cloud 9 and it all made sense as I was falling. I knew I couldn't go back. I have to let go. In one door out the other. Lock it and throw away the key. Leave the past where it is.

It spoke the truth without speaking. It answered without being questioned. And it left no room for lies. Just what is and what isn't anymore. I can't go back thru that door again. I'm telling you, as quickly as cloud 9 came; it left. And all it left behind was me. Bare. Naked. Shivering on cloud 8 wondering what the fuck just happened as I watch it float by like a rain cloud. On to speak more truth. It made no sense. But it made perfect sense.
Last edited by Shaka Zulu on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Dan Henderson said-" FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Re: Quick While I'm Still on Cloud 7

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:49 am

And perfectly enough Ted Nugent Stranglehold greets me at cloud 6
ImageImage
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:00 am

I'm telling you. It was unbelievable. I saw every step of me. I saw my soul at 23 years old. 17 years old. 6 years old. Hell every day of every year all laid out side by side. The whole experience of it thus time because I'm sitting in my car in the driveway as the sun is coming down and a storm heading in. It turned more intense as my trip was intensifying. I'm parked in my driveway traveling at light speed through my conscious and letting it out. Just let everything out. The most intense experience I've ever encountered. I'm just jotting this shit down before I forget. You're just collateral damage as being witness to this freak show. To you I'm rambling. To me it made sense. It didn't allow me to lie to myself. The shits real yo. It is real.

It's post like this that make me think that the "bots" that flood off topic aren't bots at all. Just someone sharing their spiritual mirror. :lol:
ImageImage
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:03 am

ImageImage
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby smrtplayer1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:31 am

Never leave Cloud 9. LOL
Sigbet 0-1
smrtplayer1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby philphan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:54 am

Getting laid is so much fun. Party on Shaka. :hand2:
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters- Jon Jones, Johnny Walker, Curtis Blaydes, Joe Duffy, Leon Edwards

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Reigning Survivor Champ
Reigning Survivor Champ

Accolades: Mar. 2017 & Apr. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, Oct. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz), Survivor Champion

Postby Shuck » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:28 am

Are we talkn DMT? What kind of Drugs were on these Clouds.. This lingo goes right over this straight edges head

back to DMT.. still on the top of the do to list :cig:
Reason2Duck wrote:So who's deleting my old account?

TriggyWhore2025-Alpha: "Cuck get ready 2b buried by a whitebelt. Gonna drag this out for wks"
Few days Later.. :thunder:
TriggyWhore2025-Beta: "My favorite part is the fact that I gave up and he is still coming at me"
Spoiler:
- :hand:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ COWBOY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - 4LIFE - :kiss:

~~"Do or Do Not.. There is No Try.." -Y~~ :hand:
Shuck
9th Degree Black Belt
9th Degree Black Belt

Accolades: 2017 MMALinker Bum of the Year

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:53 am

I think I slept an hour. Slight headache. Totally manageable.

I took a storm trooper acid tab. Shit was fucking intense. Hadn't done it since high school. Only difference was in high school life hadn't really hit me yet. This time around I got to visit my conscious after thinking its been gone for so long. Reminded me I'm not a huuuge piece of shit. But still a piece of shit. But instead of just pointing at me and nagging it provided answers. Totally cannot use words to describe my experience last night.
ImageImage
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby PainDog » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:17 am

Well...I am glad you had a nice experience :hand1:

Khabib Time

Free Zubaira

“We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master."
Ernest Hemingway
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 am

PainDog wrote:Well...I am glad you had a nice experience :hand1:

Dude I can't even describe that experience. Wasn't good. Wasn't bad. Seems like it was something I needed to see at this exact point in my life to move on from the past demons. I cried uncontrollably clutching my wife's hand as I was just going 1,000,000,000 miles an hour. Seeing my own conscious. Un. Be. Lievable.
ImageImage
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Postby DeceptaCon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:18 am

What did it say about the number 13? We must know!
Spoiler:
Gfycat Video - Click to Play

Are you ready for the last great deception?
DeceptaCon
8th Professional Linker Victory
8th Professional Linker Victory

Accolades: Pillar of Linker
Feb. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Sep. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion

Postby Shaka Zulu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:39 am

DeceptaCon wrote:What did it say about the number 13? We must know!

13 was insignificant. It kept trying to pull my demons back in but cloud 9 wouldn't allow it. It only wanted to reveal harsh truth to me. It wouldn't allow me to lie to myself or accept my own excuses. Life changing experience.
ImageImage
Shaka Zulu
شاكا زولو

Return to Internet Wasteland