Close
Login
Register

The American Psycho

RIZIN, UFC, Bellator, ONE Championship, PFL, and many more!

Re: The American Psycho

Postby JonJones » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Good post. Iv always been a big bonner fan. Can't deny the epicness of the tuf 1 finale. Always cheered for him. He nearly ripped Irvins arm clean off that kimura was twisted so far back. A goofy warrior indeed.
JonJones
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby therealgreen1 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:57 pm

I believe he is a carlson gracie blackbelt
therealgreen1
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Mr Meow » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Real respect from me for guys like bonnar, lytle din thomas and rumina sato. Underrated careers who we as fans need to make sure are not lost in our memories as time pass.

Bonnar had a lot of fun fights. Glad to see he is doing well now a days and I hope he has done well with his money

Good post sir mr sir. I enjoyed reading through it and looking at the things you huuuuuumons call "pictures"
Officially 8-2 in sig bets. *pats back* 5 time A league champion. :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold: :gold:
Mr Meow
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion
Linker Fantasy MMA Champion

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: Nov 2015, Dec 2015, Jan, Apr 2016, May 2016, Nov 2016, June 2020
Fantasy B-League Champion: Apr 2017, Feb, 2018, Nov 2018, Nov 2019
Highest Overall Fantasy Score 2016
Survivor (x3)
First Linker to Successfully Defend Survivor Belt
Pick-Em Champion: January 2020

Postby MissoulaBro » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 am

fragiskos25 wrote:Image

I 've always had mixed emotions when it comes to Bonnar. I originally thought he was a proper dork when the ultimate fighter was on. He had some really weak confortation with Diego, in where he barely 'won'. Anyway..

I still believe to this very day that he is a geek.

A geek that is indeed a pro - per warrior though..

He started gaining my sympathy after getting robbed by the judges in the Finale. Then he opened his mouth and he lost me again.

I can hear you thinking.. Who the fuck cares dude? why make a thread about fucking Bonnar. Well cuntheads...

I was checking wiki pages and i checked Bonnar's(after Tito's) and I noticed something that is indeed worth mentioning.

Fact. Bonnar has had 24 fights. He lost 9 times and won 15 fights.

He has only lost to former MW + LHW - UFC champions. +eye poke by sozsinski whats his name.

Are u impressed motherfuckers?

He has been finished just 3? (( 2 ) times in his career.

How about now?

Are u fucking impressed?

Solid jiu jitsu. Good boxing and TWD?. But i think he lacked knock out power + charisma. He didnt have the superior mentality that is needed to be a champ.

Very durable, great 2.5 - 3 stars(out of 4) stand up game, 3.5 - 4 (out of 5), solid Gracie (Cesar?) BJJ. (Carlson Gracie)

Big Dork.Great warrior. Really underappreciated. Very very durable.

Lost to Jones(decision) - Anderson (tko) - Coleman(decision) - Forrest (twice) - Rashad - Majority decision loss - Tito Ortiz - Lyoto Machida(TKO - doctor stoppage)

His fight with Rashad was uneventfull but proper close,.

He could have be the winner in the finale and should have had a loss to Jardine, as he was sort of gifted a decision.

He had a really solid performance against the former WEC HW champion + LHW + HW + MW and not WW contender, James Irvin. Who he defeated with a Kimura.

He showed some strong knees in his fight against Soszynski? (in the rematch) and that was in my opinion the only performance he has had in his UFC career in which he seemed able of actually really hurting his opponent. Or like a human being in general.

Cant say i wasnt impressed. I didnt expect him to be able to really finish someone with strikes on the feet.

No matter what, in my head he will always be someone like sort of a strong Michael Bisping, when it comes to KO power.

Anyway.. .....WAR Stephan. WAR underdogs.

This thread is not an official War Wagon. Neither an official thread of any kind.

Lady and Gentleman.

I present you one of the most unappreciated MMA icons of all time. The awkard but always dangerous, the Carlson Gracie BJJ blackbelt, former 2 time Golden Gloves HW champion, former longtime UFC LHW top 10 contender, The American Psychoooooooo

.Steeeeeeeee-phaaaaaan Booooooooonnaaaar.

I want to suck you dry right now.

Frag, you are hands down my favorite linker of all time now.

I rocked the Bonnar Avi when I first joined linker.

I had Bonnar over Silva back in the day :lol:

I always said Bonnar > Griffin.

You made my day man, seriously.

