Close
Login
Register

Merry Christmas (Sigs)

Suggestions, Comments, Complaints, and Questions

Re: Merry Christmas (Sigs)

Postby Lsquared » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:44 am

exsanguinator wrote:
Lsquared wrote:i cant embed youtube videos, and i cant put pictures in my signature even though the specs are 100x whatever...

Embedding youtube videos in your signature is against the signature guidelines. I'll look into the picture size thing. Have you tried resizing it to make it smaller? You can do it easily on photobucket so long as the government hasn't shut it down yet.

hhaha

2 separate issues

1. i resize my pics to 100x high and cant put a pic in my signature

2. im just trying to embed a youtube video in the youtube thread and it just the link code between the youtube brackets?

and i know how to do both things as i have been around here long enough, idk maybe its my laptop or something i have no idea
Truth Does Not Demand Belief
68-18 - 7-3
Lsquared
Propaganda Agent

Accolades: Former Heavyweight Sig-Betting Champion

Postby exsanguinator » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:26 am

Copy the URL, paste it, highlight what you just pasted and click the youtube button below the title of your post. Don't use the embed URL from youtube, that doesn't work on this board, never has.

No answer on the signature thing yet.
We all need some place we can go away to, some place where we can be who we should have been instead of who we are.
exsanguinator

Postby yaiie » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:24 pm

exsanguinator wrote:Copy the URL, paste it, highlight what you just pasted and click the youtube button below the title of your post. Don't use the embed URL from youtube, that doesn't work on this board, never has.

No answer on the signature thing yet.

Thank you!! Couldn't figure out how to embed a video.
yaiie
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Previous

Return to Site Feedback & Assistance