Close
Login
Register

719 raw bench, 820+ deadlift,

Conditioning, one of the most important aspects of your training. Strength, everyone needs it. Discuss what works for you?

719 raw bench, 820+ deadlift,

Postby PainDog » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:24 am

Kirill Sarychev....strongest powerlifter......only like 24 years old....

Will he break Spotos record.....most probably.
Murtaza Talha Ali

Khabib Time

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
— Viktor E. Frankl
PainDog
Mod Emeritus

Accolades: Nov. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Dec. 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion, Apr. 2018 MMALinker Fantasy A-League Champion

Re: 719 raw bench, 820+ deadlift,

Postby kebert xela » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:24 pm

yea he only has to bring the bar down like 5 inches. Sure its a shit load of weight but having short ass arms and a giant chest helps too. At least he wasn't wearing those stupid ass arm things that most bench press power lifters wear.
kebert xela
White Belt
White Belt

Postby mikalianenkomedov » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:55 pm

kebert xela wrote:yea he only has to bring the bar down like 5 inches. Sure its a shit load of weight but having short ass arms and a giant chest helps too. At least he wasn't wearing those stupid ass arm things that most bench press power lifters wear.

Are you talking about a compression shirt or a slingshot? If you're talking about a slingshot, the point is to allow you to lift heavier at the top of the rep to improve your lockout. It helps you at the bottom so you can lift heavier at the top.

If you mean those compression shirts that geared powerlifters wear then yeah, fuck that. Stupid version of the sport.
Formerly known as Mikal.

= = =
Twitter: @MikalMMA
= = =
ImageMOTHER RUSSIA MMA NEVER DIEImage
mikalianenkomedov
4th Degree Black Belt
4th Degree Black Belt

Postby Funme7al » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:17 pm

that arch tho... if that was a chick flipped upside down with her assss out facing me and that arch damnnn i would be a happy guy
Follow me on twitter @SomeoneNamedEli. I follow back. Will engage in twitter beef/love, just @ me.
Funme7al
Green Belt
Green Belt

Postby rattlestick » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Impressive.

"I made the wrong mistakes" Thelonious Monk

4-1
rattlestick
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby KARHU-III » Thu May 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Some benching competition from Finland ... a monster as long as he stays healthy .. IPF regularly tested lifter !!!

Fredrik Smulter

KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Accolades: A Viking more American than Americans

Postby timbercutter » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 am

above....DQ. Raw (and every other org) requires that ur ass remain in contact with the bench. Dude is over arching to the point of ridiculousness
Warming the Earth, one tree at a time
Hail the return of DUNCAN!
SIG BETS @ 12-3
Fuck Kusok
timbercutter
bad ass

Location: Below a cold desolate country, populated with former frenchmen and crack smokin mayors
Accolades: Real Life Bad Ass

Postby KARHU-III » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:15 pm

timbercutter wrote:above....DQ. Raw (and every other org) requires that ur ass remain in contact with the bench. Dude is over arching to the point of ridiculousness

I think he just has a huge ass to be honest ... here is a refereed lift

KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby philphan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:27 am

timbercutter wrote:above....DQ. Raw (and every other org) requires that ur ass remain in contact with the bench. Dude is over arching to the point of ridiculousness

Very true timber. Also, do they allow someone to help you pull it off the rack now at the start? When I was a pup we had to push it off ourselves in competition. :x
I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby KARHU-III » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:41 am

philphan wrote:

Very true timber. Also, do they allow someone to help you pull it off the rack now at the start? When I was a pup we had to push it off ourselves in competition. :x

You fossils don't appreciate this drugfree lifter .. who cares about perfect form in training anyway?? It's not like he doesn't have a shit ton of competition wins under his belt to prove his worth ........... :tup: :beer:
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby philphan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:10 am

KARHU-III wrote:
philphan wrote:

You fossils don't appreciate this drugfree lifter .. who cares about perfect form in training anyway?? It's not like he doesn't have a shit ton of competition wins under his belt to prove his worth ........... :tup: :beer:

:lol: Don't talk about my bone.

Also, calm down young-in, don't go on a roid rage around here. I was just asking a question. :pillblue: :pillred: :mrgreen:

I'm so fucking high.
Linker MMA Video Vault
http://mmalinker.com/forum/linker-fight ... 34034.html
Fantasy fighters-Dominick Reyes, Ryan Bader, Volkan Oezdemir and Ryan LaFlare

300-0 sig bet record!!!!!!!!!!
philphan
Interim Champion
Interim Champion

Accolades: March 2017 & April 2017 MMALinker Fantasy A-Leauge Champion, October 2017 MMALinker Fantasy B-League Champion, Linker's first Tag Team Champion (with Bluntz)

Postby KARHU-III » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Should watch myself ... old people are kicking ass this year :angel: :beer: :beer: :beer:
KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Postby KARHU-III » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:22 am

Thought this guy is pretty impressive..

KARHU-III
Red Belt
Red Belt

Return to Conditioning and Strength Training