Close
Login
Register

Broner vs Porter on PBC

Discuss all other combat sports here.

Broner vs Porter on PBC

Postby emd01 » Thu May 28, 2015 11:01 am

Man this is a good fight! Haymon, for all the he's killing boxing talk, is killing boxing!! In a good way! I think this fight goes 1 of 2 wags...either Broner tames a beating or this is FOTY candidate. I'm rolling with Porter by UD. Thoughts?
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Re: Broner vs Porter on PBC

Postby ltjohnbower » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Broner has shown signs of brilliance (inside the ring...), but last night he just looked like a sloppy, slower version of Mayweather. For starters he should discipline himself better and make Lightweight, or Light Welterweight, where he has enough power to keep his opponent at range... Last night proved that he can't hang with the bigger guys (even though it was catchweight 143). Porter was 160 on fight night and it showed. Albeit the best punch of the fight came from Broner when he knocked Porter down in the later rounds, but it was already too late to catch up on the scorecards. And he says he wants Khan or Garcia next? Get the fuck out of here...
ltjohnbower
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

Re: Broner vs Porter on PBC

Postby emd01 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:20 pm

ltjohnbower wrote:Broner has shown signs of brilliance (inside the ring...), but last night he just looked like a sloppy, slower version of Mayweather. For starters he should discipline himself better and make Lightweight, or Light Welterweight, where he has enough power to keep his opponent at range... Last night proved that he can't hang with the bigger guys (even though it was catchweight 143). Porter was 160 on fight night and it showed. Albeit the best punch of the fight came from Broner when he knocked Porter down in the later rounds, but it was already too late to catch up on the scorecards. And he says he wants Khan or Garcia next? Get the fuck out of here...

WEll i guess he still gets rewarded with a title shot. AB...about bullshit.
emd01
2nd Degree Black Belt
2nd Degree Black Belt

Return to Kickboxing, Boxing, Grappling, etc.