I almost had a tear drop like a little bitch.

Fucking War mother fucking Bonnar!!!!

FUCK!!! Your the fucking man Frag.

Thank you sir :tup:

GREAT POST!!!!

P.S He's in the fucking hall of fame for a reason bitches :twisted:
"Don't Be Startled Pal" -Casual Diaz Fan-
Sig Bet Record
6-12
A-League Mar 2016 :gold:
B-League Feb 2016 :silver:
C-League Feb 2017 :gold:
Former King of A-League, Former Lightweight Sig Betting Champion
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby bwawm » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:14 am

So you move to England or what? ..Never remember you sounding so english :holy sh*t:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby bwawm » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:57 pm

fragiskos25 wrote:
bwawm wrote:So you move to England or what? ..Never remember you sounding so english :holy sh*t:

most of the times i type shit without really thinking about it. and i tend to reply when im pissed off.. I can assure u, since i joined this site my english is getting only worse.

I was in england from 2003-2011.

Hahahaha nah I meant like the word choice an slang sounds like you lived there for at least a few years (8 years'll do it!) but you sounded Englishier than normal....we do terrible things to the language were I'm from so no judgment at all brother :biggrin:
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Postby msinghram » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:10 pm

Failed 2 drug tests for anabolic steroids...dude is a joke.

Lucky for Bonnar he fought a prehistoric version of Tito and not the real cardio king Tito...still got handled tho.
msinghram
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Postby dereq » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:01 am

Bonnar's great....as an announcer. But as a fighter, he literally has the grace of 350 lb. silverback on ice skates. Who took a handful of Valium....With alcohol.
"Back in MY day we didn't have rounds, rules, weight classes, training camps, high protein diets, HGH or TRT.... Bullshit."
dereq
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby MissoulaBro » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:09 am

This is a Bonnar war wagon bitches.

Keep your biased bullshit to yourselves.

I ain't surprised mother fuckers.

War Stephan!!!
Sig Bet Record
6-12
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: Mar. 2016 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Feb. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy C-League Champion, Former Lightweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby dereq » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:19 am

Warwagons have to be titled as such. Also, how can you have a warwagon for a retired fighter? Is he entering a buffalo wing eating contest?
"Back in MY day we didn't have rounds, rules, weight classes, training camps, high protein diets, HGH or TRT.... Bullshit."
dereq
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby Shasto » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:31 am

msinghram wrote:Failed 2 drug tests for anabolic steroids...dude is a joke.

Lucky for Bonnar he fought a prehistoric version of Tito and not the real cardio king Tito...still got handled tho.

Agreed. I also thought it was a pussy move for him to retire immediately after the Anderson fight since he knew he was going to piss hot for steroids. It made seeing Anderson knee him that much more satisfying in hind sight.
Shasto
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby MissoulaBro » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Stopped in to say,

Boner for Bonnar still rock hard.

That is all.
Sig Bet Record
6-12
MissoulaBro
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby pitbull103 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:12 pm

This is precisely the kind of random post that I enjoy on MMALinker. You make good points. Bonnar was a pioneer, and his role in boosting the popularity of this great sport can't be underestimated. He was an exciting and skilled fighter -- and he evolved with his jits.

I will say that addressing the esteemed members of MMALinker as "cuntheads" is perhaps unnecessary.
pitbull103
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby TFlock » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:38 am

He lost to a 45 year old washed up Mark Coleman. I don't think that helps his case even though Coleman was a former champ. Coleman was a joke at that point which makes bonnar even more of a joke.
ImageImage
The legend Mr. Perfect ——> below
Spoiler:

TFlock

Accolades: Fantasy A-League Champion: May 2017, July 2018, Jan/Feb/Mar 2019, Oct 2019, Dec 2019
Fantasy B-League Champion: June 2018
Survivor
First Linker to Hold Two Gaming Commission Belts in the Modern Era

Postby bwawm » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:40 am

pitbull103 wrote:This is precisely the kind of random post that I enjoy on MMALinker. You make good points. Bonnar was a pioneer, and his role in boosting the popularity of this great sport can't be underestimated. He was an exciting and skilled fighter -- and he evolved with his jits.

I will say that addressing the esteemed members of MMALinker as "cuntheads" is perhaps unnecessary.

Esteemed as fuck 8)
bwawm
5th Degree Black Belt
5th Degree Black Belt

Next

Return to MMA Discussion