Close
Login
Register

How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

From couch potato to Title Holder, what to eat to stay in top shape

How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Postby kevin06 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:54 am

My name is Kevin; I was wondering if there is anyone out there suffering from diabetes, there is a solution that can possibly reverse the diabetes. How can I prove this, I also suffered from diabetes for over 15 years with blood sugar that sometimes rose to 400,then in 2015,I discovered a natural herbal supplement which I had to mix with lime. In less than 2 months of usage I began to see significant positive changes which ultimately led to me being diabetes free. I would have posted the website here but many might think I am promoting a supplement which I am not.
If you have any interest in saying goodbye to diabetes, send me a text message +1-786-453-7456 (Text only), I will be more than happy to give you further details on how it worked for me.
kevin06
White Belt
White Belt

Re: How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Postby The Smurf » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:59 am

my name is scott malcinson.. i got diabetes.

smmmuuuuuurfing USA
The Smurf

Re: How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes

Postby SitBackAndWatch » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:33 pm

kevin06 wrote:My name is Kevin; I was wondering if there is anyone out there suffering from diabetes, there is a solution that can possibly reverse the diabetes. How can I prove this, I also suffered from diabetes for over 15 years with blood sugar that sometimes rose to 400,then in 2015,I discovered a natural herbal supplement which I had to mix with lime. In less than 2 months of usage I began to see significant positive changes which ultimately led to me being diabetes free. I would have posted the website here but many might think I am promoting a supplement which I am not.
If you have any interest in saying goodbye to diabetes, send me a text message +1-786-453-7456 (Text only), I will be more than happy to give you further details on how it worked for me.

To be honest, the way you worded that gave me the feeling of rip off.... having said that i have a story or two to tell...

The first restaurant that i ever worked at I found two people with diabetes that I could essentially control their blood sugar with one herb.....its not for sale by me, and you can buy it CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. The answer was cinnamon. One womans blood sugar would range from 200 to 500, and out of nowhere. Just sprinkling a half gram of cinnamon on a couple pieces of toast was enough for her to keep her blood sugar levels at about 140, when added with her treatments already, she was able to have the normal range of 100 or so!

With my epilepsy I have to be very careful with my sugar intake, or anything that can excite too much. Cinnamon has always helped me with that as well.
SitBackAndWatch
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Nutrition